AGW and COVID-19 vaccine

Looking for your positions on two questions: Anthropogenic Global Warming and the COVID-19 vaccine

• I accept AGW theory as valid and I have gotten or will definitely get vaccinated against COVID-19

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • I accept AGW theory but I have not gotten and will definitely not get vaccinated against COVID-19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I reject AGW theory but I have gotten or will definitely get vaccinated against COVID-19

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I reject AGW theory and I have not gotten and will not get vaccinated against COVID-19

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Indeed.......50% of the public has experienced some form of mental snap due to Covid stress. Its actually understandable........but also a problem. The faulty thinking from these people is doing untold damage to our children.........needs to be halted. Now. The mental cases need to be marginalized......perhaps re-education camps and/or a place to stay to get the setting screws right again.

The good news is, the other 50% of the country is done with the nonsense. Last night at a school board meeting in Tennessee, sh*t almost completely got out of hand.......in the coming weeks, the Covid obsessed heads are going to be spinning like a top on steroids as they watch things go completely off the rails. They'd best hope Delta takes a quick miracle exit.......because if not, the Covid OCD's about to become the most miserable mofus on the planet as their lives devolve into the sh*t show. :hello77:
May you have a merry ICU visit and a happy intubation. One thing sure, we are getting rid of a lot of mental defectives that refuse the vaccine, and thereby, Trumpanzees. It is a good thing that they die before infecting children under 12.

I guess the amount of people killed or hurt by the vaccine (my mother-in-law had a stroke 2 weeks after her first shot) is acceptable, or within parameters. But you're for sure part of the trial, make no mistake, and the medium to long term effects of these vaccines are unknown at this point, and your part of that trial.
Actually, regular trials take years, which is where we are right now, meaning that you're part of the trial, so am I, I'm what's called part of the Control Group, which is essential to any drug trial.
636 thousand dead Americans. Most of the people dying now have not been vaccinated. About 99% as a matter of fact. So, as a control person, may you have a happy ICU visit and a merry intubation.

636 thousand dead Americans. Most of the people dying now have not been vaccinated. About 99% as a matter of fact. So, as a control person, may you have a happy ICU visit and a merry intubation.

Buried Truth: CDC Reports More Covid Vaccine Deaths than Covid Deaths Over the Last Two Weeks

Of course most deniers are antivaxxers.

If you're enough of a paste-eating moron to fall for denialism, you're going to be dumb enough to fall for every conspiracy theory you get fed.

That is, deniers have busted BS detectors, so they're unable to distinguish propaganda from reality.

For example, look at this one, He thinks every death in the VAERS database is a vaccine-casued death. He has no idea what the VAERS database is for. He just knows what was in the propaganda that he read.
They called everyone who died with covid a covid death, so why not call everyone who dies now that are vaccinated, a vaccine death? What’s good for the goose...

Hey over 100,000.000 Americans ( count those zeros :funnyface: ) believe we dont have a Covid pandemic. They believe we have a Jonestown-level national mental health crisis. And they are resolute mofus too:2up:

So we have a problem that needs to be dealt with........like yesterday. Or Covid never goes away and our children continue to be abused. Any debate is well past the debate stage. Those who have been and are engaged know exactly what Im talking about. We are surrounded by mental cases.

Any discussion moving forward on Covid/Vax needs to start with a reference of "Jonestown".

They called everyone who died with covid a covid death, so why not call everyone who dies now that are vaccinated, a vaccine death? What’s good for the goose...
COVID death figures do NOT come from VAERS.

A quick glance at the posts in this thread reveals what many know about progressives: an utter lack of basic human decency. And miserable and angry.......invariably.

The reality is, and embraced by over 100,000,000 Americans btw ( count those zeros :funnyface: ).........the jabbed are the sUperSprEadErS as, of course, noted by the CDC about 10 days ago and reported in the WAPO. These vax heros are whacking people all across the country by fcuking people up spreading the new variants. Anybody with a pulse knows it too ( see 100 million above:bye1:).

We dont have a Covid pandemic.........we have a national public mental health crisis in the form of the Covid obsessed fcuking up society, some here in this thread. Jackasses all ran out and got the jab thinking, "This shit is over and I did my part!" only to self face plant months later.:deal:

Let face it........no serious person would ever, ever sanction the jab for kids..........so the crazies here are going to need to be dealt with sooner or later. And I cant wait for the fun to start. The Covid OCD's can either stay home for a few years or commit to getting one of these..............

https___p_s0_images.content.glympse.com_avatars_0SS9K_QBG0_VGAC8_d6d2b7cf_f7ae_4dc0_a8c1_b4bd...jpeg

The Jonestown mass suiciders in this country are the complete fucking idiots like you, Skook, that won't get the vaccine because they believe it's made from green cheese and contains magnets and trackers and poisons and that vaccinated folks are dropping like stones and its all a plot to let Bill Gates find his perfect new mate.

The Jonestown mass suiciders in this country are the complete fucking idiots like you, Skook, that won't get the vaccine because they believe it's made from green cheese and contains magnets and trackers and poisons and that vaccinated folks are dropping like stones and its all a plot to let Bill Gates find his perfect new mate.
:cuckoo:

Dang..........what a dummy.

Over 100,000,000 ( count those zeros :abgg2q.jpg: ) Americans never getting the jab so wont be rolling up their sleeves.........ever.

Myself and all of them know, we are looking at a mass psychosis event not at all unlike what was seen in New England in the late 1600's when women were routinely burned at the stake for the crime of being a "witch".

Cognitive dissonance is very real.......these people......automatically dismiss documented science as published by the CDC. For example..........that the jabbed are sUpErsPreAdErS. These fcuckers are CAUSING the variants as they carry a far higher viral load after the jab. Anybody with a pulse knows it too.:bye1:

So we clearly have a public mental health crisis going on in this country.........and yes, its mass delusion. Millions have completely checked out........Jonestown stuff.

Covid ends nearly overnight once these nutters are marginalized......and they will be increasingly in the coming months, the attitude of the engaged being, "Fuck You!!".

Australia the test run for the NWO.......as of this weekend, look how thats working out!:funnyface::funnyface:. Poor mofus have no guns. Not mattering. Mandates come here..........the real fun starts.:hello77:The mental cases will be spending much time hunkered down in their homes. Wearing their masks!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I was wondering if there is any correlation between accepting or denying man-made global warming and accepting or denying the value of COVID-19 vaccination. It's unlikely we will see enough responses for much statistical validity, but you never know.

You make it sound like AGW is some fringe Cult that requires "belief"

You make it sound like AGW is some fringe Cult that requires "belief"
Both topics require acknowledging that mainstream science is far, far more likely to be correct about the nature of the world around us than are its opponents. I expected people like you, Frank, to reject both. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised that so few people here - at least among those who actually responded - rejected both. I don't think the content of the discussion in the comments here reflects the vote tally..

Both topics require acknowledging that mainstream science is far, far more likely to be correct about the nature of the world around us than are its opponents. I expected people like you, Frank, to reject both. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised that so few people here - at least among those who actually responded - rejected both. I don't think the content of the discussion in the comments here reflects the vote tally..

Well you'd expect that, but as usual, you're not correct.

As soon as I learned that Fauxi had Wuhan develop a bioweapon that targets the human respiratory system, I signed up for the vax.

Now, how much does temperature increase when we increase CO2 from 280 to 400 PPM? How does CO2 cause both floods and fires?

You make the mistake of thinking you are typical. You are significantly more ignorant than the average American, Frank, and that is R-E-A-L-L-Y not saying much. The answer to your second question is "too much" and this will be the last time I play with you. I'm not a young man and when I'm on my death bed, I am quite certain one of my greatest regrets will be the precious time I wasted talking with you.

Forum List

Back