AGW and COVID-19 vaccine

Looking for your positions on two questions: Anthropogenic Global Warming and the COVID-19 vaccine

• I accept AGW theory as valid and I have gotten or will definitely get vaccinated against COVID-19

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • I accept AGW theory but I have not gotten and will definitely not get vaccinated against COVID-19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I reject AGW theory but I have gotten or will definitely get vaccinated against COVID-19

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I reject AGW theory and I have not gotten and will not get vaccinated against COVID-19

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are lying like hell!

The CDC director herself says it is irrelevant if you are vaccinated or not Delta variant can infect ANYONE equally.

CDC Director Makes Case Vaccination Passports are Futile, Vaccines Do Not Prevent COVID Infection or Delta Variant Transmission

I can guarantee that a thorough search of your body would find yersinia pestis, the bacteria that caused the Black Death plague of the Middle Ages. And despite the vaccinations you received as a child, It would also find examples of the variola virus that causes smallpox, the poliovirus, morbilivirus that causes measles, paramyxovirus that causes mumps, hepatitis A and B and so forth. A thorough search would find those organisms and more in my body and those of anyone else we wished to search. Their numbers would be limited, due to the efficiency of our immune systems, enhanced by the vaccines we have received and - this is the important part - in the vast majority of individuals we would not be found to be AFFECTED by the presence of these organisms. We would be completely asymptomatic. We would not be ill. THAT is the situation with 99,997 out of 100,000 recipients of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines against the COV-SARS2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

The lie flitting around this exchange is that our current vaccines are ineffective against the Delta variant. They ARE effective. But the Delta variant is a potent beast and it does differ slightly from the original virus for which our current vaccines were designed. And even in the bodies of the roughly half of this country that have been vaccinated, it is able to reproduce to an extent sufficient to be sloughed - to be expelled by coughs and sneezes and forceful breathing and kissing and licking and sex and any other activity that exchanges or exposes us to the bodily fluids of others. If I am vaccinated and then thoroughly exposed to someone with a full-on COVID-19 infection - say a member of my household who refused the vaccine - I could carry enough particles in my body that, though completely asymptomatic, I could infect someone else who has not been vaccinated. I realize that this differs from much of our common historical experience with vaccines but there are valid and sensible reasons for this situation.

Virtually 100% of the population is vaccinated against a number of infamous childhood diseases. We do not have 50% or more of the population unvaccinated against polio, measles or mumps in the midst of an ongoing pandemic of those diseases including the rise of multiple variant strains. If we did, we would also see asymptomatic, vaccinated individuals able to spread disease to the unvaccinated.

Your selective acceptance of facts has led you to a faulty conclusion. You emphasize this transmissibility but ignore the lack of symptoms - illness - in the vaccinated. That such a high percentage of COVID-19 hospital admissions and even higher percentage of COVID-19 fatalities are UNvaccinated individuals - percentages that do NOT reflect actual vaccination rates among the general population - is an irrefutable piece of evidence that the vaccines are effective, so far, against all strains extant. And, as hundreds of millions of vaccinations have been delivered to individuals around the world with virtually microscopic numbers of adverse reactions and breakthrough infections requiring ICU treatment taking place, refusing the shots, putting your loved ones and the general public at risk, providing a breeding ground for even newer and more deadly variants, is simply irresponsible. I suppose I should apologize for my hostility at those who, in my view, are exercising flawed and irresponsible reasoning. It is not unreasonable to be concerned about the vaccine's side effects. It is not unreasonable to be concerned about the vaccine's efficaciousness. It is, however, unreasonable to apply faulty reasoning to the evidence available to us. It is unreasonable to fail to consider the risk in which your decisions can place others. I urge all who have not gotten the vaccine to do so as quickly as possible. Lives matter.

I can guarantee that a thorough search of your body would find yersinia pestis, the bacteria that caused the Black Death plague of the Middle Ages. And despite the vaccinations you received as a child, It would also find examples of the variola virus that causes smallpox, the poliovirus, morbilivirus that causes measles, paramyxovirus that causes mumps, hepatitis A and B and so forth. A thorough search would find those organisms and more in my body and those of anyone else we wished to search. Their numbers would be limited, due to the efficiency of our immune systems, enhanced by the vaccines we have received and - this is the important part - in the vast majority of individuals we would not be found to be AFFECTED by the presence of these organisms. We would be completely asymptomatic. We would not be ill. THAT is the situation with 99,997 out of 100,000 recipients of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines against the COV-SARS2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

And the same would be true of a similar portion of those of us who never submitter to this risky medical experimentation,. but who have been naturally exposed to this virus.

And the same would be true of a similar portion of those of us who never submitter to this risky medical experimentation,. but who have been naturally exposed to this virus.
It is not risky and it is not experimentation. The chances of you without a vaccine, ending up in a hospital due to COVID-19, are orders of magnitude higher than if you get the jab. The danger from the vaccine itself is absolutely, microscopically trivial compared to the very real dangers of the disease.

The chances of you without a vaccine, ending up in a hospital due to COVID-19, are orders of magnitude higher than if you get the jab.

You think this only because you mindlessly believe all the exaggerations, fearmongering, and outright lies that corrupt politicians and their complicit stooges in the media have been feeding you. They've got you so deceived and scared of this virus that you'll blindly believe and obey any lies they tell you about how to “protect” yourself from it.

More importantly, they've got you brainwashed into attacking anyone who dares to question the lies.

You think this only because you mindlessly believe all the exaggerations, fearmongering, and outright lies that corrupt politicians and their complicit stooges in the media have been feeding you. They've got you so deceived and scared of this virus that you'll blindly believe and obey any lies they tell you about how to “protect” yourself from it.

More importantly, they've got you brainwashed into attacking anyone who dares to question the lies.

Notice that he completely ignores what the CDC Director stated?

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky stated the vaccine does not prevent COVID-19 infection, nor does it stop the vaccinated person from transmitting the infection or the delta variant. According to Director Walensky, the only benefit from the vaccine now is presumably that it reduces the severity of symptoms.

The Video is from the CNN interview

He is as you astutely say is a brainwashed idiot.

And you find that in scientific journals, not on dumb ass boards like this one.
The good news is a lot of posters share links to various science sites. There are just too many daily discoveries ( new viruses found frozen in Tibetian ice) to keep up with it all, so I always appreciate when posters take the time to share new information. I receive weekly emails from NSF and other free subscriptions to try to keep up, but as the old saying goes the more I learn the less I absolutely know.

Have you ever gone to a doctor or hospital due to illness or injury? If so, why? If you think they're all trying to kill you, why would you ever go to them for anything. It looks like you're on your own. So, when your kid falls out of a tree and breaks his leg or your Mom is having trouble breathing I'm sure that QAnon hotshot on Facebook will be able to fix 'em all up. God are you stupid. I don't attack you because anyone tells me to. I attack you because you are dangerously STUPID.

Last edited:
Have you ever gone to a doctor or hospital due to illness or injury? If so, why? If you think they're all trying to kill you, why would you ever go to them for anything. It looks like you're on your own. So, when your kid falls out of a tree and breaks his leg or your Mom is having trouble breathing I'm sure that QAnon hotshot on Facebook will be able to fix 'em all up. God are you stupid. I don't attack you because anyone tells me to. I attack you because you are dangerously STUPID.
straw-man3.jpg

You accuse medical science of lying. This is the exact same argument that underpins global warming deniers. Everyone is lying. Everyone is wrong. Except me. For god's sake dude, get a grip on reality.

The lie flitting around this exchange is that our current vaccines are ineffective against the Delta variant. They ARE effective. But the Delta variant is a potent beast and it does differ slightly from the original virus for which our current vaccines were designed. And even in the bodies of the roughly half of this country that have been vaccinated, it is able to reproduce to an extent sufficient to be sloughed - to be expelled by coughs and sneezes and forceful breathing and kissing and licking and sex and any other activity that exchanges or exposes us to the bodily fluids of others. If I am vaccinated and then thoroughly exposed to someone with a full-on COVID-19 infection - say a member of my household who refused the vaccine - I could carry enough particles in my body that, though completely asymptomatic, I could infect someone else who has not been vaccinated. I realize that this differs from much of our common historical experience with vaccines but there are valid and sensible reasons for this situation.

Virtually 100% of the population is vaccinated against a number of infamous childhood diseases. We do not have 50% or more of the population unvaccinated against polio, measles or mumps in the midst of an ongoing pandemic of those diseases including the rise of multiple variant strains. If we did, we would also see asymptomatic, vaccinated individuals able to spread disease to the unvaccinated.

Your selective acceptance of facts has led you to a faulty conclusion. You emphasize this transmissibility but ignore the lack of symptoms - illness - in the vaccinated. That such a high percentage of COVID-19 hospital admissions and even higher percentage of COVID-19 fatalities are UNvaccinated individuals - percentages that do NOT reflect actual vaccination rates among the general population - is an irrefutable piece of evidence that the vaccines are effective, so far, against all strains extant. And, as hundreds of millions of vaccinations have been delivered to individuals around the world with virtually microscopic numbers of adverse reactions and breakthrough infections requiring ICU treatment taking place, refusing the shots, putting your loved ones and the general public at risk, providing a breeding ground for even newer and more deadly variants, is simply irresponsible. I suppose I should apologize for my hostility at those who, in my view, are exercising flawed and irresponsible reasoning. It is not unreasonable to be concerned about the vaccine's side effects. It is not unreasonable to be concerned about the vaccine's efficaciousness. It is, however, unreasonable to apply faulty reasoning to the evidence available to us. It is unreasonable to fail to consider the risk in which your decisions can place others. I urge all who have not gotten the vaccine to do so as quickly as possible. Lives matter.
Holy Jesus........Covid is never going to end as long as we have people out there this lost.

The science is, the vaccinated at now the super-spreaders. The science also is, no vaccine has ever, ever eradicated a virus. No need to elaborate. The suckers are permanently suckered.

The important thing, and only important thing is over 100,000,000 ( count those zeros :eusa_dance: ) Americans are never rolling up their sleeves.........ever. In fact, their attitude after finding the real science is, "Fcuk the rubes who took the jab!"

Watch when things go hot in the fall.........the most miserable mofu's on the planet will be the sanctimonious jabbed who's head will be spinning like a top. They will be locked in their homes wondering what the fcuk happened? And it will have zero to do with Covid :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Here is
Yeah, ice is covered in hydrology, it flows in special ways that most geology doesn't ... no, didn't get in a geology class, had to take a history class instead, Nazi college administrators ...

Past warming isn't evidence of past warming? ... nice logic ... "If A is true, then A is false" ... this will make lawn mowing today so much nicer ...

You misunderstand climate, our 100-year averages ... what happened in this past year is called weather ... from our 100-year averages, we can say what the probability of these weather events happening in this year ... and if this weather occurred within the past 100 years, then it's not even a hundred-year event ... I've been paying attention all my adult life, have you? ... most of this that's happening today has happened before, or close enough to make no difference ...

Yes, every time you use the term "climate change" rather than "global warming" ... you are being deceptive ... using New Speak to cause fear ... because there's nothing scary about global warming, talk of changing the climate implies catastrophe ... or are you being willfully ignorant? ...
While they imply catastrophe, none can define what the planet's ideal climate is.
Apparently, the perfection in Earth climate is now, since humans stupidly built mega cities in flood prone areas.
The Earth from this point must remain static, no matter the cost.

No, that is not what is going on. The problem is that anthropogenic global warming from human greenhouse gas emissions is warming the planet faster than human culture and the various zoological and phytological systems on which it depends can adapt. There would be no problem if the changes we have seen in the last 150 years and will see in the next were to take place over a span of tens of thousands of years, as has been in the case throughout almost all of Earth's history. It is the PACE of the change that is the danger here, not its magnitude.

No, that is not what is going on. The problem is that anthropogenic global warming from human greenhouse gas emissions is warming the planet faster than human culture and the various zoological and phytological systems on which it depends can adapt. There would be no problem if the changes we have seen in the last 150 years and will see in the next were to take place over a span of tens of thousands of years, as has been in the case throughout almost all of Earth's history. It is the PACE of the change that is the danger here, not its magnitude.
No, it's not. We are in an intergalcial cycle.

Faster than human culture can adapt?

No, it's not. We are in an intergalcial cycle.
What in the demesne of interglacial cycles do you believe has caused the rapid warming over the last century, particularly when the Earth has been in the cooling phase of that cycle?

Last edited:
What in the demesne of interglacial cycles do you believe has caused the rapid warming over the last century, particularly when the Earth has been in the cooling phase of the cycle?
There are examples of rapid warming all throughout the geologic record of the last 2.7 million years.

What you are describing is an acorn that fell and hit your head and surmised the sky is falling.

The earth is not in a cooling phase, dummy. That's an asinine statement. We are in an interglacial. You will know we are in a cooling cycle when the sea level begins to drop.

Holy Jesus........Covid is never going to end as long as we have people out there this lost.

The science is, the vaccinated at now the super-spreaders. The science also is, no vaccine has ever, ever eradicated a virus. No need to elaborate. The suckers are permanently suckered.

The important thing, and only important thing is over 100,000,000 ( count those zeros :eusa_dance: ) Americans are never rolling up their sleeves.........ever. In fact, their attitude after finding the real science is, "Fcuk the rubes who took the jab!"

Watch when things go hot in the fall.........the most miserable mofu's on the planet will be the sanctimonious jabbed who's head will be spinning like a top. They will be locked in their homes wondering what the fcuk happened? And it will have zero to do with Covid :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:
When was the last time someone died of polio? Smallpox? Measles? Oh, some have. But in every instance is was not the vaccines that failed, it was the people that failed to get vaccinated. How do you explain the extremely high proportion of those going into hospital and very close to 100% of those dying from COVID-19 being unvaccinated?

No question that those who refuse the vaccine also reject the science behind climate change. Absolutely no question whatsoever.
I reject the human experimental vaxxes, but agree with global warming by humans.

Forum List

Back