AGW and COVID-19 vaccine

Looking for your positions on two questions: Anthropogenic Global Warming and the COVID-19 vaccine

• I accept AGW theory as valid and I have gotten or will definitely get vaccinated against COVID-19

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • I accept AGW theory but I have not gotten and will definitely not get vaccinated against COVID-19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I reject AGW theory but I have gotten or will definitely get vaccinated against COVID-19

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I reject AGW theory and I have not gotten and will not get vaccinated against COVID-19

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We dont have a Covid pandemic.........
Skook and Frank, are you still injecting bleach and shoving UV lights up your bums, or is guzzling sheep dewormer now your thing?

Skook and Frank believe that by rejecting reality, they pwn the libs. Given their rate of devolution, they'll soon be attacking anyone who rejects bloodletting and leech treatments.

The other day, I went around my neighborhood to check in on some of my neighbors. Hadnt seen Bob in awhile......showed me his new vax card after getting his second dose. Said he was feeling awesome......

6583.jpeg

Skook and Frank, are you still injecting bleach and shoving UV lights up your bums, or is guzzling sheep dewormer now your thing?

Skook and Frank believe that by rejecting reality, they pwn the libs. Given their rate of devolution, they'll soon be attacking anyone who rejects bloodletting and leech treatments.
I read an article that suggested - or perhaps observed - that the rejection of vaccines and masks was simply a demonstration of loyalty to their Orange Führer. Well, we all know how well he rewards unfailing loyalty: ex Mike Pence, Michael Cohen, Mark Esper, Bill Barr, Jeff Sessions, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Jeffrey Rosen, Brian Kemp, Jeff Raffensperger, Mitch McConnell, etc, etc, etc.

I read an article that suggested - or perhaps observed - that the rejection of vaccines and masks was simply a demonstration of loyalty to their Orange Führer. Well, we all know how well he rewards unfailing loyalty: ex Mike Pence, Michael Cohen, Mark Esper, Bill Barr, Jeff Sessions, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Jeffrey Rosen, Brian Kemp, Jeff Raffensperger, Mitch McConnell, etc, etc, etc.

lol........so now there are over 100,000,000 Trump / Mitch McConnel supporters? :abgg2q.jpg:

Nobody cares about those guys.......count the zeros.......nobody else taking the clot shot. We have 51% of the public having done billboard science gazing and all will be lining up for their 37 booster jabs.......HAPPY NOW!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Guys like Mamooth and Crick would jump right on the train if Uncle Anthony and the CDC said it was "safe" :coffee:

The news reports I've been reading for the last week tell me that more and more people are changing their minds for a variety of reasons and getting the shot. That was probably unavoidable. You can't keep unsupportable falsehoods going forever. Overreach may have been the anti-vaxxers undoing: people being made magnetic, people dying from the vaccination in droves - there were all refuted by people's own eyes. And as more and more people realize the anti-vax movement has been lying through its teeth to them and putting their lives and those of their friends and loved ones in jeopardy, it has very effectively shot itself in the foot. Or perhaps even higher.

The news reports I've been reading for the last week tell me that more and more people are changing their minds for a variety of reasons and getting the shot. That was probably unavoidable. You can't keep unsupportable falsehoods going forever. Overreach may have been the anti-vaxxers undoing: people being made magnetic, people dying from the vaccination in droves - there were all refuted by people's own eyes. And as more and more people realize the anti-vax movement has been lying through its teeth to them and putting their lives and those of their friends and loved ones in jeopardy, it has very effectively shot itself in the foot. Or perhaps even higher.

lol....only 51% fully jabbed.....has increased from 48.3% to 51% over the last 6 weeks. Yep......people sprinting down to the Rite Aid for their jab! :coffee:

Over 100,000,000 remain unjabbed.......and to a person, think the Vaxxies and the Maskers are mental cases.

Not to mention the newest research out of Israel making the Vaxxies look even more beyond gone......

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/ends-debate-israeli-study-shows-natural-immunity-13x-more-effective-vaccines-stopping

The Yahoo News/CNN drones would never find out about this.......... :hello77:

:oops8::oops8:

d0y

Why has the CDC stopped collecting data on breakthrough Covid cases?
Yasmin Tayag

Why has the CDC stopped collecting data on breakthrough Covid cases? | Yasmin Tayag
The corruption and politicization of this entire pandemic by our government, media, and healthcare system is appalling. The CDC’s failure to not only protect the nation from a pandemic, it’s top job, is but one example. It’s continued political and corrupt actions prove it can’t be trusted.

Maybe all this corruption and politicization is why our nation has failed miserably to handled effectively. Notice that China where it supposedly started, isn’t having problems.

The corruption and politicization of this entire pandemic by our government, media, and healthcare system is appalling. The CDC’s failure to not only protect the nation from a pandemic, it’s top job, is but one example. It’s continued political and corrupt actions prove it can’t be trusted.

Maybe all this corruption and politicization is why our nation has failed miserably to handled effectively. Notice that China where it supposedly started, isn’t having problems.

Dude......all this shit going to resolve itself in a few weeks when fall hits and mandates go on steroids. Watch.....

As a friend of mine said last week, "If my family isnt going to be able to eat, nobody is eating!"

The Vaxxies dont know it yet but they are about to get a devastating kick to the nutsack. Im going to be laughing my balls off.:113::rock::rock:Crick and his Covid obsessed pals going to be sifting through the local Stop&Shop dumpster searching for a meal!

Dude......all this shit going to resolve itself in a few weeks when fall hits and mandates go on steroids. Watch.....

As a friend of mine said last week, "If my family isnt going to be able to eat, nobody is eating!"

The Vaxxies dont know it yet but they are about to get a devastating kick to the nutsack. Im going to be laughing my balls off.:113::rock::rock:Crick and his Covid obsessed pals going to be sifting through the local Stop&Shop dumpster searching for a meal!
You might be right. If this happens, don’t expect the powers-that-be to admit any mistakes. I expect them to double down on stupid.

lol....only 51% fully jabbed.....has increased from 48.3% to 51% over the last 6 weeks. Yep......people sprinting down to the Rite Aid for their jab! :coffee:

Over 100,000,000 remain unjabbed.......and to a person, think the Vaxxies and the Maskers are mental cases.

Not to mention the newest research out of Israel making the Vaxxies look even more beyond gone......

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/ends-debate-israeli-study-shows-natural-immunity-13x-more-effective-vaccines-stopping

The Yahoo News/CNN drones would never find out about this.......... :hello77:

:oops8::oops8:
Where is the link to the pre-print (ie, not yet peer reviewed or published) of the study?

Where is the link to the pre-print (ie, not yet peer reviewed or published) of the study?

ghey

Engaged folks have found it.... :113: ....thats the only thing that matters. Like I said........100 million Americans are done with the Covid obsessed wankers. The debate part of this stuff has long passed. In the fall, The Vaxxies are going to have to deal with the fallout when a national mandate arrives. I cant wait.......:deal:

It is high time the intolerant progressives get the big bumpy cucumber!

Last edited:
One more time. Can you provide a link to the pre-print article that YOUR article is talking about? If you'd like people to pay attention to it, it would be awfully nice to know what you're actually pushing.

For the brilliant science guy who evidently cant find research on the internet unless it is on a CNN site..........

:deal: https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/08/having-sars-cov-2-once-confers-much-greater-immunity-vaccine-no-infection-parties:deal:

No matter........this is just icing on the cake for 100 million Americans........which is the only thing that matters at this point.

As the world will see once mandates kick in around October 1!

The Vaxxies are going to be standing around with their thumbs up their ass watching the landscape devolve and saying, "Wait.......wtf?........I did my part!":abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back