AG Shapiro Won't Investigate "Alleged" Pennsylvania GOP's Virus Cover-Up

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

By now I am sure you have heard about the Democrat State Rep. in PA going viral with his video blasting the House republicans -- when a few of their members tested positive for coronavirus, informed other republicans so they can take precautions; but kept this info hidden from House Democrats to own the libs I assume..

"On Wednesday, State Rep. Brian Sims (D-182) posted a 12-minute long video on his Facebook page claiming House Republican leadership knew that Rep. Andrew Lewis (R-Dauphin) had tested positive for the novel coronavirus and never informed House Democrats, including those who had been in contact with him -- Shapiro, a Democrat, told NBC10 Thursday he was “disappointed” by the allegations and called on public officials to demonstrate “common decency” by following public health guidelines..“While I understand their frustration and concern, a criminal investigation is not warranted based on our initial review,” Shapiro said."

I am glad AG Shapiro took the high road and decided not to launch a criminal investigation into nothing more than an innocent political prank by republicans who were just joking around by not telling Dems about house members testing positive -- at least we have one Democrat who knows how to take a joke.

By now I am sure you have heard about the Democrat State Rep. in PA going viral with his video blasting the House republicans -- when a few of their members tested positive for coronavirus, informed other republicans so they can take precautions; but kept this info hidden from House Democrats to own the libs I assume..

"On Wednesday, State Rep. Brian Sims (D-182) posted a 12-minute long video on his Facebook page claiming House Republican leadership knew that Rep. Andrew Lewis (R-Dauphin) had tested positive for the novel coronavirus and never informed House Democrats, including those who had been in contact with him -- Shapiro, a Democrat, told NBC10 Thursday he was “disappointed” by the allegations and called on public officials to demonstrate “common decency” by following public health guidelines..“While I understand their frustration and concern, a criminal investigation is not warranted based on our initial review,” Shapiro said."

I am glad AG Shapiro took the high road and decided not to launch a criminal investigation into nothing more than an innocent political prank by republicans who were just joking around by not telling Dems about house members testing positive -- at least we have one Democrat who knows how to take a joke.
yeah, except that isn't what happened.

The Dem snowflake thought he might have been exposed and whined like a little bitch because he wasn't allowed to violate someone's HIPPA rights. He is a sad case of an empty sack that just waves in the slightest breeze.

yeah, except that isn't what happened.

The Dem snowflake thought he might have been exposed and whined like a little bitch because he wasn't allowed to violate someone's HIPPA rights. He is a sad case of an empty sack that just waves in the slightest breeze.
Something tells me if this was the other way around -- It would be a democrat terrorist attempt...

You are able to do contact tracing without violating HIPPA -- the republicans did it -- they should have afforded the same opportunity to their "Dem co-workers" -- like would be the case at any job

Forum List

Back