Rioter: ‘We’re Gonna Start Coming to the Suburbs’

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
A man interviewed on camera during last night’s chaos in Minneapolis warned that rioters are planning on “coming to the suburbs” if they don’t get what they want.

The twin cities were once again rocked by a night of absolute bedlam as more stores were looted and rioters set fire to the 3rd police precinct building, prompting cops to flee the scene.

“It’s real bogus, they gotta hit it right, otherwise this is what’s gonna happen, ain’t nothing left here so when we start coming to the suburbs, when we come to the government center, then what y’all gonna do?” the mask-wearing African American asks

I don't think you'll be happy with the things you find son.

A man interviewed on camera during last night’s chaos in Minneapolis warned that rioters are planning on “coming to the suburbs” if they don’t get what they want.

The twin cities were once again rocked by a night of absolute bedlam as more stores were looted and rioters set fire to the 3rd police precinct building, prompting cops to flee the scene.

“It’s real bogus, they gotta hit it right, otherwise this is what’s gonna happen, ain’t nothing left here so when we start coming to the suburbs, when we come to the government center, then what y’all gonna do?” the mask-wearing African American asks

And the left wing, anti-gun extremist democrats keep telling us that we don't need guns....?

Sooooo, the cops will not engage the rioters....to the point they allow rioters to burn 3 police stations........and the democrats still tell us that we don't need to own guns, you know, just in case, maybe, that the police can't or won't do their job?

Left wingers are just really, really dumb.

Chk-Chk! I remember my 1st riot. The old man neighbor had an .06 by the door ready to go. He was not messin' around.
"If they come down this street, I'll blow their heads off."
I have never been to that city but I’m guessing there are plenty of young liberal white people for the looters to kill within walking distance of the riots

because trendy downtown apartments are all the rage across America today

and as good little guilt-ridden liberal snowflakes they wont be armed and able to defend themselves

In all honesty i never understood the concept of destroying one's own neighborhood.

Going to someone else's should be plan A, not plan B.

Chk-Chk! I remember my 1st riot. The old man neighbor had an .06 by the door ready to go. He was not messin' around.
"If they come down this street, I'll blow their heads off."

I wached the Rodney King riots and just shook my head

Last edited:
In all honesty i never understood the concept of destroying one's own neighborhood. Going to someone else's should be plan A, not plan B.
As I reminded people earlier, Baltimore residents said the ones engaging in the most violence and destroying the local businesses were the BLM and other thugs shipped in from outside Baltimore to spread racial hatred and violence. It's not always the 'locals'. Some are smart enough that ding this shite only hurts them in the end.

In my suburban neighborhood, there is a rifle behind every blade of grass. :auiqs.jpg:

In all honesty i never understood the concept of destroying one's own neighborhood. Going to someone else's should be plan A, not plan B.
As I reminded people earlier, Baltimore residents said the ones engaging in the most violence and destroying the local businesses were the BLM and other thugs shipped in from outside Baltimore to spread racial hatred and violence. It's not always the 'locals'. Some are smart enough that ding this shite only hurts them in the end.

I would believe the ones destroying the police station could be outsiders.

The target looters on the other hand are probably locals, hard to transport a 65" TV in a prius or on greyhound.

In my suburban neighborhood, there is a rifle behind every blade of grass. :auiqs.jpg:

Here too.

Yup. I saw a clip of a black protester yelling at a white Antifa rioter, telling him,”this ain’t yo scene”. It’s unbelievable how many young whites are at these riots, and they still don’t understand how much blacks resent them.

I'm pretty sure there are enough guns in my little section of suburb to wage war on a small country.

And we have scopes. We can nail 'em before they get anywhere near our houses. Hell, the guy three doors down is a retired Marine sniper...

Blacks thinking big....until the rubber meets the road

Come get some, unlike you morons that can't take responsibility for your offspring.... we do

Cripes you keep shooting each other in the ass. You can't even shoot straight.

Hint: Trying to hold your pants up shooting sideways isn't a game winner. You'll die

Please Jesus, let this be true...

“If they don’t get what they want”.

And what exactly is that? They’ve all been brainwashed to demand “social justice”, but what exactly is that? Something completely subjective and unattainable. We know it’s not big screen TVs, they got those and are still rioting. How about no more thugs getting killed while committing crimes and being arrested? That will never happen as long as there are dumb thugs that resist arrest. Maybe they just need to lynch some rich white people, that would be “justice” in their view.

I'm pretty sure there are enough guns in my little section of suburb to wage war on a small country.

And we have scopes. We can nail 'em before they get anywhere near our houses. Hell, the guy three doors down is a retired Marine sniper...

Yup. Same in my little neighborhood. Everyone has a gun and they all know how to use it. If those rioters came our way, many of them wouldn't be leaving except in a body bag.

Forum List

Back