AG Garland deflects on if Nash shooting was hate crime

Also planned to shoot relatives after being rejected by parents

And you still can't find a motive? Not too bright are ya
I can speculate she was molested by staff at the school and her parents didn't support her.

If you think banning AR-15s is going to stop this mental illness spike, you are lying, or a dumb fuck.

You know what is illegal? COCAINE….SO I GUESS NO ONE CAN GET COCAINE IN THE USA.

Make all guns in the USA disappear right now….poof….they will still come across the wide open southern border.

This is all com unist manipulation of the mentally ill to try to get law abiding citizens to give away their 2nd ammendment rights.

Interesting speculation. Thank you.
Not speculation FACT

5ITIGAwHLPZx.jpeg

Tucker. Bwahaha.

Why do you think his speculation is more important then anyone else's?

Especially considering Tucker admits he lies on a network that has admitted it lies.

Can't have trumpers going to Newsmax and getting their lies somewhere else. Lol.
He literally quoted NPR telling trans people to take up arms against their oppressors

Do you deny NPR saying that?

If we are going to speculate, The mass amounts of hateful angry, negative talk spewed out daily
BY an angry hate filled community that treats those who do not think or act like them,
With total disrespect, unkindness & intolerance.
We DO NOT HAVE TO CONDONE any ones behavior.
But we don't have to treat them like dirt, so that they feel like going out and killing, and then suicided by cop.

He literally quoted NPR telling trans people to take up arms against their oppressors

Do you deny NPR saying that?
I can neither confirm nor deny it because I don't waste my time listening to or reading from people who admit they lie, working for a network that admits they lie.

If you can link where "NPR" said that, I will certainly take a look.

I can neither confirm nor deny it because I don't waste my time listening to or reading from people who admit they lie, working for a network that admits they lie.

If you can link where "NPR" said that, I will certainly take a look.

SMITH: If the world is dangerous, then you have to be dangerous back.

SMITH: If the world is dangerous, then you have to be dangerous back.

Wow. You are seriously misrepresenting the context of this article and NPRs involvement.

First of all, NPR didn't say this. It is an interview that NPR posted from an outside source.

Secondly, the interview is simply alphabet people training in the use of guns to protect themselves from people who would attack them. As a supporter of the 2nd amendment, I support them. Don't you?

This sounds like a good bet that she was sexually molested by a priest, minister, elder, or whatever they call themselves, when she was a child, and that's the underlying reason why her sexual identity was confused.

And the reason why she thought that revenge was worth more than her life.

This could be a case of the parents knowing but failing to act against their church, for fear of the wrath of the god.

Forum List

Back