Cali might ditch Amber alerts and do Ebony alerts for blacks

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
LOL more demoncrat segregation. They just can't help themselves.

California may create a new Amber Alert for missing Black women and girls. Here’s how​

Amid ongoing concerns that missing Black women and girls are too-often ignored by law enforcement and the media, a California legislator has proposed alert notifications to mandate immediate action when those cases happen.
Sen. Steven Bradford, D-Los Angeles has proposed Senate Bill 673 to create special “Ebony Alerts” for missing Black women, girls and youth, similar to Amber or Silver Alerts used for missing children and senior citizens.........................................................................

California may create a new Amber Alert for missing Black women and girls. Here’s how​

Amid ongoing concerns that missing Black women and girls are too-often ignored by law enforcement and the media, a California legislator has proposed alert notifications to mandate immediate action when those cases happen.
Sen. Steven Bradford, D-Los Angeles has proposed Senate Bill 673 to create special “Ebony Alerts” for missing Black women, girls and youth, similar to Amber or Silver Alerts used for missing children and senior citizens.........................................................................

Probably ignored by law enforcement because they go off with their boyfriends to be pimped out as prostitutes, and everyone knows this.

Well it's not all bad.

If I saw an ebony alert all that would do is let me know that I don't have to give a shit and just go on about my day.

I find it amazing how California is made up of one hell of a shitload of Hispanics and Asians but blacks get all the attention and the Hispanics and Asians are ignored as being non-people.

Forum List

Back