AG Garland deflects on if Nash shooting was hate crime

Its so obvious, especially when cult fucks try to blame Matt Walsh for the shooting.

When a white male does a shooting, the cause is white males.

When a tranny does a shooting, the cause is white males.

Fuck you cult fucks.

It's been reported numerous times

They can "unclear" all they like anyone with a brain can connect the dots
If the article says the motive is unclear...why did you link it to show motive?

"The motive for the shooting is unclear, although Drake confirmed that the incident was a "targeted attack." Hale had no previous criminal record, Drake said, while their mental health status was unknown."

Its so obvious, especially when cult fucks try to blame Matt Walsh for the shooting.

Fuck you cult fucks.
Who said the cause was white males?

Fuck you cult fucks.
That's how the left operates

"If s right winger does it its all the rightwing fault

If a leftist does it its right wing policies fault"

Absolves them of any blame every time

If the article says the motive is unclear...why did you link it to show motive?

"The motive for the shooting is unclear, although Drake confirmed that the incident was a "targeted attack." Hale had no previous criminal record, Drake said, while their mental health status was unknown."
You're proving now that you lack critical thinking and can't connect dots

If this tranny was disowned by its parents for being trans, got brainwashed into the LGBT cult, Pumped full of roids and hormones, wanted to take revenge of its oppressors, went to that school as a kid, why do you think it committed this tragedy?

Says no motive discovered yet. Uh, we know the motive. Roided up tranny brainwashed by the LBGT cult takes revenge on her former Christian school deemed oppressors
Probably pretty much sums it up.

However, given that she herself went to the school I can't feel it ought to be called a hate crime, and anyway, I don't think there should be such a category as "hate crime." Hate is not the problem: people can hate all their lives on their own time and often do --- the problem is simply if they do a crime.

Until we see that manifesto, we can't decide.

And I'm betting no way we'll see that manifesto. They'll hide it so no one can claim shooting up a Christian private school can be called a hate crime.

Probably pretty much sums it up.

However, given that she herself went to the school I can't feel it ought to be called a hate crime, and anyway, I don't think there should be such a category as "hate crime." Hate is not the problem: people can hate all their lives on their own time and often do --- the problem is simply if they do a crime.

Until we see that manifesto, we can't decide.

And I'm betting no way we'll see that manifesto. They'll hide it so no one can claim shooting up a Christian private school can be called a hate crime.
4chan got the manifesto, I'll see if I can post it here

It absolutely should be a hate crime NPR told trannys to take arms against their oppressors

5ITIGAwHLPZx.jpeg

You're proving now that you lack critical thinking and can't connect dots

You mean speculate?

If this tranny was disowned by its parents for being trans, got brainwashed into the LGBT cult, Pumped full of roids and hormones, wanted to take revenge of its oppressors, went to that school as a kid, why do you think it committed this tragedy?
To get revenge on a school that had staff or students molest her and cover it up like Catholic/Christian schools and churches are known to do frequently?

Its all over social media. The trans cult is blaming white conservative males.

Feigning ignorance is worse than being stupid.

Forum List

Back