AG Barr.....Shut Your Damned Mouth

If the AG has a problem with the president...tell him to his face in private. Don't allow a journalist to interview you so you can trash the man in public.

That's the way its always been done in the past.

I'm still pissed about the way he refused to indict Comey for his obvious perjury and LEAKING classified communications.

Now he goes out of his way to castigated Trump in public for a GD tweet.
I was taught, when I was going to be placed in charge of others, that when it comes to discipline, you praise in front of others and chastise in private.
In this case, AG Barr is the subordinate to Trump and as such, his proper action would be to request to speak to his superior in private and address his concerns.
With regards to Trump, Trump needs to be a bit more professional and presidential in his demeanor (that doesn't mean he can't attack his opponents, just show a bit more...class).

What does that mean?

The order in which information is revealed, dependent upon the Democrats and media's expected reaction.
Sorry. I don’t have time for your cryptic replies.

You are taught in accordance with your ability to understand.

Ambiguity is the tool of the misinformed.

He talks out of one side of his mouth and says stupid partisan shit. When called out on it, he reverts to playing stupid. It's the go-to move for wingers here.

:auiqs.jpg:

What of my conversation with colfax was "partisan?

If the AG has a problem with the president...tell him to his face in private. Don't allow a journalist to interview you so you can trash the man in public.

I'm still pissed about the way he refused to indict Comey for his obvious perjury and LEAKING classified communications.

I was taught, when I was going to be placed in charge of others, that when it comes to discipline, you praise in front of others and chastise in private.
In this case, AG Barr is the subordinate to Trump and as such, his proper action would be to request to speak to his superior in private and address his concerns.
With regards to Trump, Trump needs to be a bit more professional and presidential in his demeanor (that doesn't mean he can't attack his opponents, just show a bit more...class).
Yeah....Trump needs to be less transparent and lie his ass off in public.

Did the dirty cops of the Roger Stone case step into a Barr trap?
By Monica Showalter
11-14 minutes
Roger Stone liked to gleefully call himself a "dirty trickster," but he was no match for the dirty cops of the Department of Justice who railroaded him with a nine-year sentence for three process crimes, including one where his purported victim said no crime happened.

Now it looks as though the dirty cops - the four prosecutors who lied to the Department of Justice about Stone's sentencing recommendations, and the far-left judge who allowed a nakedly Trump-hating partisan to serve as Stone's jury forewoman again - might just have been trapped themselves by none other than U.S. Attorney General William Barr.

For starters, it would explain why President Trump says he has no beef with Barr over Barr's criticism of his tweets. It would also explain why the Schiff show in the House, fresh from failing to take down Trump, now says it now wants to impeach Barr.

According to a series of tweets by Brian Cates, which can be read with ease on ThreadReader -- here is a speculative outline attempting to draw links that add up to some rather impressive power moves:

Let me remind you all what happened since last November around this case:

1) Trump suddenly nominates US Attorney Jessie Liu to a top Treasury Dept. job, she accepts; Trump nominates Timothy O’Shea to replace her. She is the one who has been guiding the Stone case.

2) all 4 prosecutors suddenly agree amongst themselves they will brief the DOJ one sentencing recommendation, but then actually file a far more lengthy recommendation with the court.

With me so far?

There is only one reason these prosecutors would do this.

They expected to get COVER from both the US ATTORNEY overseeing the case and from THE JUDGE presiding over the case in court.

Despite DOJ complaints about the tactic, Liu & Judge Jackson have their backs.

Cates goes on to explain why they seemed so bold about lying as they did. They had counted on Liu to keep the Barr people from hopping around mad about the new draconian change of sentencing recommendations for Stone. They had counted on Judge Jackson to go ahead and deliver them, even though she too knew that they were way out of sentencing guideline. Sticking it to the Trumpsters was the idea.

But it didn't work out like they thought it would. According to Cates:

Then all of these next two things happen in the span of two days:

3) the DOJ suddenly files a COUNTER to the prosecution teams own absurd filing. This was not supposed to happen. DOJ would have informed Liu first they were doing this, then she’d have warned them.

4) when the prosecution team russhes to contact the US Attorney’s Office in DC for an explanation, what they discover so surprises them that ALL FOUR TEAM MEMBERS resign within hours of each other.

What did these prosecutors discover BEFORE anybody else did?

Only this:

5) the Stone prosecution team discovers TWO things:

a) Trump had just WITHDRAWN Lin’s nomination to that cool new Treasury job and...

b) Attorney General William Barr had just told Liu that O’Shea was replacing her IMMEDIATELY.

They don’t have any cover. They’ve been BURNED.

Cates points out that the judge in the case, an Obama appointee named Amy Berman Jackson, looks every bit as dirty as Liu and the lying quartet of prosecutors. The Trump-hating judge was the one who ordered another Trump official, Paul Manafort, held in solitary confinement, again, for process crimes, with many speculating that the out of proportion sentence was a bid to pressure him into spilling secrets on Trump. She sentenced him to six years in the can, something that set off that drama where he almost ended up in that place where Jeffrey Epstein had been held, where the corrupt guards insist Epstein hanged himself when they weren't looking.

Cates continues:

So, what happens the very next day?

Stuff that started to come out more than two months ago but DIDN’T get any really attention suddenly bursts to the surface in a way that cannot be ignored.

A juror so biased any attempt whatsoever at voire dire would have caught her and excluded her instantly not only ended up on the Stone jury in Judge Jackson’s court, this female juror ended up being the FOREWOMAN of the jury that convicted Roger Stone.

I’ll say this clearly:

That could only happen if the JUDGE was either corrupt or incompetent.

Looking into this issue, several facts emerge.

Stone’s defense team moved to strike this juror from the pool; Judge Jackson refused.

This juror filled out a questionarre about social media/elections.

The juror has both a social media history of pronounced bias against Trump and his associates and a political history of having run for office as a Democrat that should have INSTANTLY disqualified her from the jury pool.

Liu is out of the picture, the four prosecutors have fled the scene, and now the onus is on the judge to show that her choice of that rabidly partisan juror to be the Stone case's forewoman was merely incompetence, not raw naked corruption.

The heat is on Jackson now, not Stone. He appears to have been a victim of a railroading, which would necessitate the entire case being thrown out, forget the need for a Trump pardon. Former prosecutor Andrew McCarthy notes that the left's howlings about Trump's tweets regarding Stone's sentencing are a red herring, what's really a crime is prosecutorial misconduct.

If Cates is right, then we are looking at a huge nest of dirty cops in the Stone case.

Yet pillar by pillar, the schemings of these characters who have put the squeeze to Stone in their bid to Get Trump, are being knocked down, and there are fewer and fewer places to hide.

This is the work of the very clever Barr.

Barr had laid a Gilligan's Island-style pit trap for them to fall into, and once they did, it hoisted them up in a net bag swinging for all to see from a tree.

Roger Stone liked to gleefully call himself a "dirty trickster," but he was no match for the dirty cops of the Department of Justice who railroaded him with a nine-year sentence for three process crimes, including one where his purported victim said no crime happened.

Now it looks as though the dirty cops - the four prosecutors who lied to the Department of Justice about Stone's sentencing recommendations, and the far-left judge who allowed a nakedly Trump-hating partisan to serve as Stone's jury forewoman again - might just have been trapped themselves by none other than U.S. Attorney General William Barr.

For starters, it would explain why President Trump says he has no beef with Barr over Barr's criticism of his tweets. It would also explain why the Schiff show in the House, fresh from failing to take down Trump, now says it now wants to impeach Barr.

According to a series of tweets by Brian Cates, which can be read with ease on ThreadReader -- here is a speculative outline attempting to draw links that add up to some rather impressive power moves:

Let me remind you all what happened since last November around this case:

1) Trump suddenly nominates US Attorney Jessie Liu to a top Treasury Dept. job, she accepts; Trump nominates Timothy O’Shea to replace her. She is the one who has been guiding the Stone case.

2) all 4 prosecutors suddenly agree amongst themselves they will brief the DOJ one sentencing recommendation, but then actually file a far more lengthy recommendation with the court.

With me so far?

There is only one reason these prosecutors would do this.

They expected to get COVER from both the US ATTORNEY overseeing the case and from THE JUDGE presiding over the case in court.

Despite DOJ complaints about the tactic, Liu & Judge Jackson have their backs.

Cates goes on to explain why they seemed so bold about lying as they did. They had counted on Liu to keep the Barr people from hopping around mad about the new draconian change of sentencing recommendations for Stone. They had counted on Judge Jackson to go ahead and deliver them, even though she too knew that they were way out of sentencing guideline. Sticking it to the Trumpsters was the idea.

But it didn't work out like they thought it would. According to Cates:

Then all of these next two things happen in the span of two days:

3) the DOJ suddenly files a COUNTER to the prosecution teams own absurd filing. This was not supposed to happen. DOJ would have informed Liu first they were doing this, then she’d have warned them.

4) when the prosecution team russhes to contact the US Attorney’s Office in DC for an explanation, what they discover so surprises them that ALL FOUR TEAM MEMBERS resign within hours of each other.

What did these prosecutors discover BEFORE anybody else did?

Only this:

5) the Stone prosecution team discovers TWO things:

a) Trump had just WITHDRAWN Lin’s nomination to that cool new Treasury job and...

b) Attorney General William Barr had just told Liu that O’Shea was replacing her IMMEDIATELY.

They don’t have any cover. They’ve been BURNED.

Cates points out that the judge in the case, an Obama appointee named Amy Berman Jackson, looks every bit as dirty as Liu and the lying quartet of prosecutors. The Trump-hating judge was the one who ordered another Trump official, Paul Manafort, held in solitary confinement, again, for process crimes, with many speculating that the out of proportion sentence was a bid to pressure him into spilling secrets on Trump. She sentenced him to six years in the can, something that set off that drama where he almost ended up in that place where Jeffrey Epstein had been held, where the corrupt guards insist Epstein hanged himself when they weren't looking.

Cates continues:

So, what happens the very next day?

Stuff that started to come out more than two months ago but DIDN’T get any really attention suddenly bursts to the surface in a way that cannot be ignored.

A juror so biased any attempt whatsoever at voire dire would have caught her and excluded her instantly not only ended up on the Stone jury in Judge Jackson’s court, this female juror ended up being the FOREWOMAN of the jury that convicted Roger Stone.

I’ll say this clearly:

That could only happen if the JUDGE was either corrupt or incompetent.

Looking into this issue, several facts emerge.

Stone’s defense team moved to strike this juror from the pool; Judge Jackson refused.

This juror filled out a questionarre about social media/elections.

The juror has both a social media history of pronounced bias against Trump and his associates and a political history of having run for office as a Democrat that should have INSTANTLY disqualified her from the jury pool.

Liu is out of the picture, the four prosecutors have fled the scene, and now the onus is on the judge to show that her choice of that rabidly partisan juror to be the Stone case's forewoman was merely incompetence, not raw naked corruption.

The heat is on Jackson now, not Stone. He appears to have been a victim of a railroading, which would necessitate the entire case being thrown out, forget the need for a Trump pardon. Former prosecutor Andrew McCarthy notes that the left's howlings about Trump's tweets regarding Stone's sentencing are a red herring, what's really a crime is prosecutorial misconduct.

If Cates is right, then we are looking at a huge nest of dirty cops in the Stone case.

Yet pillar by pillar, the schemings of these characters who have put the squeeze to Stone in their bid to Get Trump, are being knocked down, and there are fewer and fewer places to hide.

This is the work of the very clever Barr.

Barr had laid a Gilligan's Island-style pit trap for them to fall into, and once they did, it hoisted them up in a net bag swinging for all to see from a tree.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...e_roger_stone_case_step_into_a_barr_trap.html

He’s being an idiot. When Trump starts commenting on pending cases, it gives the perception that he is exerting corrupt influence on the DoJ for certain outcomes. It’s damaging to the DoJ.
The case isn't pending.

He held his tongue till the Democrats hand-picked prosecutors issued their recommendations after the verdict.

Do you understand the difference between a pending case and a sentencing hearing

The case is pending sentencing, cousin.
Fuck you.

Cousin.

The case has been decided, cousin.

Now it's in the judge's hands.... Cousin.

The president has the Constitutionional right to weigh in once the verdict has handed down to the judge.

If he pardons Stone the Democrats will demand another Mueller investigation....or begin another investigation in the House. The president has the right to comment on a sentence that is essentially what he believes is a miscarriage of justice.

Sure. And the AG has a right to tell the president that his statements make the DoJ look corrupt.
The DOJ IS corrupt.
I disagree.

And who started the mess with tweets? Barr , I believe did talk to Trump privately, at least I hope he did. When Trump kept it up, Barr decided to fight tweet for tweet leaving most to wonder if he was signaling Trump that another resignation might be on the horizon if he continues to refuse to leave the law to Barr.

The case isn't pending.

He held his tongue till the Democrats hand-picked prosecutors issued their recommendations after the verdict.

Do you understand the difference between a pending case and a sentencing hearing

Fuck you.

Cousin.

The president has the Constitutionional right to weigh in once the verdict has handed down to the judge.

If he pardons Stone the Democrats will demand another Mueller investigation....or begin another investigation in the House. The president has the right to comment on a sentence that is essentially what he believes is a miscarriage of justice.

Sure. And the AG has a right to tell the president that his statements make the DoJ look corrupt.
The DOJ IS corrupt.
I disagree.
Only because they do what you feel helps Democrats.
Course Justice is supposed to be blind.
But our DoJ is political....which means it's corrupt.

Why? It wasn't at the maximum under federal sentencing guidelines. they could have asked for far more. He never expressed guilt or regret. he threatened a witness. He repeatedly lied, on purpose. What are you saying. If you are old and stupid, you should get lighter sentences. What if old people decided to kill people, because they can get off with a slap on the hands? He is guilty as fk, just as the jury of his peers said he was. The prosecutors served the people well. Why don't you go back to Russia, where verdicts are decided and punishment given based on political whim?
The only reason stone was sentenced to jail is that he refused to roll over and and tell lies about trump
The problem was apparently perjury, obstruction, and threatening witnesses, in all 7 counts that a jury of 12 independent people agreed he was guilty of. He chose to do these things for trump. His only hope is that trump will pardon his criminal activity.
They were all non violent process crimes

and the person who was allegedly threatened said he did not take the threat seriously

stone should pay a fine and maybe serve probation

but nothing more

That’s not what the jury decided. They decided the threats were legitimate and that the violent nature of the threats was a substantial enhancer to his sentencing.

The DoJ followed the guidelines like they’re supposed to.
Yes a bias jury
You can claim anyone on a jury after a verdict is in that the jury is biased, They listened to the evidence and came to a conclusion, as anyone would.
They can have thoughts about the sentence, but that is up to the judge.

And who started the mess with tweets? Barr , I believe did talk to Trump privately, at least I hope he did. When Trump kept it up, Barr decided to fight tweet for tweet leaving most to wonder if he was signaling Trump that another resignation might be on the horizon if he continues to refuse to leave the law to Barr.
Sorry, but I disagree.
Apparently Trump hasn't talked to Barr about this.
You must have been reading posts on Daily Kos.

Sorry, but I disagree.
Apparently Trump hasn't talked to Barr about this.
You must have been reading posts on Daily Kos.
I don't even know what the Daily Kos is. I think Bar did speak to Trump, whereas you feel the opposite. It's a tie. :113:

Fuck you.

Cousin.

The DOJ IS corrupt.
I disagree.
You only believe it’s political because they fail to corroborate the lies you’re fed by Trump.

86603480_2938794656140964_2594392840737914880_n.jpg

Fuck you.

Cousin.

The DOJ IS corrupt.
I disagree.
You only believe it’s political because they fail to corroborate the lies you’re fed by Trump.
Trump doesn't feed me anything.
I'm just using the internet to discover the truth...while you're lapping up the rubbish the media serves you daily and then ask for seconds.

The DOJ IS corrupt.
I disagree.
Trump doesn't feed me anything.
I'm just using the internet to discover the truth...while you're lapping up the rubbish the media serves you daily and then ask for seconds.

Good point. You and Trump both dine of the same trough of internet nonsense.

You’re just mad the DoJ doesn’t seem to share you’re affinity for internet conspiracies doesn’t make them bias.

Fuck you.

Cousin.

The DOJ IS corrupt.

Intervening to get lighter sentences for people you are friends with would be corrupt, would it not?
The sentence was unfair
Why? It wasn't at the maximum under federal sentencing guidelines. they could have asked for far more. He never expressed guilt or regret. he threatened a witness. He repeatedly lied, on purpose. What are you saying. If you are old and stupid, you should get lighter sentences. What if old people decided to kill people, because they can get off with a slap on the hands? He is guilty as fk, just as the jury of his peers said he was. The prosecutors served the people well. Why don't you go back to Russia, where verdicts are decided and punishment given based on political whim?

stone also threatened the judge who is presiding over his case.

He posted an image of her with crosshairs on her on his instagram account. Resulting in the judge slapping a total gag order on him regarding the case.

stone is guilty of all he has been accused of doing. A jury of his peers found him guilty on all counts. The sentencing guidelines could have given him a much longer sentence than 7 to 9 years.

We were taking about the jury stop the spin you can’t win
We are talking about the sentencing recommendation.
“ that’s not what jury decided” yes a bias jury,, STOP
THE SPIN YOU CANT WIN

The only reason this is in the news is because of the sentencing guidelines. The verdict was months ago.
I know and She took his 1st amendment rights away which should have been restored .. bias everywhere .. leave the man alone

Stone is a convict. The gag order will be lifted after sentencing if it isn’t already.

She put a gag order on him because he threatened her.

He sent out a photo of her with crosshairs on her out on his instagram account.

He should have had his bail revoked and sent to prison awaiting trial for that. He got off lucky with only a gag order.

A winger not respecting the free speech of another American? Be still my heart.
That's rich.
Considering the fact Barr's statement to the press infringed on Trump's freedom of speech.

Sorry, the POTUS has NO right to comment publicly on pending DOJ cases or judges. It's called Separation of Power. He also has no right to intimidate witnesses, and neither does Sleazy Roger.

You should be ashamed (and possibly scurry over to your local community college for an adult ed class in Government101)

Here's a news flash for ya, stupid. The DOJ comes under the administration so were does the separation of powers come into this?
I think it more likely that you just run your mouth because it makes your empty head rattle and you like that sound over the endless silence inside your thick skull.

Here's the news back at ya DICK - And I'll try to dumb it down ... Donnie's new puppet Billy is meddling with judges. They don't rightly appreciate that.
But go ahead and jump up and down and announce yourself like a Howler Monkey. :icon_rolleyes:

Forum List

Back