AG Barr.....Shut Your Damned Mouth

Stone is a convict. The gag order will be lifted after sentencing if it isn’t already.
Why he was convicted you hold the gag order to not effect jury.. you restore it after ... wht is she afraid of the truth? She’s going to be removed poor little girl let bias take her out

She can't be fired. She's a federal judge - appointed for life.

Again, you're Canadian. Stop bashing America and interfering in our politics.
Yes but Canadians good, Russians bad.
LOL indeed. Is this hockey talk?
Do you ever comment on the topic or just trying to pick fights?

Why he was convicted you hold the gag order to not effect jury.. you restore it after ... wht is she afraid of the truth? She’s going to be removed poor little girl let bias take her out

Have you learned what Demonize means yet? I opine as I see fit.

I noticed. Yet rarely seem to opine on topics. Just opine on how people are bad simply for disagreeing with you.

Not at all.

What lie?

Barr’s statements. They were rehearsed. Indicating it was an act.

Rehearsal to set up HOW, not WHAT. No lie.
What does that mean?

The order in which information is revealed, dependent upon the Democrats and media's expected reaction.
Sorry. I don’t have time for your cryptic replies.

You are taught in accordance with your ability to understand.

Not at all.

What lie?

What does that mean?

The order in which information is revealed, dependent upon the Democrats and media's expected reaction.
:auiqs.jpg:

I noticed. Yet rarely seem to opine on topics. Just opine on how people are bad simply for disagreeing with you.
That is not true at all. But you are entitled to your opinion.

What does that mean?

Ambiguity is the tool of the misinformed.

Ha! Aren’t you a ray or sunshine. Apparently the only time I’m entitled to my opinion is when I’m reminding you of breaking your own standards.

Ha! Aren’t you a ray or sunshine. Apparently the only time I’m entitled to my opinion is when I’m reminding you of breaking your own standards.
You’re always entitled to your opinion.

He was right and it needed to be public.
Trump needs to learn to shut up
trump isn't allowed to use his free speech? I truly don't get folks such as yourself. So what what trump tweets. It's the same as a headline from anonymous source NYT. Big fking deal. I don't see anyone telling them to shut up! And BTW, I don't trust the NYT or any other MSM outlet. just so you know. I get my news about trump from him. it's reliable.

Barr was trying to help Trump. He was saying, "shut up you fool. You are not supposed to say this publicly even if it is true."

Azo

You opine as you have been paid to opine. And

Any time there is a realistic thread revealing Trump's criminality in any meaningful way, posters like Azog try to derail the thread and end the discussion. It's a tactic to stifle dissent.

Azo

You opine as you have been paid to opine. And

Any time there is a realistic thread revealing Trump's criminality in any meaningful way, posters like Azog try to derail the thread and end the discussion. It's a tactic to stifle dissent.
Find the post where you claimed I did not know that judges were appointed for life. There are plenty of threads where I attack the Alt Right as well. You just lie to lie. You’re also Canadian and should not be interfering in our elections. You do not have any credibility

What does that mean?

Ambiguity is the tool of the misinformed.

He talks out of one side of his mouth and says stupid partisan shit. When called out on it, he reverts to playing stupid. It's the go-to move for wingers here.

Look jit, if you had evidence that he did not lie or threaten, you should have testified or filed an amicus brief. It is too late now. You and trumps stupid tweets probably will not effect the judge. You can see the Penguin when he gets out or is pardoned.
like Chelsea got pardoned? hmmmmmmmm
Not familiar with a "Chelsea" trial or conviction. If you send me a link, I will read about it.
Did you look it up on the internet? probably not. you all don't do such things.

look up pardon and chelsea.

I even posted it a few days ago.
Chelsea's father in law wasn't pardoned...

Clinton White House passed up pardon for Chelsea's father-in-law

When was Chelsea pardoned??
so you didn't look it up. jack me off and call me shorty
Not only did I look it up...

I posted the only "pardon" related story to Chelsea...and there was no pardon...

Now what part of words do you not understand once they are put together??

If the AG has a problem with the president...tell him to his face in private. Don't allow a journalist to interview you so you can trash the man in public.

That's the way its always been done in the past.

I'm still pissed about the way he refused to indict Comey for his obvious perjury and LEAKING classified communications.

Now he goes out of his way to castigated Trump in public for a GD tweet.

I have to say, I often wonder why a life long democrat and Progressive would switch all of a sudden to the GOP like Trump did. Could this all be a ruse?

You do notice at least that Barr is scared of Comey, or part of the ruse along with him.

We have all the proof we need that Comey is part of the deep state since he did not jail Hillary for all her lies, the way he did Flynn for just one lie. Now it seems Barr is suspect as well.

The utter lunacy that Trumpers have to try to convince themselves of everyday -- is comical...

I wonder if they practice it in the morning when they wake up....
9a (12).jpg

i call bullshit. it was staged - no way would donny overlook anything - the giant orange man baby being criticized - without being in the loop. turns out barr gave him a heads up anyway.

Precisely......

Double-standard

Two-tiered system of justice = Corruption

What offense did he commit?
Perjury for one
He corrected his own testimony a few days after this supposed perjury. How is that worse than what Stone did?
Stone wasn't given the option to claim a correction.

Total nonsense. He could have corrected his testimony after he falsely gave it. Instead he texted his buddy Credico telling him not to testify to the truth and expose his lies.
Yeah....I'm sure he did.

Hillary destroyed evidence....no charges.
She mishandled Top Secret communications.....no charges.
Stone is indicted on process crimes and given no chance to change/correct his testimony.
9 years.

Forum List

Back