AG Barr.....Shut Your Damned Mouth

What offense did he commit?
Perjury for one
He corrected his own testimony a few days after this supposed perjury. How is that worse than what Stone did?
Stone wasn't given the option to claim a correction.

Total nonsense. He could have corrected his testimony after he falsely gave it. Instead he texted his buddy Credico telling him not to testify to the truth and expose his lies.
Yeah....I'm sure he did.

Hillary destroyed evidence....no charges.
She mishandled Top Secret communications.....no charges.
Stone is indicted on process crimes and given no chance to change his testimony.
9 years.
Stone could have contacted the House Committee anytime to update his testimony. He didn’t. Instead he tried to get everyone else to lie along with him.

Clinton didn’t do anything so obviously corrupt.

hmm trump said he's taking away free speech and guns? link
Yes, I'd like to see that link too. Since I never said either.

My goodness, you guys are awfully sensitive.
then why did you write, 'I didn't say that trump said that"? What did trump say? more mac and cheese.
Quote me actually saying something for a change.

Do you guys even understand how that works?
I put your statement in quotes. did you not see those? mac and cheese.
You quoted me in an entirely different context.

Quote me in context. Make a clear point based on that quote. Act like a BIG boy for a change.
I quoted what you said. why are you having trouble with what you wrote? Again, you wrote "I didn't say that trump said that". What did Trump say?

The only reason stone was sentenced to jail is that he refused to roll over and and tell lies about trump
The problem was apparently perjury, obstruction, and threatening witnesses, in all 7 counts that a jury of 12 independent people agreed he was guilty of. He chose to do these things for trump. His only hope is that trump will pardon his criminal activity.
They were all non violent process crimes

and the person who was allegedly threatened said he did not take the threat seriously

stone should pay a fine and maybe serve probation

but nothing more
As I said earlier, too late for new testimony. How could stone have been so stupid as to send his threat in writing. He is just another in a long list of criminal idiots, the pres hangs with. You can tell a person's character by the company they keep.
no one was threatened so factually you're incorrect. manufactured.
Stone wrote calling him a "rat" and saying "prepare to die" because Credico was going to testify against him Sounds like a death threat to me, at the time to Credico, and apparently to to jury. Guilty as charged.
Credico never said it was a death threat, I posted his testimony in here. He felt intimidated, not threatened. They are not synonyms.

Azo
Again, you're Canadian. Stop bashing America and interfering in our politics.
Yes but Canadians good, Russians bad.
LOL indeed. Is this hockey talk?
Do you ever comment on the topic or just trying to pick fights?
Have you learned what Demonize means yet? I opine as I see fit.

You opine as you have been paid to opine. And

I noticed. Yet rarely seem to opine on topics. Just opine on how people are bad simply for disagreeing with you.
That is not true at all. But you are entitled to your opinion.
Ha! Aren’t you a ray or sunshine. Apparently the only time I’m entitled to my opinion is when I’m reminding you of breaking your own standards.

Any time there is a realistic thread revealing Trump's criminality in any meaningful way, posters like Azog try to derail the thread and end the discussion. It's a tactic to stifle dissent.
Yeah, noticed. It’s easier to switch the topic to personal insults than debate the issues sometimes.

Yes, I'd like to see that link too. Since I never said either.

My goodness, you guys are awfully sensitive.
then why did you write, 'I didn't say that trump said that"? What did trump say? more mac and cheese.

Quote me in context. Make a clear point based on that quote. Act like a BIG boy for a change.
I quoted what you said. why are you having trouble with what you wrote? Again, you wrote "I didn't say that trump said that". What did Trump say?
I don't know why you're playing this game, other that just to troll.

YOU SAID, "hmm trump said he's taking away free speech and guns? link"

I hadn't said that he did.

I don't know what else you want, nor what you're trying to achieve. But this is terribly tedious.

I don't know what else you want, nor what you're trying to achieve. But this is terribly tedious.
post number 4. If you're going to say someone is a nazi, then one has to be threatening to take away free speech and guns. you said it, not me.

The problem was apparently perjury, obstruction, and threatening witnesses, in all 7 counts that a jury of 12 independent people agreed he was guilty of. He chose to do these things for trump. His only hope is that trump will pardon his criminal activity.

and the person who was allegedly threatened said he did not take the threat seriously

but nothing more
As I said earlier, too late for new testimony. How could stone have been so stupid as to send his threat in writing. He is just another in a long list of criminal idiots, the pres hangs with. You can tell a person's character by the company they keep.
Stone wrote calling him a "rat" and saying "prepare to die" because Credico was going to testify against him Sounds like a death threat to me, at the time to Credico, and apparently to to jury. Guilty as charged.
Credico never said it was a death threat, I posted his testimony in here. He felt intimidated, not threatened. They are not synonyms.
Intimidating a witness is illegal.

post number 4. If you're going to say someone is a nazi, then one has to be threatening to take away free speech and guns. you said it, not me.
Yikes.

I don't call people Nazis, unless I'm mocking people who call people Nazis.

I guess that went straight over your head.

I can't help that.

Yikes.

I don't call people Nazis, unless I'm mocking people who call people Nazis.

I guess that went straight over your head.

I can't help that.
stop inferring it then. cause that's how it read.

Azo
Yes but Canadians good, Russians bad.
LOL indeed. Is this hockey talk?

You opine as you have been paid to opine. And

I noticed. Yet rarely seem to opine on topics. Just opine on how people are bad simply for disagreeing with you.
That is not true at all. But you are entitled to your opinion.
Ha! Aren’t you a ray or sunshine. Apparently the only time I’m entitled to my opinion is when I’m reminding you of breaking your own standards.

Any time there is a realistic thread revealing Trump's criminality in any meaningful way, posters like Azog try to derail the thread and end the discussion. It's a tactic to stifle dissent.
Yeah, noticed. It’s easier to switch the topic to personal insults than debate the issues sometimes.

You're the one with the personal insults. I am still waiting for me to show how I demonized someone....

Perjury for one
He corrected his own testimony a few days after this supposed perjury. How is that worse than what Stone did?

Total nonsense. He could have corrected his testimony after he falsely gave it. Instead he texted his buddy Credico telling him not to testify to the truth and expose his lies.
Yeah....I'm sure he did.

Stone is indicted on process crimes and given no chance to change his testimony.
9 years.
Stone could have contacted the House Committee anytime to update his testimony. He didn’t. Instead he tried to get everyone else to lie along with him.

Sorry....but do you really expect honest government from the motherfucking House?

but nothing more
The prosecutors do it all the time

Yeah....I'm sure he did.

9 years.

Sorry....but do you really expect honest government from the motherfucking House?

I'll remind you that his testimony was in 2017 when it was run by the motherfucking Republicans.

No, they don't.

No, they don't.
If this were some black or ms13 gangbanger libs would be shouting about the inequities of the legal system

What offense did he commit?
Perjury for one

Yeah....I'm sure he did.

Stone is indicted on process crimes and given no chance to change/correct his testimony.
9 years.

Works for me.

Yeah....I'm sure he did.

9 years.

I'll remind you that his testimony was in 2017 when it was run by the motherfucking Republicans.
Jesus Christ you're stupid. When did the DOJ Charge Rodger Stone?
I seem to recall him being arrested on Jan 25th of 2019.

8TTlCCQLs8RY4.gif

Last edited:
If the AG has a problem with the president...tell him to his face in private. Don't allow a journalist to interview you so you can trash the man in public.

That's the way its always been done in the past.

I'm still pissed about the way he refused to indict Comey for his obvious perjury and LEAKING classified communications.

Now he goes out of his way to castigated Trump in public for a GD tweet.

A winger not respecting the free speech of another American? Be still my heart.
That's rich.
Considering the fact Barr's statement to the press infringed on Trump's freedom of speech.

Sorry, the POTUS has NO right to comment publicly on pending DOJ cases or judges. It's called Separation of Power. He also has no right to intimidate witnesses, and neither does Sleazy Roger.

You should be ashamed (and possibly scurry over to your local community college for an adult ed class in Government101)

Here's a news flash for ya, stupid. The DOJ comes under the administration so were does the separation of powers come into this?
I think it more likely that you just run your mouth because it makes your empty head rattle and you like that sound over the endless silence inside your thick skull.

If the AG has a problem with the president...tell him to his face in private. Don't allow a journalist to interview you so you can trash the man in public.

I'm still pissed about the way he refused to indict Comey for his obvious perjury and LEAKING classified communications.

A winger not respecting the free speech of another American? Be still my heart.
That's rich.
Considering the fact Barr's statement to the press infringed on Trump's freedom of speech.

Sorry, the POTUS has NO right to comment publicly on pending DOJ cases or judges. It's called Separation of Power. He also has no right to intimidate witnesses, and neither does Sleazy Roger.

You should be ashamed (and possibly scurry over to your local community college for an adult ed class in Government101)

Here's a news flash for ya, stupid. The DOJ comes under the administration so were does the separation of powers come into this?
I think it more likely that you just run your mouth because it makes your empty head rattle and you like that sound over the endless silence inside your thick skull.
Clearly the DoJ and the intel community is at war with Trump.

Barr made Trump aware or president Trump would not have been fine with it, as he was.....No?

Barr was doing it because he's gotten a lot of criticism by his employees for not sticking up for them, letting Trump bash them 24/7, and also the American Bar Association sent Congress a letter to investigate AG Barr for violating his oath of office by his antics of protecting Trump With unethical actions....

He had to pretend not to be biased, partisan, unethical..... it was long term, to help Trump get away with murder down the road.... So he or they thought....

But no one is buying it......

Forum List

Back