Afrikaners and Zionists. The same ideology.

didn't they both work together covertly on nuclear technology going against the NPT as well

No as they did not sign the NPT so could not go against it. Same as Israel has not signed for the ICC/ICJ, just like the US, Russia and China

The theme for today is "Israel = South Africa". Only problem is many states such as NY and most universities in the US have thrown that theme in the trash bin.

Now repeat after me Achmed...God Bless America!

Allahuakbar.

The theme for today is "Israel = South Africa". Only problem is many states such as NY and most universities in the US have thrown that theme in the trash bin.

Now repeat after me Achmed...God Bless America!

Allahuakbar.

because he has been posting of topic on another board and had his wrist slapped

didn't they both work together covertly on nuclear technology going against the NPT as well

No as they did not sign the NPT so could not go against it. Same as Israel has not signed for the ICC/ICJ, just like the US, Russia and China

beyond that fact---Phoen---the NPT was not even invented until 1968-----most people believe that Israel already had tested a small
nuclear bomb by that time. ----sometime circa 1960------it was kinda a well known fact----even I knew about it as a teenager.

beyond that fact---Phoen---the NPT was not even invented until 1968-----most people believe that Israel already had tested a small
nuclear bomb by that time. ----sometime circa 1960------it was kinda a well known fact----even I knew about it as a teenager.

And when they are asked to show evidence of this alleged test they say " but everyone knows about it " Even back then Nuclear tests left residual traces of their having taken place, things like seismic plots and rising background radiation. Just look at the devastation in parts of Russia that are attributed to nuclear tests......................

Forum List

Back