African-American man whose "mad at his girlfriend" shoots elderly man on facebook live

I know that black males have committed such heinous crimes. they always have an out . Let's end that, let's stop the double standards. Hate Crimes? BIG bad ass burly black men attacking little old white women I have seen it, Racism? And then, then black men attack each other in huge numbers. White racism is one thing, Bad white cops, another. Perhaps it's time to re- group here. Blacks need to rethink who the real bad guys are, after all. Let's end the excuses.

I know that black males have committed such heinous crimes. they always have an out . Let's end that, let's stop the double standards. Hate Crimes? BIG bad ass burly black men attacking little old white women I have seen it, Racism? And then, then black men attack each other in huge numbers. White racism is one thing, Bad white cops, another. Perhaps it's time to re- group here. Blacks need to rethink who the real bad guys are, after all. Let's end the excuses.

Why the fuck are you saying BLACKS? I live in Philly and this retarded mutherfucker lives in OHIO. He has nothing to do with me

Why the fuck are you saying BLACKS? I live in Philly and this retarded mutherfucker lives in OHIO. He has nothing to do with me
No matter if it's Philly, Ohio or New Orleans.......you type people are all alike!

Steve Stephens, angry at the world, murdered at least one innocent man live on Facebook and may have committed other murders. He is still at large.

Cleveland: Search for Steve Stephens, suspect in Facebook homicide video, widens to 5 states - CNN.com
Cleveland, Ohio (CNN)A manhunt for a suspect who authorities said killed an elderly man and then posted the video on Facebook expanded outside Ohio, with authorities calling on residents of nearby states to be on alert.

Steve Stephens, 37, is suspected of killing 74-year-old Robert Godwin on Sunday in a residential area east of Cleveland, police said.
An aggravated murder warrant has been issued for Stephens.
Police said Sunday night that Stephens "may be out of state at this time," and called on residents in Pennsylvania, New York, Indiana and Michigan to be vigilant.
Stephen's cell phone ping was detected about 100 miles east of Cleveland in Erie, Pennsylvania, law enforcement in the area told CNN.
CNN Map

"He is considered armed and dangerous, so we want people to be careful out there," Cleveland Police Chief Calvin Williams told reporters.
Stephens is a black male who is 6-foot-1 and weighs 244 pounds. He was last seen wearing a dark blue and gray or black striped polo shirt.
170416172302-steven-stephens-medium-plus-169.jpg

Steve Stephens
He was driving a white Ford Fusion with temporary license plates, Cleveland police said.
The investigation and search for Stephens began Sunday after several people from outside the Cleveland area reported an alarming Facebook post, police union president Steve Loomis said
Stephens uploaded a video to his Facebook page showing a gun pointed at an unidentified man's head. The gun is fired, the man recoils and falls to the ground.

Manhunt for suspect in Facebook video killing 02:21
The video was posted around 2 p.m. Sunday. Facebook later disabled access to it.
"We do not allow this kind of content on Facebook. We work hard to keep a safe environment on Facebook, and are in touch with law enforcement in emergencies when there are direct threats to physical safety," a Facebook spokesperson said in a statement.
Stephens claimed on Facebook that he committed multiple homicides, but police said they have no knowledge of other victims.
As Cleveland Police and the FBI were searching for Stephens on Sunday, over 300 tips poured into the department, police said.
No confirmed sightings of Stephens were reported as the search moved into Monday.

One of my ancestors being forced to remove something offensive on RockBook.

rock book.jpg

Steve Stephens, angry at the world, murdered at least one innocent man live on Facebook and may have committed other murders. He is still at large.

Cleveland: Search for Steve Stephens, suspect in Facebook homicide video, widens to 5 states - CNN.com
Cleveland, Ohio (CNN)A manhunt for a suspect who authorities said killed an elderly man and then posted the video on Facebook expanded outside Ohio, with authorities calling on residents of nearby states to be on alert.

Steve Stephens, 37, is suspected of killing 74-year-old Robert Godwin on Sunday in a residential area east of Cleveland, police said.
An aggravated murder warrant has been issued for Stephens.
Police said Sunday night that Stephens "may be out of state at this time," and called on residents in Pennsylvania, New York, Indiana and Michigan to be vigilant.
Stephen's cell phone ping was detected about 100 miles east of Cleveland in Erie, Pennsylvania, law enforcement in the area told CNN.
CNN Map

"He is considered armed and dangerous, so we want people to be careful out there," Cleveland Police Chief Calvin Williams told reporters.
Stephens is a black male who is 6-foot-1 and weighs 244 pounds. He was last seen wearing a dark blue and gray or black striped polo shirt.
170416172302-steven-stephens-medium-plus-169.jpg

Steve Stephens
He was driving a white Ford Fusion with temporary license plates, Cleveland police said.
The investigation and search for Stephens began Sunday after several people from outside the Cleveland area reported an alarming Facebook post, police union president Steve Loomis said
Stephens uploaded a video to his Facebook page showing a gun pointed at an unidentified man's head. The gun is fired, the man recoils and falls to the ground.

Manhunt for suspect in Facebook video killing 02:21
The video was posted around 2 p.m. Sunday. Facebook later disabled access to it.
"We do not allow this kind of content on Facebook. We work hard to keep a safe environment on Facebook, and are in touch with law enforcement in emergencies when there are direct threats to physical safety," a Facebook spokesperson said in a statement.
Stephens claimed on Facebook that he committed multiple homicides, but police said they have no knowledge of other victims.
As Cleveland Police and the FBI were searching for Stephens on Sunday, over 300 tips poured into the department, police said.
No confirmed sightings of Stephens were reported as the search moved into Monday.
A mad Negro.

Not exactly what I would call a "man".

More like an animal.

I can't fathom what would make a pos like that just go out and murder a random person for nothing. Perhaps he is insane, or maybe he's just another animal that needs to be put down.

I saw the video last night on the news. It was infuriating. This wizened old Black guy, coming home from church, as I understand it. Crazy or not, this was an act of pure evil.

Psycho's are essentially exhibitionists.

As the crime show "Criminal Minds" dramatizes, they like to publish their crimes.

Facebook is perfect for them. For terrorists too.

No matter if it's Philly, Ohio or New Orleans.......you type people are all alike!

.reported for racism

Thank you

Nice. They have a time delay on most "live" television and radio broadcasts, perhaps it's time to have some kind of time delay-review of what is being live streamed on social media. It only encourages sub-humans like this guy, knowing his live "broadcast" will garner attention from those who have no social or moral standards.

Forum List

Back