African-American man whose "mad at his girlfriend" shoots elderly man on facebook live

Depriving this guy of due process won't return the victim back to life.
Easy come, easy go, right?

No, neither.
It's always easy for people like you to feel compassion for the criminal when it's not your family member who was murdered. Even when the criminal video tapes his crime you still want to give him every possible chance to beat the charge, perhaps hoping for an acquittal due to a technicality or loophole that can be exploited.

No, I just believe that we are a nation of rights, and one of those rights is due process.

No, neither.
It's always easy for people like you to feel compassion for the criminal when it's not your family member who was murdered. Even when the criminal video tapes his crime you still want to give him every possible chance to beat the charge, perhaps hoping for an acquittal due to a technicality or loophole that can be exploited.

I saw on the news yesterday where the family members of this man who was shot said that they forgave the man who shot him.

No, neither.

I saw on the news yesterday where the family members of this man who was shot said that they forgave the man who shot him.
So what?

No, neither.

No, I just believe that we are a nation of rights, and one of those rights is due process.
No, you want to give him a pass because you're a liberal and you always side with the criminal. Don't lie.

Last edited:
stevie-steve-3-e1492373532802.jpg

There is the animal's face. What a lovely complexion.
Yes it is a lovely complexion.....and I'm sure his white girl friend thinks so too
Looks like "man" from maybe 200 thousand years ago.
Homo%2BErectus.jpeg
Why do you guys like to undermine our cause with racist posts like that? You're just giving the left ammo and justification for all their false default accusations.

No, neither.

No, you want to give him a pass because you're a liberal and you always side with the criminal. Don't lie.

I didn't realize I was in the Special Ed forum. Is your helmet secure?

No, neither.

I didn't realize I was in the Special Ed forum. Is your helmet secure?
A forum in which I'm sure you would feel more at home.

Forum List

Back