Transgender suspect stopped by FBI before mass public shooting…..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Another likely mass public shooter whose motive was to murder “transphobes” was captured by the democrat party FBI/STASI…………

The left has radicalized the people who suffer from gender dysphoria…..they need to stop…

Another leftist, transgender killer……anti-Semite

Last week, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) apprehended a would-be "transgender" shooter who wanted to mass murder "transphobes." However, the FBI didn't swiftly nab the gunman until discovering months later that the "indigenous" suspect, a self-described "Nazi dominatrix," was posting racist, antisemitic content on social media vilifying blacks, Jews, and immigrants.
————-
In his threat posted to a Facebook "transwoman" support group, West claimed he was being "bullied by trans phobic a**holes" at work. At the "end of my rope" and "left with no alternative," West indicated that he intended to "go out in a blaze of glory."

"Well, I wish I had better news to tell but what I'm writing to you right now is the fact that I'm at the end of my rope[.] I’m probably gonna get fired from his job. I'm […] supposed to be called into the office this morning so I wonder what lies are going to spew in order to justify firing me. I'm too old to keep looking for jobs and I've had it up to here being bullied by trans phobic a**holes I am left with no alternative. I'll probably have to go out in a blaze of glory. I've been preparing for this moment a long time at least then I'll be remember I have no family no friends…So there really isn't any point living anymore? I'm just gonna have to do what I have to do and pray for the gods to forgive me," West wrote in a post to the Facebook page "TRANS WOMAN SUPPORT GROUP."
———
West has "mixed feelings" about Nazi sentiments, the FBI affidavit says, is "juxtaposed" on the political climate in Israel, and thinks the Israelis treat Palestinians in the same manner that the Nazis persecuted the Jews during the Holocaust. West is also angry that U.S. immigrants enjoy welfare and food stamps on his tax dollars, yet he is unable to benefit from the same social programs.

Last edited:
Looks like he was discovered by the fbi (alerted by the public) and was being cultivated for usefulness to validate their existence. I think the game plan here is to grease the skids for authorization to skirt due process laws in order to take immediate action and offer a semblance of public safety.

Boy - tough choice for the left:
-Stop the shooting and deprive ourselves of dead children with which we could push our anti-gun agenda...
- Let the shooting happen, only to further illustrate the mental illness of the trans-weirdos...

Boy - tough choice for the left:
-Stop the shooting and deprive ourselves of dead children with which we could push our anti-gun agenda...
- Let the shooting happen, only to further illustrate the mental illness of the trans-weirdos...
Presently there is little option for leo to stop anything that hasn't happened yet, short of red flag laws. This is the intent behind them, get a court order to remove firearms based on whatever information may be available. State laws vary, but this appears to be the FBI and I'm not exactly sure why they are involved, except maybe through the DHS. Who knows, but it would appear the use of court order was not applied for whatever reason, and let the perceived threat continue. You must decide for yourself why this was.

Just another mentally ill individual who probably was red flagged and / or law enforcement already had insights and did nothing.

Forum List

Back