African-American man whose "mad at his girlfriend" shoots elderly man on facebook live

1/7th the population yet 7X more likely to be incarcerated yet looking in every direction except inward

I hope they shoot him down like the rabid dog turd he is.

He'd make a fine example of someone to be strung up by a lynch mob.

Where are our usually angry posters like Asclepias , JQPublic1 , fbj , Steve_McGarrett Everyone present and accounted for?

I've been on forums where members died, were killed and, in one case, committed murder.
Here I am. And yes, right now I am mad as hell. The utter disregard the perpetrator showed for the life of his hapless victim turned my stomach. How can anyone be so
Callously cruel, especially to their own kind?
But the added evil of posting this heinous act on social media relegates this monster's behavior to a level of rascallity not seen since Hitler documented the deaths of his hapless victims. This case will be a test of the resolve of Black folk to underline the meaning of Black Lives Matter. Someone knows where this murderer is hiding.If you truly believe in the creed put forth as the battle cry of the BLM movement, I implore you to act accordingly and bring this animal to justice.

Where are our usually angry posters like Asclepias , JQPublic1 , fbj , Steve_McGarrett Everyone present and accounted for?

I've been on forums where members died, were killed and, in one case, committed murder.
Here I am. And yes, right now I am mad as hell. The utter disregard the perpetrator showed for the life of his hapless victim turned my stomach. How can anyone be so
But the added evil of posting this heinous act on social media relegates this monster's behavior to a level of rascallity not seen since Hitler documented the deaths of his hapless victims. This case will be a test of the resolve of Black folk to underline the meaning of Black Lives Matter. Someone knows where this murderer is hiding.If you truly believe in the creed put forth as the battle cry of the BLM movement, I implore you to act accordingly and bring this animal to justice.
Street justice. May they find his corpse double tapped, and left to rot.

YOU AIN'T THE BOSS OF ME!
*fist in air*

Nice. They have a time delat"live" television and radio broadcasts, perhaps it's time to have some kind of time delay-review of what is being live streamed on social media. It only encourages sub-humans like this guy, knowing his live "broadcast" will garner attention from those who have no social or moral standards.

This is a problem... once again you get an evil, insane fringe element doing crap to make them make laws or change things in some way that ends up punishing law abiding people

You know, in the interests of fairness and justice, I hope that this animal is caught by the police, and then his trial, as well as his execution, should be live streamed on Facebook.

Maybe that would give the criminals something to think about. If you live stream a crime, then your trial and punishment should be live streamed after you are caught.

Street justice. May they find his corpse double tapped, and left to rot.
Post it on fakebook

Good to see you repudiate violence. Thanks!

Agreed 100% on letting Americans stand up and take responsibility for their lives and neighborhoods.

Now they trying to say he is in philly

So every black man with a bald head better look out

Forum List

Back