Adam sinned, not Eve. Why did Yahweh punish an innocent Eve?

Why did you point the sign out? I mean was it noticeable to you because of former POTUS Trump or something else?

The sign just went up in Marjorie Tylor Green's district and all of Georgia is laughing. The Romans quote is wrong. Its from Isaiah and its about Cyrus the Great. Methodists know that.

perfection exists, purity is possible and was their choice
Exactly, given that Gen 3 says that they became as gods in the knowing of good and evil.

They gained a moral sense that Christians do not see, as they are not applying morals to their genocidal prick of a god.

The Jews call what you see, our Original Virtue.

Gnostic Christians are all about morals and ethics.

Christians; not so much, and why they call it Original Sin, while praising Adam for doing it.

Christians cannot make up their minds.

Regards
DL

Do you know about joint heirs in Romans 8:17?

Instead of malcontents and beotches, it talks about joint heirs.

Its not from Romans.. Its from Isaiah and it about Cyrus the Great.

I am embarrassed for you considering your insufferable self righteousness and lecturing everyone.

Methodist. What do you mean by hardline? It isn't too hardline or conservative if that's what you mean. The most hardline imho is Catholicism. Do they still have the stations of the cross and kneelers to kneel on? We have music mass (used to be folk mass) and services are on youtube live as well as history of past services. No kneeling.
All who plan to ride Jesus as their scapegoat or savior, which is a sin, are immoral believers.

That is why believers run from looking at the immorality and sin involved in abdication of ones responsibilities for sin.

Jesus has damned all scapegoat users to hell, as they are eager to sin to be saved.

Regards
DL

The sign just went up in Marjorie Tylor Green's district and all of Georgia is laughing. The Romans quote is wrong. Its from Isaiah and its about Cyrus the Great. Methodists know that.
I see. Are you going to vote for her? The quote didn't make sense to me to me and I just figured it was a political ad. The only thing that hit me was the joint heirs in Romans. In Cali, we voted to recall Gov. Newsom so hope he's eliminated from an heir. He the worst governor ever in Cali and can eat feces and die today.

I see. Are you going to vote for her? The quote didn't make sense to me to me and I just figured it was a political ad. The only thing that hit me was the joint heirs in Romans. In Cali, we voted to recall Gov. Newsom so hope he's eliminated from an heir. He the worst governor ever in Cali and can eat feces and die today.

Isaiah 9: 6

“Unto us a son is given and the government shall be upon his shoulders.”

The above is about the Persian King Cyrus the Great who would end the Babylonian Exile and return the Jews to Jerusalem.

Its not from Romans.. Its from Isaiah and it about Cyrus the Great.

I am embarrassed for you considering your insufferable self righteousness and lecturing everyone.
So sue me lol. I know it's not from Romans. But joint heirs is from Romans. I just ignored the quote because it was a political ad. It didn't fit and went with what I know about joint heirs. Isn't that what's important in terms of the afterlife?

You're such a little man with your gnostic behavior if you're claiming what you're claiming in your second sentence.

ETA: Besides, if it's from Isaiah, then isn't it OT while Romans is NT? I already admitted I'm not great with OT, but am learning.

Last edited:
So sue me lol. I know it's not from Romans. But joint heirs is from Romans. I just ignored the quote because it was a political ad. It didn't fit and went with what I know about joint heirs. Isn't that what's important in terms of the afterlife?

You're such a little man with your gnostic behavior if you're claiming what you're claiming in your second sentence.

I'm not a man and I'm not gnostic.. just educated.

The above is about the Persian King Cyrus the Great who would end the Babylonian Exile and return the Jews to Jerusalem.

I'm not a man and I'm not gnostic.. just educated.

Okay, you're educated so you should know that the quote doesn't fit, but joint heirs does fit Romans 8:17.

I'm going to have to assume it's another beotch session of yours against me as you seem to focus my not recognizing Isaiah from the OT. I'm not sure if you think being a joint heir is important to you (That's a great feeling!).

Yes, I now know you're not a man and where the quote comes; I suppose it fits a political climate today.

All who plan to ride Jesus as their scapegoat or savior, which is a sin, are immoral believers.

That is why believers run from looking at the immorality and sin involved in abdication of ones responsibilities for sin.

Jesus has damned all scapegoat users to hell, as they are eager to sin to be saved.

Regards
DL
How very gnostic of you. More malcontent talk (false) and behavior.

Okay, you're educated so you should know that the quote doesn't fit, but joint heirs does fit Romans 8:17.

I'm going to have to assume it's another beotch session of yours against me as you seem to focus my not recognizing Isaiah from the OT. I'm not sure if you think being a joint heir is important to you (That's a great feeling!).

Yes, I now know you're not a man and where the quote comes; I suppose it fits a political climate today.

Yes, but the words on the Billboard are from Isaiah.. and are about Cyrus.

Why are you claiming Jewish scripture is Gnostic?
As you stated above, I believe, lack of education.

Given that we are using the Christian label, in a way, it is our bible.

Our other bible, if, I can call our holy books that, we acknowledge as a myth written to put against what was at that time, a Jewish text.

Regards
DL

You know this as a fact, how?

You lie like a Christian. Just kidding on this. I am a sort of Christian myself.

In Gnostic Christianity, heaven and hell are just how we feel about reality.

They are always here and now to us.

We do not hold any supernatural beliefs.

We think that quite foolish as it creates an immoral double standard in Christians..

When we discus the vile right wing of mainstream religions, we condemn genocide and their god, Yahweh and Jesus to hell, just to scare the hell out of those mental literalist children.

The pain of hell within reality I feel, when I bother touching it, is caused by the poorly thinking people that cannot be other than what they are.

They are the ones promoting division and holding us back.

Regards
DL
Love is faith based.
Truth and Justice are faith based.
The Spiritual Peace of the Divine Heavenly Realm is considered "surpassing human understanding."

You can call these Natural or Supernatural.

If you want to boast that you do not believe in any "supernatural" beliefs, then that is merely defining universal truths as Natural to begin with.

Universal truth is the same regardless if you call it natural or supernatural.

BTW GreatestIam:
The wisest most enlightened people I've ever met or read about NEVER wasted a single thought, word or moment dismissing or demoting someone else.

For you to take pride or joy in criticizing others this way without any positive intent toward correcting or resolving conflicts tells me you are still in denial and projecting faults or biases onto others.

If you see me as a hypocrite, do you see as much room for correction on your side?

All people have biases and misperceptions to be corrected in the process of sharing with others.

For you to see me as a "gifted hypocrite" serves as a mirror that reflects you.

I hope you see us as equal contributors in a mutual give and take we both benefit from and grow in greater understanding of where each other is coming from.

I hope you see this as a two way exchange, multiplied further by the addition of others joining us.

It is funny to me that you see my posts as "opposition" when I was actually spelling out the political beliefs from opposing views that I am including as equally valid and critical for each group to resolve in order to represent themselves.

You/DL and BreezeWood I equally include for your part of the process and what you contribute.

I believe it does more good to focus on where you and I agree. I don't quite get how projecting negativity all the time does as much go as positive prayers for correction, redemption and healing.

Yes, but the words on the Billboard are from Isaiah.. and are about Cyrus.
No need to repeat yourself like stuck phonograph.

I can keep saying how you are stuck on evil King Omri, evil King Omri, evil King Omri and putting false gods like the golden calf, golden calf, golden calf in front of God.

As usual, surada is wrong in calling me a fundamentalist. It's derogatory. How can anyone be so wrong within so few claims about me?

Basically, I am a YEC and usually come out on top of the arguments, but yet respect surada, GreatestIam and BreezeWood claims or opinions to a point. It's when they go wacko (which happens a lot)...

As usual, surada is wrong in calling me a fundamentalist. It's derogatory. How can anyone be so wrong within so few claims about me?

Basically, I am a YEC and usually come out on top of the arguments, but yet respect surada, GreatestIam and BreezeWood claims or opinions to a point. It's when they go wacko (which happens a lot)...

Young-earth creationism had simply failed every empirical test that mainstream science demands. This is why there are no serious peer-reviewed creationist papers, and no scientists studying young-earth creationism in any secular research centre in the world.

Forum List

Back