Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

You’re talking about their LOOKS?!
yea, that's what matters most in my world (across all ages)...that's not to diminish obviously the precious other lives that were lost, but i'm most heartbroken about the boy who is best looking

yea, that's what matters most in my world (across all ages)...that's not to diminish obviously the precious other lives that were lost, but i'm most heartbroken about the boy who is best looking
Now I know you’re just being obnoxious. Buh-bye.

Good point. A few years ago there was a brief spate of Second Amendment types, many in Texas, who started carrying long guns into restaurants, two and three of them at a time! And photos that I saw showed really dubious looking people, more like retarded persons than anyone normal, which didn't make it better, or worse, but was just weird. The idea was supposed to be that they were allowed to open carry, so it was okay.

Shoooo! I'd have left my meal ON the table, run out through the kitchen screaming all the way, called 911 as soon as I got to a place of safety. And not come back till the dust settled days later, maybe to pay for my uneaten meal, and never come back to that place. Stay in a restaurant where bozos were carrying long guns and looking like they wanted to shoot dead everyone in there???!!! I would guess pretty much everyone would have done much what I would do. It didn't last long. Restaurants in Texas started putting up NO GUN ZONE signs and of course the police were pretty unhappy about all the public disturbance.

Anyone else remember all that happy crappy?
There is no sheep/wolf, hybrid as of yet...

I was shot 6 times point blank by a black dude with a gun who attempted to rob me and I STILL don't blame the gun. I think I have more cred than anyone here. THE GUN DIDN'T DO IT. Quit trying to take legal guns from legal owners.

It appears that the piece of shit that ordered the standown was under the delusion that negotiators were the method and needed to be waited for. Shots continued. She did direct police to prevent parents from “interfering”. That party along with any police who complied should be executed.

Ok then no "young person" should be allowed to grab a military version of the same rifle and be told they have to go fight overseas for the same country that won't allow them to buy this varmint gun on their own. If he can't be trusted at his house with this gun, he surely can't be trusted in another country with one even more powerful.

We allow them to buy a house, but not a gun. We allow them to buy an 18 wheeler, but not a rifle. We allow them to buy a 7000lb Ford Excursion that can go 100mph and kill dozens if used improperly, but not a gun. And not just any gun, a 22 caliber gun. The only rifle bullet smaller than this is the 17 HMR.
While in the military one is supervised and closely watched/monitored, controlled, and is ordered to act accordingly... While out in the streets, and free to do as one pleases within our general population, then the only hope we have is if the young person was raised right, didn't experience extreme trauma in one's life, has his or her head on right, and can function peacefully in our midst without incident.

Two different things altogether.

Forum List

Back