Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

Apparently the consensus among dope addled morons is 50 cops should have raced into the building with guns blazing n stuff.

In other news, in real life many of them were busy getting students out of the builidng via windows and trying to locate the shooter, while all the dopers and drunks stood around with their thumbs in their asses whining about how it wasn't turning into a Blazing Saddles skit.

Oh, you want to act like you're a child. okay then , I will lower this to a level you will understand. You White wing Hillbillies think teachers carrying around loaded weapons in a school full of children is a brilliant idea because *burp* *kick the dog* *slap the wife*

Unfortunately for you and your retarded idea, the vast majority of teachers don't want to carry guns.

We should have called you Rainbow faggots in and have you offer blowjobs to the killer.

What’s next?

“Guns don’t kill people
PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE?!!”
Next it's time to enforce religiously and seriously extensive back ground check's, otherwise before gun purchases are made anywhere, and this should list every damned thing a person has ever done in which involves their record or their encounter's with law enforcement, and especially so concerning any mental instability they might have that had been legally documented, and/or any domestic trouble's they've participated in as the bad guy or bad girl in which they were arrested or charged on.

Next, no young person should be able to purchase a hand gun or an AR-15 styled gun or weapon prior to the age of 21. At the age of 21 the person must have a sponsor that signs on with them if a gun is purchased, otherwise they vouch for their mental state of mind up until the age of 25. At 25 the person should be able to purchase any weapon, register it in their name, and vouch for themselves as an adult in the purchasing of a weapon as in part that's been listed above.

4-10 gauge / 20gauge /12 gauge /10 gauge and such (shotgun types of hunting guns), should be allowed to be purchased at the age of 18 if the weapon is strictly a hunting gun, but still a back ground check should also be passed before the purchase is made by the 18 year old.

Criminal Gang's .........
If caught doing illegal thing's in a gang or harboring weapon's in a gang, then it should be 15 year's time given with the seizing of the weapons without parole, and a person should be held without bail for the weapons that were seized in the raid in which arrest were made..

No less than (?) year's should be given if no weapon's are found in the raid, but rather heavy illegal gang activity (drugs and prostitution), was found in evidence of during the raid. How much time for this I wonder ?

This nation needs to create and enforce strict anti-criminal and anti-illegal gang (affiliation), laws, along with the creation of anti-pants on the ground legislation that would be addressing this new showing of one's underwear in an indecent behavioral way before women and children, and this by street gang's or individual gang member's who are putting this in the citizen's faces with a middle finger showing..

Why all this ? It's because one's underwear is openly showing in a broad defiant nature without any concern for other's rights not to be subjected to such a thing in their lives, and the nation's Representatives should also enforce noise ordinances big time, otherwise when citizen's think that it's cool to ride through neighborhoods rattling people's window's at night or during the day, then they should be charging people heavily when caught for doing such a thing (breaking noise ordinances).

Not jailed but FINED heavily for it.

We need to change the violent culture that hollyweird and the media has created for us, and especially the one that is steadily fueling bad stuff as if it is just so stupendously cool to watch the mayhem and anarchy that has been a direct result of it, and the programing and new platforms created over the year's for it to be nourished and fed by such things.

It's time to start addressing the issue's instead of being coward's or power grabbers in result of it all, and sadly while cop's, children, and the innocent are dying as a result of it all...

Crime and criminal activities cuts all across the board, so no one should feel picked on by race or other unless they are doing something wrong, and they know it's wrong.

If so, then it should be a problem for anyone doing wrong of course, and this upon encountering the laws that are enforced against such activities, yet only if enforcement is done properly.

Just some opinions based on real things being witnessed over time. Probably a lot more to list, but I just used a few of what I've seen openly over time in life.

This nation has got to return to law enforcement, and the proper training of law enforcement by allowing good and meaningful representatives from the communities a chance to help give law enforcement the information and inputs needed to create the right police method's and policing to take place within a community as is needed.

Judges and such need replaced if they are causing serious issue's to go on by not properly charging criminal's, and then turning them back out onto the streets in order to take vengeance upon those who may have turned them in.

Want justice and information that could bring forth justice, then stop with the revolving doors in the justice system, and give power and hope back to the good citizen's once again..... Right now we have a broken system due to the severe corruption of so many things, and it has broken the system down leading now to the deaths of our children, otherwise by these devil's who have since risen up out of the ashes of it all in order to exact chaos and mayhem amongst the good citizen's be it of all races in this nation..... We must (together as American's), push these evil beings back into the pit from whence they came, and this by enforcement of our law's blindly once more.

Unfortunately for you and your retarded idea, the vast majority of teachers don't want to carry guns.
They need to be forced to. The lax amount of security assigned to schools is not stopping these mass murderers. Go out and vet every staff in every school in America, run their backgrounds and psychology to make sure they are able to wield firearms. Train them in active shooter and emergency response courses, teach them to use firearms. Make it a condition of keeping their jobs.

We don't care about their feelings. If they want to teach our children, they need to protect them.

Ok, that's a good thing by protesting gun violence, otherwise protesting violence at the hand's of mentally ill people who somehow used a gun to commit their violence. They should also celebrate the gun being in the hand of the good cop/guy/citizen who was able to finally end the violence yes with his gun.

We just have to stop these mentally ill people from getting guns, and that shouldn't be that hard, but somehow it is, but why ? It's because these people for some shocking reason are ignored until they strike, now why is that ???? To many times now, we've become aware that the shooter's we're in the radar but ignored until to late. Now why is that ??

They need to be forced to. The lax amount of security assigned to schools is not stopping these mass murderers. Go out and vet every staff in every school in America, run their backgrounds and psychology to make sure they are able to wield firearms. Train them in active shooter and emergency response courses, teach them to use firearms. Make it a condition of keeping their jobs.

We don't care about their feelings. If they want to teach our children, they need to protect them.
Can leftist teacher's be trained like this ??? Uhhhh we have a problem.

Ok, that's a good thing by protesting gun violence, otherwise protesting violence at the hand's of mentally ill people who somehow used a gun to commit their violence. They should also celebrate the gun being in the hand of the good cop/guy/citizen who was able to finally end the violence yes with his gun.

We just have to stop these mentally ill people from getting guns, and that shouldn't be that hard, but somehow it is, but why ? It's because these people for some shocking reason are ignored until they strike, now why is that ???? To many times now, we've become aware that the shooter's we're in the radar but ignored until to late. Now why is that ??
does this help in your view?

Oh, you want to act like you're a child. okay then , I will lower this to a level you will understand. You White wing Hillbillies think teachers carrying around loaded weapons in a school full of children is a brilliant idea because *burp* *kick the dog* *slap the wife*

The same Vast Majority of teachers { entirely beholdin to a
corrupted teachers union } who have Hurt our Kids in public
school.Hurt them with unnecsssary Lockdowns.Where the end result
is simple and uncomplicated.Many Kids now suffer Severe Depression
as a result of Not being in school among fellow students.
There is no way to predict what emotional and mental difficulties
they will have long term.Due entirely to Selfish,Rank State Governors
and the Party they adore and get their marching Orders.
The Drat Democrat Party.
Party of and for Furure Morons.

Thousands of items can be used as a weapon. If you put aside home-made bombs, a gun is all too often a nasty weapon in public. Many can outrun a baseball bat, knife etc.. and the thug using such a weapon might find quite a few people are ready to tackle him/her to beat the crap out of them. With a gun, distance and the severity of the injury are totally different. So the answer that's claimed to work is, more guns. And as America demonstrates, more guns = more incidents = more deaths. Doesn't matter if you own a gun, if someone shoots you before you know anything, you're dead. They don't stand there and shout, "Cooey, I have a gun/machete/knife/brick and I'm giving you advance warning that I'm going to attack you".

These school/work place etc.. shooting attackers are cowards, they're scum and it spoils it for everyone else. But if you do what you've always done, you will get what you've always got. Nothing will come of this latest mass killing of kids, and I wonder how many more times this year there will be a thread on another incident like this.
well, i didn't say the answer is more guns. but we're NOT going to find common sense gun laws with no one calling out these assholes -

Your co-workers and consultants.
I have posted this at least 10 times bases on your arrogance and you have never denied it.
Deny it now and make everyone realize you have an ounce of hubris in your otherwise disgusting presence.

LOL

I have no need to confirm or deny your idiocies. Suffice it to say, you don't know me or my coworkers to render a lucid description of such.

Forum List

Back