4 cases of measles now confirmed at Chicago migrant shelter

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This is what we get folks for allowing the country to be flooded by Joe's third-worlders. There will likely be much more stories like this across the country, as long as Joe and Democrats remain in power.
Some of these cases were in adults, which means they were unvaccinated as children, i.e., from third-world countries.
In a city with a large population like Chicago, the spread could be deadly.
What if next time it's Ebola, or a new run of Monkeypox?

CHICAGO (CBS) -- Four cases of measles have now been reported at the migrant shelter for new arrivals in Pilsen, the Chicago Department of Public Health confirmed Monday.

This marks a total of five cases of the highly contagious disease in Chicago in just four days.

Chicago Public Schools said one patient was a CPS student. The youngster attended Philip D. Armour Elementary School, 950 W. 33rd Pl., and was staying at the Halsted Street migrant shelter in Pilsen.

I had the measles and lived to tell about it, same with chicken pox. I was born and raised in OKC, Okiehoma

Don't worry...Biden is on the job!

letitia.jpg

This is what we get folks for allowing the country to be flooded by Joe's third-worlders. There will likely be much more stories like this across the country, as long as Joe and Democrats remain in power.
Some of these cases were in adults, which means they were unvaccinated as children, i.e., from third-world countries.

Illegals are also not tested or vaccinated for Covid under Biden's open border policy.

This is what the DemoKKKats WANT.

All I can say is PLEASE don't get your kid vaccinated.

Measles is a 'heat-seeking missile' experts warn as Florida outbreak grows​

An eighth case, including the first in a child under age 5, follows the state’s controversial surgeon general’s decision to let parents decide whether to quarantine children or keep them in school.

They are putting a chip in the vaccine!!! It's not safe. DO NOT vaccinate your children.

It’s unknown what connection the youngest measles patient has to Manatee Bay Elementary School in Weston, near Fort Lauderdale, where most of the cases have been identified.

Unvaccinated kids.

Florida’s outbreak is the largest in the U.S. right now. And what Florida’s health officials are doing — or not doing — is drawing fire from experts who study the way diseases spread.

Fuck em send em down to Florida.

Those damned MAGA anti-vaxxer Floridians!

Doing backflips not to mention the measles outbreaks are mostly through unvaccinated illegal 'newcomers'.

Last Friday a guy died of the bubonic plague somewhere in New Mexico (If I recall correctly). Nothing to do with illegal aliens though.

If it makes you feel any better, if kids show up at public schools and do not have records of the usual vaccinations, they are given said vaccinations right there at school.

If it makes you feel any better, if kids show up at public schools and do not have records of the usual vaccinations, they are given said vaccinations right there at school.
I don't know about that..............that's a parental permission and a liability issue.

Forum List

Back