Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

T's & P's to all the parents with their hearts in their throats right now. :(
"A school official clarified to ABC News that the shooting took place off campus, but Robb Elementary School was under lockdown."
I'm sure ya all haters of the 2nd amendment are saddened that the shooter didn't shoot any kids so you could all immediately start attacking the 2nd amendment.

at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, TX...never heard of it, though i have family in Texas...prayers it all works out

"A school official clarified to ABC News that the shooting took place off campus, but Robb Elementary School was under lockdown."
I'm sure ya all haters of the 2nd amendment are saddened that the shooter didn't shoot any kids so you could all immediately start attacking the 2nd amendment.
"Thoughts and Prayers...."

Quote cut from a news item on site:

An active shooter at a Uvalde elementary school is in custody, according to the Uvalde Police Department.

In an update at 1:06 p.m. Tuesday, police said the shooter was apprehended at Robb Elementary School..

According to a Facebook post from Uvalde Memorial Hospital, several students are being treated in the emergency room. Immediate family members of the injured students are asked to report to the hospital cafeteria on the second floor. UMH staff will keep in constant contact with those family members. Hospital officials ask residents who are not immediate family members to stay away from the hospital.
***************************************************************************************

I don't like the sound of the emergency room thing ------ also, they said lower down that no parents should come to pick up their kids because they were trying to account for all the kids. That didn't sound good either.

I think I'll go turn on the news.

Wow! Hater of parents worried about their kids.

According to the article, the shooting is off campus but the school is under lockdown.
Students were shot.

Forum List

Back