Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

These are the types of mom's the left is dealing with at the school board meetings, and that Merrick Garland has alledgedly attempted to call them domestic terrorist for their disruptive nature.. Got out of those handcuffs eh ? Yep she's a domestic terrorist, lock her up. ROTFLMBO..
Moms
Not
Mom’s

I'm amazed how you take yourself to be a serious poster amongst smart people, when you are actually an instigator of trouble, chaos, and mayhem with your "playing of the devil's advocate" found always in your constant oppositional positions taken upon these boards.

I'm not amazed when you avoid the question.

You guys support the cops no matter what stupid thing they do, when it's abusing people of color...

But when you have a situation where someone might start asking serious questions like, "How did a kid this messed up get a near-military Grade weapon to use on small children", your go to is whining, "The Police didn't act fast enough!"

And you are right, they probably didn't. It's not clear that any lives would have been saved if they had, as most of the shooting was over in minutes.

The place to shave stopped this would have been at the Gun Store's counter, not the classroom.

I'm not amazed when you avoid the question.

You guys support the cops no matter what stupid thing they do, when it's abusing people of color...

But when you have a situation where someone might start asking serious questions like, "How did a kid this messed up get a near-military Grade weapon to use on small children", your go to is whining, "The Police didn't act fast enough!"

And you are right, they probably didn't. It's not clear that any lives would have been saved if they had, as most of the shooting was over in minutes.

The place to shave stopped this would have been at the Gun Store's counter, not the classroom.
AR 15s aren't military grade.

If they are then my .22 semiauto is "military" grade

thank you Trump?

The state should be paying for all funeral expenses, because this tragedy happened on public school property correct ? In fact the state might be liable for more than just funeral expenses.

Going along with failed federal government and/or in some cases failed state government policies to be enacted and then forced on society that rejects such policies, uhhhh brings about such things. The government's should have to pay, because that is another check's and balances on government power, and can be used to send a message to government to not try it's idiocy on the people again.

The state should be paying for all funeral expenses, because this tragedy happened on public school property correct ? In fact the state might be liable for more than just funeral expenses.

Going along with failed federal government and/or in some cases failed state government policies to be enacted and then forced on society that rejects such policies, uhhhh brings about such things. The government's should have to pay, because that is another check's and balances on government power, and can be used to send a message to government to not try it's idiocy on the people again.
That AND it seems a teacher actually propped open the door the shooter entered by.

That teacher should face criminal charges

AR 15s aren't military grade.

If they are then my .22 semiauto is "military" grade
Agree, but as much as I hate to agree with you know who, it can in part be helped at the gun store counter by doing a better job on who gets approved for a purchase and who doesn't. Now how that ends up looking is anyone's guess, but things can be tightened up a bit probably.

You know who, uhhh used a gun store analogy but it's far more complicated than that because he isn't accounting for gun theft, the tying of the hand's of local law enforcement to do it's job due to politics, the revolving door of the judiciary due to politics, and broad corruption.

That AND it seems a teacher actually propped open the door the shooter entered by.

That teacher should face criminal charges
If found to have been negligent or worse maybe had a possible motive involved for doing such a thing, otherwise after an investigation is conducted, then yes depending on the findings the person could be held accountable for an act of negligence or maybe worse depended upon the findings of such an inquiry.

Fastest way to get a gun fetishist upset is to use terms they don't like, like "military grade weapon" or "Clips" instead of magazines.

I wish they'd get as upset about 19 dead school kids.
I wish you'd get upset that a teacher propped open a door that a shooter just walked through

If found to have been negligent or worse maybe had a possible motive involved for doing such a thing, otherwise after an investigation is conducted, then yes depending on the findings the person could be held accountable for an act of negligence or maybe worse depended upon the findings of such an inquiry.
I don't think there was a motive.

it was just 100% STUPID

I wish you'd get upset that a teacher propped open a door that a shooter just walked through

Why should I be upset about that? She didn't shoot all those kids, NRA Hero of the Month Salvador Ramos did.

You want to blame the teacher for propping a door open or a cop for not barging into the room fast enough, but not the person who looked at Salvador Ramos and said, "um, yeah, he looks like he needs an AR-15"

Why should I be upset about that? She didn't shoot all those kids, NRA Hero of the Month Salvador Ramos did.

You want to blame the teacher for propping a door open or a cop for not barging into the room fast enough, but not the person who looked at Salvador Ramos and said, "um, yeah, he looks like he needs an AR-15"
No she just compromised the security of every person in the school.

That guy could have walked in with with a .22 target pistol and killed just as many kids

You engage him directly the moment he starts firing shots in the building. Tactically of course, not foolishly.
Yep, and putting concealed carry into the arm's of the "good" citizen's (not the bad citizen's who take advantage of the concealed carry for nefarious reasons), is even a better solution in order to stop the intent of these killer's knowing that the citizenry is armed, so not knowing who is armed amongst the good citizen's that are trained to handle such situations if encountered, uhhhh is even better.

Where I'm from concealed carry is legal, and permits are granted. But during the classes it is noticed that certain shady type character's we're also acquiring these permits for carry. I began thinking hmmmm now what's up with this (one wonder's), and so maybe back ground check's should be telling these instructor's that a person isn't qualified to take the class beforehand.

I know that the background check is extensive after the class, otherwise before the permit is granted so it could be that the shady character's hopefully failed the background checks before being issued the permit. Now I know we're not supposed to be profiling people, but these character's looked shady as all get out.

Maybe a reunion of class members should be a requirement after permits are received, otherwise a ceremony so to speak in order to give a class certificate to those that passed and had received their permits. This ways people can see who actually made it and who didn't make it.

Sending away an application for permit approval to a government entity that might be compromised by dirty politics, and then receiving that permit in the mail without local law enforcement knowing who got the permits, could have the same tragic consequences that Kamala Harris alledgedly caused by bailing out so called protestor's that might have been rioters for all she knew.

Last edited:
The sad fact is that they haven't been told to direct their attention to that, and so they won't. Until a talking head on television instructs them to bark up that particular tree, they won't do it. They feel they need permission to apply critical thinking skills to this event. For them, permission will come in the form of a news anchor who mentions the propped open door. Then, and only then, will they bark in that direction.

Television news is Sesame Street for adult children.

Forum List

Back