Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

Uhhhhh, are you serious ??? You don't understand the dynamic of who is involved in the ruination of our nation over time, otherwise that has led us to where we are today ? Well they know who they are. The only solution is to address the big picture, and many are thinking that it's hopeless now... They are throwing their hands up in the air, and thinking that we are done now. You've encountered this in your daily conversations with your friend's and family members, now haven't you ???
I thought you were saying there was more than one person behind the Texas school shooting.

If you are talking about the intentional destruction of our country from the inside, there are many traitors now in government. It’s sickening.

I know you were, but I was pointing out your hypocrisy: look at the racist conman YOU elected! Not too smart, are ya?
You need HELP

LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT BIDEN is a faithful husband and father and grandfather

You need HELP

LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT BIDEN is a faithful husband and father and grandfather
The fraudulent president is an inept and demented old man who is being manipulated by anti-Americans. You need help if you still support this man. He is trying to overturn the decision preventing him from importing 18,000 illegals A DAY into this country at the same time mothers can’t find baby formula and we are told COVID is on the rise.

If you can’t see the deliberate attempt to destroy this country, then you are part of the problem. GET HELP.

It’s worth repeating. A mom drove there. Got handcuffed. Got out of handcuffs. Hopped a fence. Went inside the school and walked out with her two kids. All while 19 officers waited outside the classroom where the gunman was.

Negligence can be defined in many ways like the breaking of a simple rule maybe or it can go way up the scale from there.

In this case, if the person broke a rule by thinking that to prop the door open in order to allow fresh air to flow into the school for the wellness and good of the children and staff (all depending on the fresh air system the school had), then the person should be excused for their act not knowing that it would result in the event that took place where a killer found that door and exploited it in order to do his evil deeds in which he himself is only guilty of.
Show me where, in the "rules," it says to keep school doors locked at all times unless there is a fresh air issue that requires the door to remain unlocked and open, thereby absolving the negligent one of negligence even in the event that an active shooter takes advantage of that opened door and kills students.

Saying that the guilty one should be excused because they didn't know that their negligence would result in deaths is to rewrite the law concerning negligence.

Show me in the law where it states that intent is necessary to the charge of negligence.

You need HELP

You forgot to mention that he also likes to pinch the nipples of little girls. And before you deny that that is true, consider that the girl has admitted as much.

Show me where, in the "rules," it says to keep school doors locked at all times unless there is a fresh air issue that requires the door to remain unlocked and open, thereby absolving the negligent one of negligence even in the event that an active shooter takes advantage of that opened door and kills students.

Saying that the guilty one should be excused because they didn't know that their negligence would result in deaths is to rewrite the law concerning negligence.

Show me in the law where it states that intent is necessary to the charge of negligence.
Not sure what the rules were concerning locking or not locking the doors at that school, so maybe you can show me the rule's about it at that school. If the rule's we're to lock the doors, and the teacher felt it ok to break the rule for fear of the school maybe not having adequate air filtration for COVID, then the person could have never been thoughtful or knowledgeable (having a long record of peace in that community), about a possible killer like that exploiting the door, and then entering to do the unimaginable... Negligence in this regard -not knowing the effect that the rule breaking would cause, should be in consideration when giving a talking to the person who thought they were doing a good thing for the children and the staff in the midst of COVID still running around harassing this nation wherever it can.

I agree. Explain that to the incompetent police.
Go way farther than that, and explain or direct your redress of grievances to your government about why they've actually created the environment that it's created now in the nation.

Go way farther than that, and explain or direct your redress of grievances to your government about why they've actually created the environment that it's created now in the nation.
Because we don’t want to pass meaningful legislation to address this issue.

Not sure what the rules were concerning locking or not locking the doors at that school . . .
Since school shootings have been occurring, locked doors are a must.

In 2018, Texas school districts enhanced security measures:

All outside doors will be locked throughout the district, and visitors will 'have to be buzzed in at the front doors.'​

Because we don’t want to pass meaningful legislation to address this issue.
Who is we ?? The we I know had the guns peacefully under control for decades until the other side decided that they wanted to go culturally stupid in life....When this was openly apparent, and it was being rejected, then they used the government to either turn a blind eye against their stupidity or they used it to force that stupidity down everyone's throat's until they either go along with it all or not.

Then we charged the government for turning the blind eye towards what was going on in the abusiveness of it all, and depending on the government in charge, it then dog whistled it's faction's to rise up against American's by creating chaos and mayhem on purpose. It went against everything this nation had peacefully progressed to over a long prosperous time be it in correction's of, and then allowing peace and productiveness after the corrections were made...

Now it's been a call by the other side to basically burn it all down if they can't have their way. How stupid is that ?

Who is we ?? The we I know had the guns peacefully under control for decades until the other side decided that they wanted to go culturally stupid in life....When this was openly apparent, and it was being rejected, then they used the government to either turn a blind eye against their stupidity or they used it to force that stupidity down everyone's throat's until they either go along with it all or not.

Then we charged the government for turning the blind eye towards what was going on in the abusiveness of it all, and depending on the government in charge, it then dog whistled it's faction's to rise up against American's by creating chaos and mayhem on purpose. It went against everything this nation had peacefully progressed to over a long prosperous time be it in correction's of, and then allowing peace and productiveness after the corrections were made...

Now it's been a call by the other side to basically burn it all down if they can't have their way. How stupid is that ?
Let me know when Republicans pass legislation that would address this issue.

Since school shootings have been occurring, locked doors are a must.

In 2018, Texas school districts enhanced security measures:

All outside doors will be locked throughout the district, and visitors will 'have to be buzzed in at the front doors.'​

Definitely should have been locked then. I guess as peace time creates an air of confidence to re-emerge, then mistakes are made. Just hope their wasn't any malice or intent on the teacher's part, and that the teacher was truly oblivious about the possibility of a shooter coming for them on that day, and that the only intent was to draw fresh air into the building if ventilation didn't feel adequate enough.

Still the larger picture has to be addressed, and that is the one that has ruined our culture and peace within our American society. A picture of it has to be painted, and then looked at aggressively to solve the huge dilemma or problem's of today.

We do nothing and then we wonder why this keeps happening.

T’s and P’s. See you at the next one.
What are you jibbering about? We got plenty of laws and passing more wont do jack. Arm some staff, let them shoot back and see how fast it stops!

Forum List

Back