Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

Your only solution is to raise the age limit. How did that work for handguns? It didn't. There is seemingly no appreciable effect on the number of murders committed by 18-year-olds with handguns since there is an illicit trade for them. There are so many firearms out there that it makes regulating the age limit pointless.
18-21, no matter. Same problem. Even with long guns.

The best way to clean up illicit guns is to confiscate them. How is that going to be accomplished? You can't expect people to react well to that, can you? There are too many unmitigated factors involved. Gun smuggling, gun theft, illegal gun sales, ghost guns, 3D printed guns, and illegal gun part sales.

You can convince me with statistical evidence that raising the age will decrease the number of mass murders committed with long guns.
Then again there is virtually no way to stop a committed
guy with famaliarity with guns from going off and not doing
what Charles Whitman pulled.That was in 1966.
Short of confiscating every gun.
Kurt Russell played Whitman in the TV movie :
- The Deadly Tower - { 1975 }

Strange how he didn't harden the schools while he was President.
Did you even realize how much a struggle it was for Trump to
even give a Press Briefing.No President in my Lifetime
has been so hamstung and that was sometimes every hour
of every day.Unbelievable yet true.Yet Trump worked fearlessly in
spite of his hourly attackers who Lied worse than thieves in the dead
of night.Trump did manage to fullfill most of his Policy pledges.
Turns out he was also correct about the theft of the 2020 Election.
No finer proof than the Documentary ...
- 2000 Mules - { 2022 }.

You can stop with your lie right there.
Nope. I have a whole thread of you insisting upon exactly that. When I made other suggestions, this was your default position. No matter how many times we agreed on red flag laws and background checks, you insisted on raising the age limit.

You don't really think I'm dumb enough to not remember what you said to me, do you? You apparently don't know who you're dealing with.

Incidentally, you ignored the rest of my post.

You have been cornered.

Last edited:
Nope. I have a whole thread of you insisting upon exactly that.
I also said I was in favor of red flag laws and expanding background checks.

So your statement “Your only solution is to raise the age limit” is a fucking lie.

You won’t admit it because you’re a liar with zero integrity.

I also said I was in favor of red flag laws and expanding background checks.

So your statement “Your only solution is to raise the age limit” is a fucking lie.

You won’t admit it because you’re a liar with zero integrity.
Struck a nerve have I? Did I not mention that in my previous post? Yes I did.

However, your default position was raise the age limit. That was the foremost thing you wanted done. So adamant you were that the other issues fell to the wayside. You made it clear that those other things wouldn't work unless we raised the age limit. I showed you we could.

When I disagreed, you accused me of wanting to do nothing. That entire thread is there for everyone to see. And it will inevitably prove me correct.

So, stamp and tap dance all you want. I have the material. I have your comments. You hinged your entire premise around the age limit.

Now if you'll excuse me.

Last edited:
Struck a nerve have I? Did I not mention that in my previous post? Yes I did.
And right on schedule, you refuse to admit that you lied because you have no integrity.

Your statement “Your only solution is to raise the age limit” was a fucking lie.

Did I propose other solutions that I’m in favor of? Answer the question.

And right on schedule, you refuse to admit that you lied because you have no integrity.

Your statement “Your only solution is to raise the age limit” was a fucking lie.

Did I or did I not propose other solutions? Answer the question.
As I recall, you demanded I make the suggestions, and so I did. You essentially told me that they wouldn't work without raising the age limit. That was your central premise, therefore I didn't lie. I broke you down.

red flag laws only work if you use them properly, not as a means of control.
Yes, and we already know that they will be used to silence people or to go after anyone online that offends some Leftist. Drop a dime, make an accusation and the Feds will be bound to come knocking. In an "abundance of caution" the person's property will be taken, their reputation ruined, and neither will ever be returned.

Another gun nut rubbing their hands over kids being shot
You're the kind of "concerned citizen" who'd fecking CHEER if a few thousand gun owners were killed while the Feds were confiscating their weapons. Disgusting hypocrite. Saving lives isn't what you're about, gaining power over those you disagree with is your goal.

Go look up the act of inference. No lie, only your protestations. Without any of my posts as rebuttal of my claim, I might add.

You lose. Go home.
“Inference” :laugh:

Translation: I didn’t say that.

I choose my words deliberately. The next time you feel the need to assume I really mean something that I didn’t actually say, just stop. I know what I said. I know what I meant.

You have no integrity. You’re a liar. Are you all done embarrassing yourself?

“Inference” :laugh:

Translation: I didn’t say that.

I choose my words deliberately. The next time you feel the need to assume I really mean something that I didn’t actually say, just stop. I know what I said. I know what I meant.

You have no integrity. You’re a liar. Are you all done embarrassing yourself?
Still not quoting any of my posts.

Translation: I'm right about you.

Move along.

Last edited:
All this by the book reflection should go out the window in a situation like this. Stop the shooter not study him.

Still not quoting any of my posts.

Translation: I'm rightn about you.

Move along.
Not interested. I spend far too much time correcting your lies than I do discussing the topic.

Here, let’s just fast-forward this nonsense. I think you’re a liar with no integrity. You can think whatever you want of me, I don’t care.

Now move on. I’d like to continue discussing the topic with honest people.

Not interested. I spend far too much time correcting your lies than I do discussing the topic.

Here, let’s just fast-forward this nonsense. I think you’re a liar with no integrity. You can think whatever you want of me, I don’t care.

You're boring. You can't admit you said what you said and have only but to call me a liar.

We call that hypocrisy, my friend. You reek of it.

Also, I'll stay here as long as I wish.

Ha. You're not qualified to lecture anyone on honesty or integrity. I will let other posters decide for themselves who is right. Proceed from your first post onwards (14) in that thread and tell me you didn't make raising the age limit the central premise of your argument throughout its course.

Last edited:
Strange how he didn't harden the schools while he was President.
He tried but the Pelosi Congress blocked him... I bet you didn't even know that Trump got a gun control bill through the house and senate and signed it.... So what's Joe's problem?... I guess the dems need something to run on so they will play like they are not in control of the country and do nothing.... And as usual shootings will continue....

Forum List

Back