ACLU Sues Indiana Town over Cross on Top of Christmas Tree

No star and cresent?
Nope.

Being replaced with a hammer and sickle.
hammer, used in construction, industry mostly employs illegals now
sickle, used for cutting weeds, need I elaborate on this workforce?
Seems to me the Hammer and sickle on the tree would be a way for liberals to worship the mexicans that so gave their lives landscaping so we Americans wouldnt have to do it.

No star and cresent?
Nope.

Seems to me the Hammer and sickle on the tree would be a way for liberals to worship the mexicans that so gave their lives landscaping so we Americans wouldnt have to do it.

So basically this is an issue of american laziness?

No star and cresent?
Nope.

The problems with this country right now and the popularity of the democratic party are all based on laziness. If people would get off their ass and support themselves we wouldnt have these issues with income, minimum wage healthcare, welfare, etc....
Yes, the problems in this country are based on the laziness of the common liberal.

No star and cresent?
Nope.

The problems with this country right now and the popularity of the democratic party are all based on laziness. If people would get off their ass and support themselves we wouldnt have these issues with income, minimum wage healthcare, welfare, etc....
Yes, the problems in this country are based on the laziness of the common liberal.

Typical american; assign guilt, sin, and blame to anyone else in avoidance of any personal responsibility.

No star and cresent?
Nope.

Typical american; assign guilt, sin, and blame to anyone else in avoidance of any personal responsibility.
lets see, since I left my parents home in 1979, I have worked, I paid my way through college I paid my bills, have bought 2 houses, a number of cars, I have covered my and my families health care needs on my own. I have never had to resort to any criminal type of activity. Ive gone through some really hard times both financially and otherwise. I have never had to rely on the charity or tax dollars of others outside of the things in society that are needed, like roads fire etc....
So when you call me a typical American, that is most likely true, at least I hope it is, the average American taks responsibility for his/her own life. So you go ahead and you explain to me, while I was living my life and paying my way through it, were exactly is it that I was avoiding any personal responsibility? what was I responsible for that I failed to do when it comes to anything that you have in your mind. I personally dont see it. Irresponsible was when I bought that Corvette in the late 80s, I ended up having to sell it because I couldnt afford to keep it, buying it was irresponsible, but I was able to correct the situation and walk away from that a little bit poorer but without having to depend on anyone or defaulting on anything at the time.
Im interested, since you know so much about me, where have I shown irresponsibility in my life. When did my decisions cause you any type of financial burden, or loss of your rights?

Nope.

lets see, since I left my parents home in 1979, I have worked, I paid my way through college I paid my bills, have bought 2 houses, a number of cars, I have covered my and my families health care needs on my own. I have never had to resort to any criminal type of activity. Ive gone through some really hard times both financially and otherwise. I have never had to rely on the charity or tax dollars of others outside of the things in society that are needed, like roads fire etc....
So when you call me a typical American, that is most likely true, at least I hope it is, the average American taks responsibility for his/her own life. So you go ahead and you explain to me, while I was living my life and paying my way through it, were exactly is it that I was avoiding any personal responsibility? what was I responsible for that I failed to do when it comes to anything that you have in your mind. I personally dont see it. Irresponsible was when I bought that Corvette in the late 80s, I ended up having to sell it because I couldnt afford to keep it, buying it was irresponsible, but I was able to correct the situation and walk away from that a little bit poorer but without having to depend on anyone or defaulting on anything at the time.
Im interested, since you know so much about me, where have I shown irresponsibility in my life. When did my decisions cause you any type of financial burden, or loss of your rights?

Ah, well, let's look at this again, shall we?

"The problems with this country right now and the popularity of the democratic party are all based on laziness. If people would get off their ass and support themselves we wouldnt have these issues with income, minimum wage healthcare, welfare, etc....
Yes, the problems in this country are based on the laziness of the common liberal."

"The problems with this country right now and the popularity of the democratic party are all based on laziness. If people would get off their ass and support themselves we wouldnt have these issues with income, minimum wage healthcare, welfare, etc....
Yes, the problems in this country are based on the laziness of the common liberal."
you can look at it as many times as you want, evidently you have nothing to argue with what I said so I will consider that an admission on your part that I am right.

you can look at it as many times as you want, evidently you have nothing to argue with what I said so I will consider that an admission on your part that I am right.

Yeah you should just do that, declare yourself victorious again and move on, there's was nothing here anyway. By design.

Yeah you should just do that, declare yourself victorious again and move on, there's was nothing here anyway. By design.
WTF are you talking about, are you drinking?
If there is something worth arguing in what I sad then point it out, Ive had about enough of your retarded responses on this forum, as I suspect have others.
You are without a doubt a true idiot in the world of idiots.

Forum List

Back