Russia not behind Clinton leaks; conclusive evidence emerges they were work of Washington insider

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Russia not behind Clinton leaks; conclusive evidence emerges they were work of a Washington insider

Former British ambassador Craig Murray confirms DNC and Podesta leaks were the work of a Washington insider; and says he knows identity and has met with this person. FBI meanwhile casts doubt on CIA claim DNC and Podesta leaks were the work of Russia.

-------------------------------------------------------
The dirt will keep coming out. The more people are warned the more dangerous this is going to get.
Don't be surprised if they , they meaning the shadow Gov.
They are desperate to keep the sheep thinking as they do. The Globalist plans have backfired on them and they know it. This is why they are trying to blame Russia.

What I suspected. And Podesta's computer-not him, though. He was just careless.

17 US intelligence agencies know better. just more fake news.

First of all, those "17 agencies number?" That is a number given by the liberal press representing the number of agencies within DHS. DHS was the one that said they believed that Russia was responsible for the hack. It was ONE agency within the DHS.

Second, if either of you or Mindwars really knew what was going on, you would realize why there is a conflict in information. Both sides want their story taken at face value.

There are two sites run by the NSA/CIA, as far as I can tell. The Duran and True Pundit. Or they are routed through proxy servers by folks that wish to remain anonymous so as not to compromise their sources. Either way, they are the National Enquirer of modern day information for Intel agents.

They remind me of the National Enquirer. One must remember, the the National Enquirer was the only paper in this election cycle to get it right, the only one to endorse the correct candidate and to share what would otherwise be called "fake news."

Healthy skepticism is a must. Dismissing stuff that goes against the well crafted reality that is the MSM paradigm you learn in school or in the culture, just b/c it chaffs with you and gives you cognitive dissonance, is not a healthy way to live.

Secret History of the National Enquirer - DuJour

17 Times the National Enquirer Broke Real News

This is a great analysis of the coup. This squares with my POV. Remember, Wikileaks is a honeypot, and Assange is a marked man.

Russians didn't need to do anything. Hillary self destructed. Her sensitive govt. emails were on the laptop of a pervert who sent pictures of his dick all over the Internet. Hillary should be chillin' in Federal prison now, and so should Comey, for not carrying out equal justice and putting her behind bars.

RussiansTrickedDonna.jpg

It is now public knowledge that the Russian cheated, stole, and lobbied for Stump to be president. We now have a president elect who has the Putin seal of approval. Once in power, he will silence all the Russian investigations and he will remove the sanctions on Putin and his thugs.

Congratulations on electing a Putin Agent as president of the United States. He will allow Russian to do as they please after January 20th.

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!

Fake news?

Nope, not from Russia. How much is Putin paying you to invade message boards. You are being tracked....
Putin is not paying me anything to invade message boards.

Your Government is.

Thanks for keeping me employed.

And yes. You are being tracked.

You use the US Air Force insignia and yet you deny their intelligence and rely on the word of a "smart guy" who is proving everyday to have allegiance to Putin. You are very conflicted.

Fake news?

Nope, not from Russia. How much is Putin paying you to invade message boards. You are being tracked....
Putin is not paying me anything to invade message boards.

Your Government is.

Thanks for keeping me employed.

And yes. You are being tracked.

You use the US Air Force insignia and yet you deny their intelligence and rely on the word of a "smart guy" who is proving everyday to have allegiance to Putin. You are very conflicted.
And who would this smart guy be that I rely on?

I don't deny the intelligence of the Air Force.

Not even remotely conflicted.

Would you have me confused with someone else?

Say good morning to the guys here at Ft. Meade.

Russia not behind Clinton leaks; conclusive evidence emerges they were work of a Washington insider

Former British ambassador Craig Murray confirms DNC and Podesta leaks were the work of a Washington insider; and says he knows identity and has met with this person. FBI meanwhile casts doubt on CIA claim DNC and Podesta leaks were the work of Russia.

-------------------------------------------------------
The dirt will keep coming out. The more people are warned the more dangerous this is going to get.
Don't be surprised if they , they meaning the shadow Gov.
They are desperate to keep the sheep thinking as they do. The Globalist plans have backfired on them and they know it. This is why they are trying to blame Russia.

Note also the extreme level of Projection from the Left. They make shit up about Russian meddling in USA politics but utterly ignore Mex meddling intended to help the Dems to the tune of millions of non-citizen votes and the vast Saudi funding of the hrc campaign.

It is now public knowledge that the Russian cheated, stole, and lobbied for Stump to be president. We now have a president elect who has the Putin seal of approval. Once in power, he will silence all the Russian investigations and he will remove the sanctions on Putin and his thugs.

Congratulations on electing a Putin Agent as president of the United States. He will allow Russian to do as they please after January 20th.

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!
What a sprew of reeking foul toxic shit based Fake News.

This fake news 'the russians stole Hillary's crown' is going to blow up in the DEM's faces. Just like the BLM bullshit lie the DEMs promoted to get the negro vote.
The fake news is a false flag.

Forum List

Back