According to these guys the US attacke Japan in ww2

Lol. They all stated the bomb wasn’t necessary for surrender. Do you understand what this means?
Yes, your problem is you used google as a source and then at that, you quoted information that is a flat out lie. If you can actually do better than a google search, go ahead. I know you cant otherwise you already would of posted something other than a google searched quote that is proven a lie. Seriously, the Air Force. There was no Air Force in 1945. Go read a book of someone that was there.
You have no clue. I’ve been posting the truth about the a-bombs on this board for 10 years. Dip shit.

Ask the dumb grunt. He knows. I’ve been educating that idiot for a decade now.
Stands up and gives standing ovation,you nailed it to a tee.

10 years you been wrong then. There was no air force, Stimson dud not make that comment.

You are using lies to make up a reality of a history that does not exist.

My proof is simple. The japanese only surrendered after two nuclear bombs were dropped.

You cant argue with history, It is a fact. That is why I was able to easily show the google search you rely on is a made by liars

Yet nearly all the leading US military leaders stated Japan was done, before Dirty Harry’s war crime. Were they all lying?
None of them claimed that Japan quit fighting. That is what you cannot comprehend. The difference between the end of war and being close to the end of a war. Sorry, but nobody made the claim that Japan had surrendered. Nobody claimed Japan was harmless. Nobody claimed japan was not killing thousands. Yes, we knew eventually Japan would have to surrender. Or as you state, "done", Done was not here, before the bombs dropped.
Lol. They all stated the bomb wasn’t necessary for surrender. Do you understand what this means?
Pretty self explanatory,why this is so complicated for people not to grasp is baffling and unreal.
history is a bitch, jipper is wrong, using blatant lies to try and make up some alternative history thst does exist

According to Gipper and Unkotora Hawaii was not part of the US and we the US attacked Japan. Check out the thread the nuking of Nagasaki where both make the claim at the end of the thread.

I might surprise both those critters to discover they were both wrong.
gipper Unkotare

Territory of Hawaii - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territory_of_Hawaii
The Territory of Hawaii or Hawaii Territory was an organized incorporated territory of the United States that existed from April 30, 1900 until August 21, 1959, when most of its territory, excluding Palmyra Island, was admitted to the Union as the fiftieth U.S. state, the State of Hawaii.
Dumb. I never stated what you doofuses claim.
Did you NOT claim the US invaded Japan but that Japan did not invade the US?
They did not invade the US. They attacked the US and left. The US invaded Japan.

The diversion for Midway...........U.S. LAND..................but we sunk 4 of their carriers.......good trade....

My Father and Father N law fought them.........Father n law was at Pearl Harbor.......watched his friends die there........

so............in that era......fuck Japan........I was stationed there once.....they are no longer like that.
Here’s more truth, but the dumb American statists can’t comprehend it.

During the 75 years since Hiroshima, the most enduring lie is that the atomic bomb was dropped to end the war in the Pacific and to save lives.

“Even without the atomic bombing attacks,” concluded the United States Strategic Bombing Survey of 1946, “air supremacy over Japan could have exerted sufficient pressure to bring about unconditional surrender and obviate the need for invasion. “Based on a detailed investigation of all the facts, and supported by the testimony of the surviving Japanese leaders involved, it is the Survey’s opinion that … Japan would have surrendered even if the atomic bombs had not been dropped, even if Russia had not entered the war [against Japan] and even if no invasion had been planned or contemplated.”

The National Archives in Washington contains documented Japanese peace overtures as early as 1943. None was pursued. A cable sent on May 5, 1945 by the German ambassador in Tokyo and intercepted by the US made clear the Japanese were desperate to sue for peace, including “capitulation even if the terms were hard”. Nothing was done.

The US Secretary of War, Henry Stimson, told President Truman he was “fearful” that the US Air Force would have Japan so “bombed out” that the new weapon would not be able “to show its strength”. Stimson later admitted that “no effort was made, and none was seriously considered, to achieve surrender merely in order not to have to use the [atomic] bomb”.

Stimson’s foreign policy colleagues — looking ahead to the post-war era they were then shaping “in our image”, as Cold War planner George Kennan famously put it — made clear they were eager “to browbeat the Russians with the [atomic] bomb held rather ostentatiously on our hip”. General Leslie Groves, director of the Manhattan Project that made the atomic bomb, testified: “There was never any illusion on my part that Russia was our enemy, and that the project was conducted on that basis.”

The day after Hiroshima was obliterated, President Harry Truman voiced his satisfaction with the “overwhelming success” of “the experiment”.

Another Hiroshima Is Coming, Unless We Stop It Now - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
BINGO
My uncle was on Iwo Jima waiting to invade...........he said they were gonna lose a lot of people.

He was there.......I think I'll take his word for it.............Him.........my father.......father n law never really cared that they dropped the bomb.........Uncle said he'd have probably died if we invaded.
Means nothing. All those men who died on Iwo, died for nothing.
They died killing a country that attacked our country........

Japan started it..............our fathers and uncles finished it............I was stationed there.......ever heard of the black ship festival..........look it up.
They attacked us boohoo.

Do you know why?

10 years you been wrong then. There was no air force, Stimson dud not make that comment.

My proof is simple. The japanese only surrendered after two nuclear bombs were dropped.

You cant argue with history, It is a fact. That is why I was able to easily show the google search you rely on is a made by liars
You can argue with revisionist history , which is what you believe.

According to Gipper and Unkotora Hawaii was not part of the US and we the US attacked Japan. Check out the thread the nuking of Nagasaki where both make the claim at the end of the thread.

I might surprise both those critters to discover they were both wrong.
gipper Unkotare

Territory of Hawaii - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territory_of_Hawaii
The Territory of Hawaii or Hawaii Territory was an organized incorporated territory of the United States that existed from April 30, 1900 until August 21, 1959, when most of its territory, excluding Palmyra Island, was admitted to the Union as the fiftieth U.S. state, the State of Hawaii.
Dumb. I never stated what you doofuses claim.
Did you NOT claim the US invaded Japan but that Japan did not invade the US?
They did not invade the US. They attacked the US and left. The US invaded Japan.

The diversion for Midway...........U.S. LAND..................but we sunk 4 of their carriers.......good trade....

My Father and Father N law fought them.........Father n law was at Pearl Harbor.......watched his friends die there........

so............in that era......fuck Japan........I was stationed there once.....they are no longer like that.
Here’s more truth, but the dumb American statists can’t comprehend it.

During the 75 years since Hiroshima, the most enduring lie is that the atomic bomb was dropped to end the war in the Pacific and to save lives.

“Even without the atomic bombing attacks,” concluded the United States Strategic Bombing Survey of 1946, “air supremacy over Japan could have exerted sufficient pressure to bring about unconditional surrender and obviate the need for invasion. “Based on a detailed investigation of all the facts, and supported by the testimony of the surviving Japanese leaders involved, it is the Survey’s opinion that … Japan would have surrendered even if the atomic bombs had not been dropped, even if Russia had not entered the war [against Japan] and even if no invasion had been planned or contemplated.”

The National Archives in Washington contains documented Japanese peace overtures as early as 1943. None was pursued. A cable sent on May 5, 1945 by the German ambassador in Tokyo and intercepted by the US made clear the Japanese were desperate to sue for peace, including “capitulation even if the terms were hard”. Nothing was done.

The US Secretary of War, Henry Stimson, told President Truman he was “fearful” that the US Air Force would have Japan so “bombed out” that the new weapon would not be able “to show its strength”. Stimson later admitted that “no effort was made, and none was seriously considered, to achieve surrender merely in order not to have to use the [atomic] bomb”.

Stimson’s foreign policy colleagues — looking ahead to the post-war era they were then shaping “in our image”, as Cold War planner George Kennan famously put it — made clear they were eager “to browbeat the Russians with the [atomic] bomb held rather ostentatiously on our hip”. General Leslie Groves, director of the Manhattan Project that made the atomic bomb, testified: “There was never any illusion on my part that Russia was our enemy, and that the project was conducted on that basis.”

The day after Hiroshima was obliterated, President Harry Truman voiced his satisfaction with the “overwhelming success” of “the experiment”.

Another Hiroshima Is Coming, Unless We Stop It Now - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
BINGO
My uncle was on Iwo Jima waiting to invade...........he said they were gonna lose a lot of people.

He was there.......I think I'll take his word for it.............Him.........my father.......father n law never really cared that they dropped the bomb.........Uncle said he'd have probably died if we invaded.
Means nothing. All those men who died on Iwo, died for nothing.
They died killing a country that attacked our country........

Japan started it..............our fathers and uncles finished it............I was stationed there.......ever heard of the black ship festival..........look it up.
They attacked us boohoo.

Do you know why?
Yeah refused to take their side against the Chi coms........and cut off supplying them.

My dad told me about the Kamikazee who hit his ship......the tire said GOODYEAR.........IMAGINE THAT.

The Japanese don't even agree with your dumb ass.........I was stationed there.......untwist your dang panties......

Yes, your problem is you used google as a source and then at that, you quoted information that is a flat out lie. If you can actually do better than a google search, go ahead. I know you cant otherwise you already would of posted something other than a google searched quote that is proven a lie. Seriously, the Air Force. There was no Air Force in 1945. Go read a book of someone that was there.
You have no clue. I’ve been posting the truth about the a-bombs on this board for 10 years. Dip shit.

Stands up and gives standing ovation,you nailed it to a tee.
It’s hard to believe so many Americans still believe the propaganda they were indoctrinated with in second grade government schools. They haven’t bothered to educate themselves. They CHOOSE to believe statist bull shit.

I thought Americans were better than this. We use to be suspicious of politicians and government.

Ahhh, so Wake, Guam, and the Philippines were all just "attacks", and not "invasions".

Good to know. Better tell all those that died that those were not real invasions. I am sure they will feel much better.

Oh, I would say that they are still only a short level of humanity away from being like that again.

In many ways, Japan is still a pacing caged tiger. They have wrapped a tight shell around themselves of self-containment. But if in the future they felt the need of that shell was finished and it was time to resume the military march, they would do so without hesitation.

Yes, they have changed. But if you look at their deep culture, it is all still there to this day. This is something that both China and North Korea do not seem to understand. And if either was to actually do something so foolish as to attack Japan, then we would see a war machine emerge that has not been seen since WWII.

It’s hard to believe so many Americans still believe the propaganda they were indoctrinated with in second grade government schools. They haven’t bothered to educate themselves. They CHOOSE to believe statist bull shit.

I thought Americans were better than this. We use to be suspicious of politicians and government.
Yes, americans have not educated themselves. Tell me how you educated yourself. When you do not recognize 2nd grade mistakes in the google search you copy, paste, and post, tell me how you educated yourself.

Your revisionist propaganda is an important topic to discuss and show as the lie that it is. When you dont see the simple lies within your comment such as there was no Air Force for the secretary of war to comment on. When you dont see that blatant lie because you have not educated yourself. Then it is apparent that ypu are a flawed person to discuss this topic with. You not only cant recognize errors because you have no education but you are also obtuse.

Tell us how you have educated yourself.

You are deflecting, redirecting, avoiding the point of fact I have presented.

boooook.jpg

Your point is ignorant. It’s revisionist, statist, and establishment bs. Why would you bother with it?
Prove it, you can say it, but can you prove it. And as of now, the only point I have made is you are wrong when you quote stimson. As I keep pointing out you stated that Stimson spoke of the air force when there was no air force.

It is not revisionist, nor statist, nor establishment, nor ignorant to state the fact that the air force did not exist in 1945.

That you think it did and quote a google search that agrees with you does not make it right.

Yet nearly all the leading US military leaders stated Japan was done, before Dirty Harry’s war crime. Were they all lying?
None of them claimed that Japan quit fighting. That is what you cannot comprehend. The difference between the end of war and being close to the end of a war. Sorry, but nobody made the claim that Japan had surrendered. Nobody claimed Japan was harmless. Nobody claimed japan was not killing thousands. Yes, we knew eventually Japan would have to surrender. Or as you state, "done", Done was not here, before the bombs dropped.
Pretty self explanatory,why this is so complicated for people not to grasp is baffling and unreal.
history is a bitch, jipper is wrong, using blatant lies to try and make up some alternative history thst does exist
You obviously have only Gone by what our corrupt school system taught us in their textbooks.Lol what really happened and what they teached and indoctrinated us with were nothing anything close to each other,lol I thought you knew that.lol

Indeed,no doubt hee hee.

You are deflecting, redirecting, avoiding the point of fact I have presented.

View attachment 372203
Your point is ignorant. It’s revisionist, statist, and establishment bs. Why would you bother with it?
Indeed,damn WHY do people still to this day incredibly blindly go by what their corrupt school system taught us going by the revisionist history they taught us,how can people be so dense after all these years to not understand thst the schools are funded by the state which is funded by the federal government so you only hear what they WANT you to hear. Man we got a lot of sheep that have not looked outside the box on here. Indeed they keep deflecting pretending they won the argument at the same time.lol

Prove it, you can say it, but can you prove it. And as of now, the only point I have made is you are wrong when you quote stimson. As I keep pointing out you stated that Stimson spoke of the air force when there was no air force.

It is not revisionist, nor statist, nor establishment, nor ignorant to state the fact that the air force did not exist in 1945.

That you think it did and quote a google search that agrees with you does not make it right.
Uh yes it is,you are going by the revionist statist version of what our corrupt school system taught us. Are you going to tell us as well that Oswald shot JFK as well? If you are,then you are as bad as retired moron Sargent and mushroom government shill is.lol

You keep asking him to prove it but everytime he has you keep deflecting ignoring the evidence.lol

You obviously have only Gone by what our corrupt school system taught us in their textbooks.Lol what really happened and what they teached and indoctrinated us with were nothing anything close to each other,lol I thought you knew that.lol
When I went to school, it was not corrupt. So your assumption is wrong. I was actually taught the facts. On top of that, I have heard your tired old argument for many years. Since I been posting on message boards back in 1999. My reaction to everything your side has stated was to go to the source. Even you, the apologists, eventually inadvertently refer to someone who wrote a book. I have found that every single time, the book, your source, disagrees with what you state.

So, here I am, telling you that you do not know shit, and all you can do is type, "lol", in response. That is about thee most pathetic response and all you are capable of, "lol".

.Are you going to tell us as well that Oswald shot JFK as well? If you are,then you are as bad as retired moron Sargent and mushroom government shill is.lol
As a marine, I hit 7 out of 10 bullseyes at 500 meters, that is with iron sights, without a scope. JFK was shot at 68 yards and 98 yards. As a marine, we pretty much spit that distance. We qualified at 200 meters and above. If you can not figure out that simply puzzle, I am surprised you got online.

You keep asking him to prove it but everytime he has you keep deflecting ignoring the evidence.lol
Evidence? I pointed out that quoting a google search that claims that the Air Force assured us that Japan could be beat by air power alone, when NO AIR FORCE existed in 1945 is not ignoring nor deflecting. It is stating a fact. There was no Air Force in 1945.

You are now claiming that jipper has proved there was an Air Force in 1945? Where did you see that proof, that evidence.

Evidence is a smoking gun submitted in court. This is a message board. Arguments are made using material from various sources. That material is not evidence. At the least, you should be intelligent enough to know that. But no, you are making a claim, that a google search is evidence. That is the only way you can attempt to change ones opinion, to make believe what you return in your google search is evidence.

Sorry dipshit, your google search is not admissible as evidence in a court, nor is it evidence in a these here opinion pieces.

Forum List

Back