According to these guys the US attacke Japan in ww2

Japan was defeated on land and sea and was being systematically destroyed by nonstop daylight conventional raids on the mainland. The problem was that the former haberdasher from Missouri who found himself to be President one morning in April 1945 didn't have a freaking clue. Truman relied on the dying FDR's agenda to accept nothing but unconditional surrender from Japan and he refused to negotiate. The single issue seemed to be the life of the Emperor and not hang him as a war criminal but Truman refused to listen. The ironic thing was that the Emperor's life was spared anyway and the Japanese holdouts were trying to get a better deal from Stalin while the eggheads were salivating over the opportunity to use their mega-weapon on sub-humans.
Japan was not destroyed on land, sea, or air. Japan was busy calling a million troops from as far away as Burma, from Manchuria, from the islands in the pacific, to defend Japan.

Japan was sinking our ships and submarines, shooting down our airplanes.

Japan was starving and torturing to death prisoners of war.

All documented. All quoted and linked to in other threads.

Words did not and could not defeat Japan.

Japan was defeated on land and sea and was being systematically destroyed by nonstop daylight conventional raids on the mainland. The problem was that the former haberdasher from Missouri who found himself to be President one morning in April 1945 didn't have a freaking clue. Truman relied on the dying FDR's agenda to accept nothing but unconditional surrender from Japan and he refused to negotiate. The single issue seemed to be the life of the Emperor and not hang him as a war criminal but Truman refused to listen. The ironic thing was that the Emperor's life was spared anyway and the Japanese holdouts were trying to get a better deal from Stalin while the eggheads were salivating over the opportunity to use their mega-weapon on sub-humans.
Japan was not destroyed on land, sea, or air. Japan was busy calling a million troops from as far away as Burma, from Manchuria, from the islands in the pacific, to defend Japan.

Japan was sinking our ships and submarines, shooting down our airplanes.

Japan was starving and torturing to death prisoners of war.

All documented. All quoted and linked to in other threads.

Words did not and could not defeat Japan.
Cannon fodder was all Japan had left. Japan had no defense for the B-29's that filled the sky every day in daylight raids and the only naval weapons were in submarines that could hide underwater. Japan was defeated and major officers were gone and their leadership in chaos. Imagine what Truman could have accomplished by negotiating a cease fire before we nuked the poor devils.

According to Gipper and Unkotora Hawaii was not part of the US and we the US attacked Japan. Check out the thread the nuking of Nagasaki where both make the claim at the end of the thread.

I might surprise both those critters to discover they were both wrong.
gipper Unkotare

Territory of Hawaii - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territory_of_Hawaii
The Territory of Hawaii or Hawaii Territory was an organized incorporated territory of the United States that existed from April 30, 1900 until August 21, 1959, when most of its territory, excluding Palmyra Island, was admitted to the Union as the fiftieth U.S. state, the State of Hawaii.
Dumb. I never stated what you doofuses claim.
Did you NOT claim the US invaded Japan but that Japan did not invade the US?
They did not invade the US. They attacked the US and left. The US invaded Japan.

The diversion for Midway...........U.S. LAND..................but we sunk 4 of their carriers.......good trade....

My Father and Father N law fought them.........Father n law was at Pearl Harbor.......watched his friends die there........

so............in that era......fuck Japan........I was stationed there once.....they are no longer like that.

According to Gipper and Unkotora Hawaii was not part of the US and we the US attacked Japan. Check out the thread the nuking of Nagasaki where both make the claim at the end of the thread.

gipper Unkotare

The Territory of Hawaii or Hawaii Territory was an organized incorporated territory of the United States that existed from April 30, 1900 until August 21, 1959, when most of its territory, excluding Palmyra Island, was admitted to the Union as the fiftieth U.S. state, the State of Hawaii.
They did not invade the US. They attacked the US and left. The US invaded Japan.

The diversion for Midway...........U.S. LAND..................but we sunk 4 of their carriers.......good trade....

My Father and Father N law fought them.........Father n law was at Pearl Harbor.......watched his friends die there........

so............in that era......fuck Japan........I was stationed there once.....they are no longer like that.
Here’s more truth, but the dumb American statists can’t comprehend it.

During the 75 years since Hiroshima, the most enduring lie is that the atomic bomb was dropped to end the war in the Pacific and to save lives.

“Even without the atomic bombing attacks,” concluded the United States Strategic Bombing Survey of 1946, “air supremacy over Japan could have exerted sufficient pressure to bring about unconditional surrender and obviate the need for invasion. “Based on a detailed investigation of all the facts, and supported by the testimony of the surviving Japanese leaders involved, it is the Survey’s opinion that … Japan would have surrendered even if the atomic bombs had not been dropped, even if Russia had not entered the war [against Japan] and even if no invasion had been planned or contemplated.”

The National Archives in Washington contains documented Japanese peace overtures as early as 1943. None was pursued. A cable sent on May 5, 1945 by the German ambassador in Tokyo and intercepted by the US made clear the Japanese were desperate to sue for peace, including “capitulation even if the terms were hard”. Nothing was done.

The US Secretary of War, Henry Stimson, told President Truman he was “fearful” that the US Air Force would have Japan so “bombed out” that the new weapon would not be able “to show its strength”. Stimson later admitted that “no effort was made, and none was seriously considered, to achieve surrender merely in order not to have to use the [atomic] bomb”.

Stimson’s foreign policy colleagues — looking ahead to the post-war era they were then shaping “in our image”, as Cold War planner George Kennan famously put it — made clear they were eager “to browbeat the Russians with the [atomic] bomb held rather ostentatiously on our hip”. General Leslie Groves, director of the Manhattan Project that made the atomic bomb, testified: “There was never any illusion on my part that Russia was our enemy, and that the project was conducted on that basis.”

The day after Hiroshima was obliterated, President Harry Truman voiced his satisfaction with the “overwhelming success” of “the experiment”.

Another Hiroshima Is Coming, Unless We Stop It Now - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
BINGO

Cannon fodder was all Japan had left. Japan had no defense for the B-29's that filled the sky every day in daylight raids and the only naval weapons were in submarines that could hide underwater. Japan was defeated and major officers were gone and their leadership in chaos. Imagine what Truman could have accomplished by negotiating a cease fire before we nuked the poor devils.
Sure, but what you do not acknowledge is like a snake that will still bite with his head cutoff we are talking about a nation of millions of people.

No defense against B-29s? When was the last bomber shot down over Japan! After the surrender! Japan still had aces alive and they still had zeros to fly.

How many ships and subs were sunk in august? At least 2.

How many Americans died in august alone, well over a 1000.

How many prisoners of war were dying each day. Dozens!

Major officers? Still in command!

I dont know who filled your head with these ridiculous notions but, we have thourghly established as fact in these threads, the facts I have stated here.

Japan was a deadly nation in defeat. You must acknowledge the fact that this is a nation, nit some punk in a bar fight.

gipper Unkotare

During the 75 years since Hiroshima, the most enduring lie is that the atomic bomb was dropped to end the war in the Pacific and to save lives.

“Even without the atomic bombing attacks,” concluded the United States Strategic Bombing Survey of 1946, “air supremacy over Japan could have exerted sufficient pressure to bring about unconditional surrender and obviate the need for invasion. “Based on a detailed investigation of all the facts, and supported by the testimony of the surviving Japanese leaders involved, it is the Survey’s opinion that … Japan would have surrendered even if the atomic bombs had not been dropped, even if Russia had not entered the war [against Japan] and even if no invasion had been planned or contemplated.”

The National Archives in Washington contains documented Japanese peace overtures as early as 1943. None was pursued. A cable sent on May 5, 1945 by the German ambassador in Tokyo and intercepted by the US made clear the Japanese were desperate to sue for peace, including “capitulation even if the terms were hard”. Nothing was done.

The US Secretary of War, Henry Stimson, told President Truman he was “fearful” that the US Air Force would have Japan so “bombed out” that the new weapon would not be able “to show its strength”. Stimson later admitted that “no effort was made, and none was seriously considered, to achieve surrender merely in order not to have to use the [atomic] bomb”.

Stimson’s foreign policy colleagues — looking ahead to the post-war era they were then shaping “in our image”, as Cold War planner George Kennan famously put it — made clear they were eager “to browbeat the Russians with the [atomic] bomb held rather ostentatiously on our hip”. General Leslie Groves, director of the Manhattan Project that made the atomic bomb, testified: “There was never any illusion on my part that Russia was our enemy, and that the project was conducted on that basis.”

The day after Hiroshima was obliterated, President Harry Truman voiced his satisfaction with the “overwhelming success” of “the experiment”.

Another Hiroshima Is Coming, Unless We Stop It Now - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
BINGO
noticed you did not answer after your ignorant claim Japan did not invade the US in WW2. You coward.

There was no Air Force during World War II. The Air Force was firmed in 1947. Either you or the source you are quoting has no idea what they're talking about.

This is the problem when you take the position of revisionist history. First you are lazy to begin with in your education, hence big facts like there was no air force during the war you never know or consider. Thus you shoved your head up your ass and we can all see you are literally a big fat liar.

They're just here to try and smear Da Evul FDR, the GOP's own fake news agenda, is all. They found out that the mods here won't move their stupid faux conspiracy crap back to the Conspiracy forum where it belongs.

Sure, but what you do not acknowledge is like a snake that will still bite with his head cutoff we are talking about a nation of millions of people.

No defense against B-29s? When was the last bomber shot down over Japan! After the surrender! Japan still had aces alive and they still had zeros to fly.

How many ships and subs were sunk in august? At least 2.

How many Americans died in august alone, well over a 1000.

How many prisoners of war were dying each day. Dozens!

Major officers? Still in command!

I dont know who filled your head with these ridiculous notions but, we have thourghly established as fact in these threads, the facts I have stated here.

Japan was a deadly nation in defeat. You must acknowledge the fact that this is a nation, nit some punk in a bar fight.
Yet nearly all the leading US military leaders stated Japan was done, before Dirty Harry’s war crime. Were they all lying?

There was no Air Force during World War II. The Air Force was firmed in 1947. Either you or the source you are quoting has no idea what they're talking about.

This is the problem when you take the position of revisionist history. First you are lazy to begin with in your education, hence big facts like there was no air force during the war you never know or consider. Thus you shoved your head up your ass and we can all see you are literally a big fat liar.
You’re dumber than your average statist.

gipper Unkotare

BINGO
noticed you did not answer after your ignorant claim Japan did not invade the US in WW2. You coward.
Lol. We were debating Pearl Harbor, dip shit.

gipper Unkotare

BINGO
NO you said that the US Invaded Japan what EXACTLY does that have to do with the attack On Pearl Harbor? Japan Invaded Guam Wake and the Philippines all US Territories your ignorant claim they did not invade us is just that IGNORANT. Now you try and walk it back, sorry dude you specifically said the US Invaded Japan and the Japanese did not invade the US.

Yet nearly all the leading US military leaders stated Japan was done, before Dirty Harry’s war crime. Were they all lying?
None of them claimed that Japan quit fighting. That is what you cannot comprehend. The difference between the end of war and being close to the end of a war. Sorry, but nobody made the claim that Japan had surrendered. Nobody claimed Japan was harmless. Nobody claimed japan was not killing thousands. Yes, we knew eventually Japan would have to surrender. Or as you state, "done", Done was not here, before the bombs dropped.

The US Secretary of War, Henry Stimson, told President Truman he was “fearful” that the US Air Force would have Japan so “bombed out”

Dumb would be using google as your source instead of reading the book.

Dumb would be claiming there was an air force in 1945 when there was not.

Dumb would be making a post that falls apart because you are an idiot that does not know the history in which you speak.

Last edited:
The US Secretary of War, Henry Stimson, told President Truman he was “fearful” that the US Air Force would have Japan so “bombed out”

Dumb would be using google as your source instead of reading the book.

Dumb would be claiming there was an air force in 1945 when there was not.

Dumb would be making a post that falls apart because you are an idiot that does not know the history in which you speak.
Who used google as a source? Google is a search engine. Do you know what that is?

gipper Unkotare

BINGO
NO you said that the US Invaded Japan what EXACTLY does that have to do with the attack On Pearl Harbor? Japan Invaded Guam Wake and the Philippines all US Territories your ignorant claim they did not invade us is just that IGNORANT. Now you try and walk it back, sorry dude you specifically said the US Invaded Japan and the Japanese did not invade the US.
Yes. The US invaded Japan. You don’t know this? Really?

None of them claimed that Japan quit fighting. That is what you cannot comprehend. The difference between the end of war and being close to the end of a war. Sorry, but nobody made the claim that Japan had surrendered. Nobody claimed Japan was harmless. Nobody claimed japan was not killing thousands. Yes, we knew eventually Japan would have to surrender. Or as you state, "done", Done was not here, before the bombs dropped.
Lol. They all stated the bomb wasn’t necessary for surrender. Do you understand what this means?

gipper Unkotare

BINGO
Yes. The US invaded Japan. You don’t know this? Really?
You claimed Japan did NOT FIRST Invade the US MORON, we responded to attacks and INVASION.

Forum List

Back