According to the Bible...

Mr Bass seems to have a whole lotta reading to to when it comes to our government and the Constitutional standard that it abides by rather than the biblical standard you think it should reflect.

Agree here, but I have the right not to see a bunch of biker hat wearing leather daddies congregate in my city tongue kissing and holding hands. Do you not agree with this?

First of all, Mr Bass is black, well black and Native American ancestrally and the Constitution specified that all men have the same rights, but not when it ame to marriage and sexual orientation. Yes, the Consitution wasn't written for blacks in the minds of the writers, but in word since Blacks are not 3/5 human it did apply to us.

BTW, no gay is moving here anytime soon, its well known in these parts that this place isn't for gays.

so then, by the evidence of your own ancestors, you shold realize how goofy was the statement that the founding fathers never meant gays (and blacks) to qualify for equal protection.

no, the Constitution DIDNT provide blacks with the same rights as whites. I don't know what kind of crazy alternate universe you are visiting from but it's kinda nutty to even suggest such a thing. 3/5s applied when trying to determine a population census. nothing more, nothing less. that 3/5ths didn't qualify you for any other consideration in the Constitution and it sure as hell didn't validate your marriages.

Indeed, Mississippi wasn't meant for blacks at one time either. I'll go ahead and let the irony of your testimony finish my point.

Agree here, but I have the right not to see a bunch of biker hat wearing leather daddies congregate in my city tongue kissing and holding hands. Do you not agree with this?

The only thing I see wrong with that picture is if they don't have mufflers on their bikes, then they might be disturbing the peace.

no I don't.. since that exact same argument was used at one time to keep inter-racial marriages and uppety ******* out of the south too. Now, I use that vocab in order to express to you the irony of your position. If you think the word ****** is not a valid excuse for discrimination then guess how your own words look.

so then, by the evidence of your own ancestors, you shold realize how goofy was the statement that the founding fathers never meant gays (and blacks) to qualify for equal protection.

no, the Constitution DIDNT provide blacks with the same rights as whites. I don't know what kind of crazy alternate universe you are visiting from but it's kinda nutty to even suggest such a thing. 3/5s applied when trying to determine a population census. nothing more, nothing less. that 3/5ths didn't qualify you for any other consideration in the Constitution and it sure as hell didn't validate your marriages.

Indeed, Mississippi wasn't meant for blacks at one time either. I'll go ahead and let the irony of your testimony finish my point.

I know the Constitution wasn't written with the intention of inluding blacks, but nevertheless in word it wasn't strictly for the whites either. Thats 3/5 stuff was plain ol white supremacy, but it no longer applies.

Mississppi is no worse about racial relations than any other US state. I feel safe here than I do in New York, Philadephia and Los Angeles. The only gun I carry is for hunting quail, deer and possum.

I know the Constitution wasn't written with the intention of inluding blacks, but nevertheless in word it wasn't strictly for the whites either. Thats 3/5 stuff was plain ol white supremacy, but it no longer applies.

Mississppi is no worse about racial relations than any other US state. I feel safe here than I do in New York, Philadephia and Los Angeles. The only gun I carry is for hunting quail, deer and possum.

you are wrong. It WAS SPECIFICALLY FOR white land owning MEN. No, it wasn't merely a matter of white supremacy. George Washington wasnt a klan memeber. You've got some reading to do, homey.

And, Mississippi is a WORLD apart from many states when it comes to racism. I have a neighbor who is a 50 year old black man married for 25 years to a white woman who wont travel in your state without his handgun. I'll let you call up your out of state family and ask them why that may be the case.

no I don't.. since that exact same argument was used at one time to keep inter-racial marriages and uppety ******* out of the south too. Now, I use that vocab in order to express to you the irony of your position. If you think the word ****** is not a valid excuse for discrimination then guess how your own words look.

Ok, my vocab was wrong, i shouldn't have called gays biker hat wearing leather daddies, thats fair. But comparing the gay rights movement to black civil rights is unfair by virtue of the fact that blacks and gays have two different legacies of discrimination. I have no choice in being black, no matte how light my skin is, lol, I'm high yella in complexion but still a black man, I can't hide what I am. Gays don't have to be gay, they can chgange and even hide what they are.

you are wrong. It WAS SPECIFICALLY FOR white land owning MEN. No, it wasn't merely a matter of white supremacy. George Washington wasnt a klan memeber. You've got some reading to do, homey.

And, Mississippi is a WORLD apart from many states when it comes to racism. I have a neighbor who is a 50 year old black man married for 25 years to a white woman who wont travel in your state without his handgun. I'll let you call up your out of state family and ask them why that may be the case.

The Constitution and the US itself was systemically set up under a white supremacist foundation, that includes the entire country, not just Mississippi.

Ok, my vocab was wrong, i shouldn't have called gays biker hat wearing leather daddies, thats fair. But comparing the gay rights movement to black civil rights is unfair by virtue of the fact that blacks and gays have two different legacies of discrimination. I have no choice in being black, no matte how light my skin is, lol, I'm high yella in complexion but still a black man, I can't hide what I am. Gays don't have to be gay, they can chgange and even hide what they are.

So can blacks. Ever hear of Michael Jackson?

LEGACIES of DISCRIMINATION nonetheless. Blacks don't have the exact same story as natives either.. this doesn't invalidate either since they are both testements of their respective American struggles.

gays have no choice either. If you think otherwise then try making your own temporary choice to suck a dick and see if you can. Would you tell a light skinned black man to change who he is in order to fit into white culture? No? then neither should you insist that gays conform based on YOUR intolorance of them. Again, go find a 70 year old white man from the deep south and share the joke about gays not letting night fall on their backs in your town. Watch how funny he looks at you with seething eyes of yesteryear regret for the civil rights era.

Despite the fact that most of you disagree with my posts I like you all. You all at least try to make an argument, the smart way, by avoiding the religion part of homosexuality.

So can blacks. Ever hear of Michael Jackson?

Michael Jackson is black, he even says so, but a black man can't change who he is. We are even discriminated against *BEFORE* even being born. A person is born black, not born gay and gays are hypocrites for saying ex-gays don't exist.

Michael Jackson is black, he even says so, but a black man can't change who he is. We are even discriminated against *BEFORE* even being born. A person is born black, not born gay and gays are hypocrites for saying ex-gays don't exist.

Are you an ex-gay? I disagree, btw. I don't think gays have a choice about who they are attracted to, and I don't think it should be a requirement of any society that they give up love and/or sex because it makes some people squeamish.

The religion part? Please explain.

If homosexuality discussed from a religious point its basically no argument because the Bible condemns homosexuality. One can only twist reality and create mythology to get around that.

The Constitution and the US itself was systemically set up under a white supremacist foundation, that includes the entire country, not just Mississippi.

Again, Washington wasn't a klan member. None of the FF had the robes. Thomas Jefferson was fond of the sweet juice of the dark berry for christ sake. Regardless, the held on the longest and lost it's right to treat blacks like slaves. Your progeny will find the same thing happening to it.

If homosexuality discussed from a religious point its basically no argument because the Bible condemns homosexuality. One can only twist reality and create mythology to get around that.

That would only matter if we based our constitution or laws on the bible.

Forum List

Back