Acceptance of the outcome

Will you agree with the Special investigations final conclusions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
Given the past performance of this nations left, and those here on this forum who have completely lost their composure, I have a single question with regard to the Mueller investigation.

When he comes back with a final report that shows there was no collusion with Trump and the Russians, will you accept it and agree with it?

The poll has only two options.

Yes you'll accept the outcome of the report regardless of the finding

No, you'll only agree with the report if you get the outcome you want.

So this poll is only for the democrats ? What about the Republicans taking responsibility and apologizing to the democrats if there is a Russian/ Trump connection instead of making excuses as usual...?

Given the past performance of this nations left, and those here on this forum who have completely lost their composure, I have a single question with regard to the Mueller investigation.

When he comes back with a final report that shows there was no collusion with Trump and the Russians, will you accept it and agree with it?

I will accept it. I do however want to reserve the right to object to Trump on ethical grounds. Legal doesn't necessarily mean right. For instance Trump has the right to give the Russians intel developed by Israel and in so doing compromise America's capability to get intel from it's allies, that doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. I will flip the question. Will you accept the outcome if the outcome isn't what you think? Will you disavow Trump?

So this poll is only for the democrats ? What about the Republicans taking responsibility and apologizing to the democrats if there is a Russian/ Trump connection instead of making excuses as usual...?
If you read it, you'll see that this is in response to the Democrats not accepting the outcome of the election. I didn't notice any Republicans not accepting the election. If it had gone the other way, I would have worded it for Republicans.

As likely as gravity reversing itself.

Of course I will accept it.

That collusion happened will be established.

The question is how deep and far did it go.

I will accept it. I do however want to reserve the right to object to Trump on ethical grounds. Legal doesn't necessarily mean right. For instance Trump has the right to give the Russians intel developed by Israel and in so doing compromise America's capability to get intel from it's allies, that doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. I will flip the question. Will you accept the outcome if the outcome isn't what you think? Will you disavow Trump?
Disavow Trump? Have you Disavowed Clinton?

I've made no claim as to whether or not you approve of Trump. I'm merely trying to get a read on what I can expect from the left when this goes down.

True Republicans will accept the findings, even if the collusion goes as far as Trump.

Trump trolls will resist mightily, and I pray they act criminally in their resistance.

I will accept it.

If you read it, you'll see that this is in response to the Democrats not accepting the outcome of the election.

Point to some Democrats here who says Trump isn't the president. If you're not lying, that should be easy.

That is, justify your hypocrisy. I know you think conservatives don't have to justify their hypocrisy, but that's not how ethical people think.

I've made no claim as to whether or not you approve of Trump. I'm merely trying to get a read on what I can expect from the left when this goes down.
Comey established the facts and the DOJ choose not to prosecute, meeting the requirements you established by this post. Now again if Trump is found to have colluded with the Russians, or something I find equally likely, found he broke the law trying to cover the Russian involvement, or as an offspring of this investigation is found to breaking other laws and Mueller charges him with a crime, will YOU accept those findings? I find it interesting to know how you will react to a for you unexpected result, since you want to put the question out there.

Comey established the facts and the DOJ choose not to prosecute, meeting the requirements you established by this post. Now again if Trump is found to have colluded with the Russians, or something I find equally likely, found he broke the law trying to cover the Russian involvement, or as an offspring of this investigation is found to breaking other laws and Mueller charges him with a crime, will YOU accept those findings? I find it interesting to know how you will react to a for you unexpected result, since you want to put the question out there.
He did not, and in fact, skirted the truth. However, again that is not what I am saying. I'm taking a historic reality (the left refused, then and to this day, to accept Trump's election) and trying to get a read on what I can expect from the left here at USMB. I absolutely believe that if Mueller comes out with a 'no collusion charge against Trump, the media will lose their shit...again.

Why is it a "Left" thing? Did you forget how the "Right" reacted to the findings of the Benghazi and Email Server investigations?? Its a partisan thing that is happening on both sides.

Perfect time for a third "Independent" party to come in and take over our Government for the next election. The R's and D's are lost.

If you read it, you'll see that this is in response to the Democrats not accepting the outcome of the election.

Point to some Democrats here who says Trump isn't the president. If you're not lying, that should be easy.

That is, justify your hypocrisy. I know you think conservatives don't have to justify their hypocrisy, but that's not how ethical people think.
You are twisting this to say something I never said. You all say that Trump is President, but none of you accept it, do you? Which is what I have stated in the question.

But then, if you did accept it, you wouldn't be bringing up the false metric of the popular vote each and every time a discussion about the election arises. Since never in the history of this nation, as the popular vote be used to determine the outcome of a Presidential election, that is just more proof of the insanity of those who refuse to accept it.

I won't even go into the various attempts by you people to delegitimize this Presidency.

The question to you is simple. Will you accept the outcome of the findings, regardless of your feelings?

Why is it a "Left" thing? Did you forget how the "Right" reacted to the findings of the Benghazi and Email Server investigations?? Its a partisan thing that is happening on both sides.

Perfect time for a third "Independent" party to come in and take over our Government for the next election. The R's and D's are lost.
I don't disagree that the R's and D's are lost. It is the reason I am an independent.

However, as I've stated several times already, this is in response to the absolute meltdown of the left when Trump won the election.

Right now, the left is hanging their hopes that Mueller finds something in their favor so they can then impeach (as if that will actually happen). It is just one more step in their refusal to accept the election.

So, I want to get an idea of how those on this forum will react.

Last edited:

Excuses? Excuses for what exactly? After a year of investigations and fake news stories based on anonymous leaks by people high in government, I've yet to see any actual evidence of anything. The question is, will you apologize for believing bullshit fairy tales or make excuses when the house of cards falls?

I will accept the findings regardless of the outcome. Like Comey's "investigation" into the Clinton "matter," where the findings proved she had committed crimes even though the outcome was to give her a pass.

You are twisting this to say something I never said. You all say that Trump is President, but none of you accept it, do you? Which is what I have stated in the question.

But then, if you did accept it, you wouldn't be bringing up the false metric of the popular vote each and every time a discussion about the election arises. Since never in the history of this nation, as the popular vote be used to determine the outcome of a Presidential election, that is just more proof of the insanity of those who refuse to accept it.

I won't even go into the various attempts by you people to delegitimize this Presidency.

The question to you is simple. Will you accept the outcome of the findings, regardless of your feelings?
Darkwind every time you say Trump is validated by the EC, you still cannot ignore the PV and what it means. Trump does not have the confidence of the majority of the country and apparently is losing what he has among some who supported him.

I don't disagree that the R's and D's are lost. It is the reason I am in independent.

However, as I've stated several times already, this is in response to the absolute meltdown of the left when Trump won the election.

Right now, the left is hanging their hopes that Mueller finds something in their favor so they can then impeach (as if that will actually happen). It is just one more step in their refusal to accept the election.

So, I want to get an idea of how those on this forum will react.
I think impeachment is a long shot, but the D's are using it as rhetoric to stifle support and degrade the administration. I think their end game is to build a case that the R's are incompetent as leaders and legislators so that the Dems can take back control in the 2018 and 2020 elections. Like I said, partisan games over control. The R's did the same things over the past 8 years. I've had enough with these petty games. We need to get honest people in there that can do their work with integrity, not just follow commands from their party leaders like mindless drones.

Forum List

Back