Trump's assassination sponsored by a CNN host.

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010

The regressives are displaying their true colors again. They actually think that assassinating the democratically elected POTUS is a virtue. It's no wonder they prefer 3rd world cultures.

Sponsored? I don't think you know what that word means.

Who is Trump's Brutus? Steve Bannon?

I don't think this is a big deal, but I am not a snowflake.

If a play wants to depict Trump being killed as Julius Caesar, fine.

The same freedom of speech should be extended to all artists.

It's not worth worrying about. Act away. Entertain us, clowns.

Ah, didn't take long for someone who has in all likelihood called for Trump's assassination to appear. Couldn't resist the title huh?

Sponsored is exactly the correct word to use here. He referred to the play as "brilliantly interpreted", obviously referring to the part where Trump gets assassinated.

Ah, didn't take long for someone who has in all likelihood called for Trump's assassination to appear. Couldn't resist the title huh?

Sponsored is exactly the correct word to use here. He referred to the play as "brilliantly interpreted", obviously referring to the part where Trump gets assassinated.

Delta airlines dropped their sponsorship, American Express has not.

This should be protected free speech, just like the exact same thing with Obama...snowflakes would defend the rights of the actors to depict OBAMA BEING ASSASSINATED....right?

Last edited:

Yep, thanks for confirming you don't know what sponsored means, retard. :lol:

Yep, thanks for confirming you don't know what sponsored means, retard. :lol:

Hard leftists redefining words... nope never have I seen this one before!

Regardless, everyone can follow the meaning of the language used here, except of course, the eternally butthurt regressives.

Good news that the sponsorships are being pulled. Not only is hallucinating about the assassination of the POTUS completely regressive. It makes for art so distasteful that not even Shakespeare himself could salvage it.

Last edited:
Where was the outrage in "Kingsman: The Secret Service," when an Obama look-a-like got his head blown off? Or perhaps the Guthrie Theater 'Caesar' where Obama took the knife?

Right-wing-hypocrisy at it's worst........

The regressives are displaying their true colors again. They actually think that assassinating the democratically elected POTUS is a virtue. It's no wonder they prefer 3rd world cultures.

Man, that guy's got a headache inducing voice.
Since there were threads on this yesterday, I've pretty much said my piece. I had exactly the same question as G, as well: Who DOES play Brutus? If the actor has some 5 o'clock shadow and a red nose, we're golden.

Where was the outrage in "Kingsman: The Secret Service," when an Obama look-a-like got his head blown off? Or perhaps the Guthrie Theater 'Caesar' where Obama took the knife?

What shitty examples. In neither is it in any way hinted at that the president should be assassinated. I don't mind one bit if someone assassinates the US president in the new installment of 24. The creators nor fans of those shows yearn for Obama's demise.

If you are autistic enough to pretend that the cases are in any way similar. Especially after thousands and thousands of people calling for Trump's assassination:

Over 12,000 tweets are calling for Trump's assassination. Here's how the Secret Service handles it

And one person beheading Trump live... Frankly you are a completely moronic retard, without any hope for redemption. They made a statement as to how much they want to see Trump gone. So much that he should be murdered, apparently.

What shitty examples. In neither is it in any way hinted at that the president should be assassinated. I don't mind one bit if someone assassinates the US president in the new installment of 24. The creators nor fans of those shows are no yearning for Obama's demise.

If you are autistic enough to pretend that the cases are in any way similar. Especially after thousands and thousands of people calling for Trump's assassination:

Over 12,000 tweets are calling for Trump's assassination. Here's how the Secret Service handles it

And one person beheading Trump live... Frankly you are a completely moronic retard, without any hope for redemption. They made a statement as to how much they want to see Trump gone. So much that he should be murdered, apparently.

It's a perfect example. The Guthrie Theater 'Caesar' where Obama took the knife was the same play. Where were you then?

What shitty examples. In neither is it in any way hinted at that the president should be assassinated. I don't mind one bit if someone assassinates the US president in the new installment of 24. The creators nor fans of those shows are no yearning for Obama's demise.

It's a perfect example. The Guthrie Theater 'Caesar' where Obama took the knife was the same play. Where were you then?

For sure not ranting on about how amazing it was that they killed off Obama, unlike you regressives.

Calling for the murder of the POTUS is hysterical. And you are doing it in spades, you can avoid that, or accept it.

For sure not ranting on about how amazing it was that they killed off Obama, unlike you regressives.

Calling for the murder of the POTUS is hysterical. And you are doing it in spades, you can avoid that, or accept it.

The point is a play. It's OK if it's Obama. It's not OK if it's Trump. Do you see the hypocrisy yet?

Norman is ok with Obama getting the knife but not Trump in the play?

Norman offers nothing of worth if that is true.

The point is a play. It's OK if it's Obama. It's not OK if it's Trump. Do you see the hypocrisy yet?

Nope, it's okay for NEITHER you idiot! I can see why a regressive would think murdering anyone who disagrees is okay...

This thread was about Trump, who is far more targeted by these wackos. If you want to make a thread about Obama, go ahead.

Nope, it's okay for NEITHER you idiot! I can see why a regressive would think murdering anyone who disagrees is okay...

This thread was about Trump, who is far more targeted by these wackos. If you want to make a thread about Obama, go ahead.

The thread is about a play.

Nope, it's okay for NEITHER you idiot! I can see why a regressive would think murdering anyone who disagrees is okay... This thread was about Trump, who is far more targeted by these wackos. If you want to make a thread about Obama, go ahead.
Trump has never been targeted as Obama has been by the alt right and far right regressives like you, Norman. I don't like that either President was portrayed in such a matter. It is equally wrong.

Forum List

Back