Acceptance of the outcome

Will you agree with the Special investigations final conclusions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Given the past performance of this nations left, and those here on this forum who have completely lost their composure, I have a single question with regard to the Mueller investigation.

When he comes back with a final report that shows there was no collusion with Trump and the Russians, will you accept it and agree with it?

The poll has only two options.

Yes you'll accept the outcome of the report regardless of the finding

No, you'll only agree with the report if you get the outcome you want.

I will accept the findings regardless of the outcome. Like Comey's "investigation" into the Clinton "matter," where the findings proved she had committed crimes even though the outcome was to give her a pass.
No findings stated she committed a crime.

So this poll is only for the democrats ? What about the Republicans taking responsibility and apologizing to the democrats if there is a Russian/ Trump connection instead of making excuses as usual...?
If you read it, you'll see that this is in response to the Democrats not accepting the outcome of the election. I didn't notice any Republicans not accepting the election. If it had gone the other way, I would have worded it for Republicans.

Yes it was a shock at first...but remember when Trump was calling voter fraud, I feel that he was setting up a avenue to not accept the outcome if he had lost...

I am confident that if the Russia investigation does not provide proof leading to impeachment and removal from office, it won't be long until Trump does something that does.

That's because Trump simply does not know what he's doing. He is incredibly unqualified to be President and he is proving that beyond a shadow of a doubt every day. The big question is how much of a disaster will he cause before he's removed form office.

So, if the Russia investigation doesn't end in an indictment I'll be disappointed, but accept it. It seems like the fastest way to end this Presidential buffoonery.

Given the past performance of this nations left, and those here on this forum who have completely lost their composure, I have a single question with regard to the Mueller investigation.

When he comes back with a final report that shows there was no collusion with Trump and the Russians, will you accept it and agree with it?

Why is it a "Left" thing? Did you forget how the "Right" reacted to the findings of the Benghazi and Email Server investigations?? Its a partisan thing that is happening on both sides.

Perfect time for a third "Independent" party to come in and take over our Government for the next election. The R's and D's are lost.
I don't disagree that the R's and D's are lost. It is the reason I am in independent.

However, as I've stated several times already, this is in response to the absolute meltdown of the left when Trump won the election.

Right now, the left is hanging their hopes that Mueller finds something in their favor so they can then impeach (as if that will actually happen). It is just one more step in their refusal to accept the election.

So, I want to get an idea of how those on this forum will react.
I think impeachment is a long shot, but the D's are using it as rhetoric to stifle support and degrade the administration. I think their end game is to build a case that the R's are incompetent as leaders and legislators so that the Dems can take back control in the 2018 and 2020 elections. Like I said, partisan games over control. The R's did the same things over the past 8 years. I've had enough with these petty games. We need to get honest people in there that can do their work with integrity, not just follow commands from their party leaders like mindless drones.
I think that their ultimate goal is to remove Trump. However, that doesn't mean you're wrong. I think that is exactly what they are doing. If the R's were smart, they get back to their postitive message and work and highlight that the only thing Democrats have going is hatred and opposition. They are not articulating a single positive thing.

But again, that is not the purpose of this thread or the poll. Literally, I want to know what I can expect from the left on this issue.

So this poll is only for the democrats ? What about the Republicans taking responsibility and apologizing to the democrats if there is a Russian/ Trump connection instead of making excuses as usual...?
If you read it, you'll see that this is in response to the Democrats not accepting the outcome of the election. I didn't notice any Republicans not accepting the election. If it had gone the other way, I would have worded it for Republicans.

Yes it was a shock at first...but remember when Trump was calling voter fraud, I feel that he was setting up a avenue to not accept the outcome if he had lost...
We'll never know. I would have stood against Trump if that had been the case.

I want to know what we can expect from the alt right and far right if impeachable evidence is found.

I will accept it. I do however want to reserve the right to object to Trump on ethical grounds. Legal doesn't necessarily mean right. For instance Trump has the right to give the Russians intel developed by Israel and in so doing compromise America's capability to get intel from it's allies, that doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. I will flip the question. Will you accept the outcome if the outcome isn't what you think? Will you disavow Trump?
Disavow Trump? Have you Disavowed Clinton?

I've made no claim as to whether or not you approve of Trump. I'm merely trying to get a read on what I can expect from the left when this goes down.
Comey established the facts and the DOJ choose not to prosecute, meeting the requirements you established by this post. Now again if Trump is found to have colluded with the Russians, or something I find equally likely, found he broke the law trying to cover the Russian involvement, or as an offspring of this investigation is found to breaking other laws and Mueller charges him with a crime, will YOU accept those findings? I find it interesting to know how you will react to a for you unexpected result, since you want to put the question out there.
He did not, and in fact, skirted the truth. However, again that is not what I am saying. I'm taking a historic reality (the left refused, then and to this day, to accept Trump's election) and trying to get a read on what I can expect from the left here at USMB. I absolutely believe that if Mueller comes out with a 'no collusion charge against Trump, the media will lose their shit...again.
Deflecting yet again, why are you so hesitant about giving your own opinion to your question? You poll something and then you don't want to give your own position. I suspect it's because you know the answer would show you a hypocrite.

The New World Order Is Getting Old

You're assuming that this biased and ignorant investigation will find out the facts. Trump was only seeing what Russia could offer the American people, as opposed to the globalists who've been screwing both us and Russia since 1989. So all these Russophobes are tied to that obsolete and decadent perspective.

If you read it, you'll see that this is in response to the Democrats not accepting the outcome of the election.

Point to some Democrats here who says Trump isn't the president. If you're not lying, that should be easy.

That is, justify your hypocrisy. I know you think conservatives don't have to justify their hypocrisy, but that's not how ethical people think.
You are twisting this to say something I never said. You all say that Trump is President, but none of you accept it, do you? Which is what I have stated in the question.

But then, if you did accept it, you wouldn't be bringing up the false metric of the popular vote each and every time a discussion about the election arises. Since never in the history of this nation, as the popular vote be used to determine the outcome of a Presidential election, that is just more proof of the insanity of those who refuse to accept it.

I won't even go into the various attempts by you people to delegitimize this Presidency.

The question to you is simple. Will you accept the outcome of the findings, regardless of your feelings?

I accept that Trump is President.

Now, can you accept that his Presidency is a national crisis?

Why is it a "Left" thing? Did you forget how the "Right" reacted to the findings of the Benghazi and Email Server investigations?? Its a partisan thing that is happening on both sides.

Perfect time for a third "Independent" party to come in and take over our Government for the next election. The R's and D's are lost.
I don't disagree that the R's and D's are lost. It is the reason I am in independent.

However, as I've stated several times already, this is in response to the absolute meltdown of the left when Trump won the election.

Right now, the left is hanging their hopes that Mueller finds something in their favor so they can then impeach (as if that will actually happen). It is just one more step in their refusal to accept the election.

I think impeachment is a long shot, but the D's are using it as rhetoric to stifle support and degrade the administration. I think their end game is to build a case that the R's are incompetent as leaders and legislators so that the Dems can take back control in the 2018 and 2020 elections. Like I said, partisan games over control. The R's did the same things over the past 8 years. I've had enough with these petty games. We need to get honest people in there that can do their work with integrity, not just follow commands from their party leaders like mindless drones.
I think that their ultimate goal is to remove Trump. However, that doesn't mean you're wrong. I think that is exactly what they are doing. If the R's were smart, they get back to their postitive message and work and highlight that the only thing Democrats have going is hatred and opposition. They are not articulating a single positive thing.

But again, that is not the purpose of this thread or the poll. Literally, I want to know what I can expect from the left on this issue.
The Left should respect the findings of Mueller. But as we've seen the focus of the Left move from "Collusion" to "Obstruction" to "Abuse of Power"... by the time Mueller finishes his investigation i'm sure there will be a laundry list of new accusations the Dems will have against Trump. As long as he keeps tweeting, he is going to continue to put his foot in his mouth and open himself up the the attacks. He is the underlying reason why the conversation is so focused on this BS. If he ignored it and stuck to positive messaging the Dems would lose fuel. Twitter = Gas on the fire

You are making the assumption that there will be an investigation. If Trump disposes of Mueller as he did Comey there will be no investigation.

I will accept it. I do however want to reserve the right to object to Trump on ethical grounds. Legal doesn't necessarily mean right. For instance Trump has the right to give the Russians intel developed by Israel and in so doing compromise America's capability to get intel from it's allies, that doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. I will flip the question. Will you accept the outcome if the outcome isn't what you think? Will you disavow Trump?
Disavow Trump? Have you Disavowed Clinton?

I've made no claim as to whether or not you approve of Trump. I'm merely trying to get a read on what I can expect from the left when this goes down.
Comey established the facts and the DOJ choose not to prosecute, meeting the requirements you established by this post. Now again if Trump is found to have colluded with the Russians, or something I find equally likely, found he broke the law trying to cover the Russian involvement, or as an offspring of this investigation is found to breaking other laws and Mueller charges him with a crime, will YOU accept those findings? I find it interesting to know how you will react to a for you unexpected result, since you want to put the question out there.
He did not, and in fact, skirted the truth. However, again that is not what I am saying. I'm taking a historic reality (the left refused, then and to this day, to accept Trump's election) and trying to get a read on what I can expect from the left here at USMB. I absolutely believe that if Mueller comes out with a 'no collusion charge against Trump, the media will lose their shit...again.
Deflecting yet again, why are you so hesitant about giving your own opinion to your question? You poll something and then you don't want to give your own position. I suspect it's because you know the answer would show you a hypocrite.
You can, if you so chose, click on the percentage of the poll and look at who voted what. I was actually the very first vote.

I am confident that if the Russia investigation does not provide proof leading to impeachment and removal from office, it won't be long until Trump does something that does.

That's because Trump simply does not know what he's doing. He is incredibly unqualified to be President and he is proving that beyond a shadow of a doubt every day. The big question is how much of a disaster will he cause before he's removed form office.

So, if the Russia investigation doesn't end in an indictment I'll be disappointed, but accept it. It seems like the fastest way to end this Presidential buffoonery.

In other words, the radical Left in this country is attempting to stage a (relatively) bloodless coup to remove the duly elected President of the United States. This end justifies any means at their disposal. Sieg Heil!

If you read it, you'll see that this is in response to the Democrats not accepting the outcome of the election.

Point to some Democrats here who says Trump isn't the president. If you're not lying, that should be easy.

That is, justify your hypocrisy. I know you think conservatives don't have to justify their hypocrisy, but that's not how ethical people think.
You are twisting this to say something I never said. You all say that Trump is President, but none of you accept it, do you? Which is what I have stated in the question.

But then, if you did accept it, you wouldn't be bringing up the false metric of the popular vote each and every time a discussion about the election arises. Since never in the history of this nation, as the popular vote be used to determine the outcome of a Presidential election, that is just more proof of the insanity of those who refuse to accept it.

I won't even go into the various attempts by you people to delegitimize this Presidency.

The question to you is simple. Will you accept the outcome of the findings, regardless of your feelings?

I accept that Trump is President.

Now, can you accept that his Presidency is a national crisis?
You are free to start your own thread about it. The focus of this thread is how the left will react to Mueller's report.

You are making the assumption that there will be an investigation. If Trump disposes of Mueller as he did Comey there will be no investigation.
I'm asking what a specific group of people would do based upon their own assessment of their personality and bias. I'm not about to start asking questions on hypotheticals.

Of course I will accept it.

That collusion happened will be established.

The question is how deep and far did it go.

John Brennan (“I don’t know whether or not such collusion—and that’s your term, such collusion existed. I don’t know.”).

James Clapper (“as I’ve said before—I’ve testified to this effect—I saw no direct evidence of political collusion between the campaign and—the Trump campaign and the Russians.”).

James Comey ("As I said, when I left, we did not have an investigation focused on president trump".).

So Comrade Fakey, what is it that you know (wish) that the head's of US intelligence disagree with you on?

Oh you mean like claiming a president is a Kenian? Or you mean like not even want to interview a scotus candidate? Or do you mean something like this?
The chairmen of the House and Senate budget committees announced, for the first time since their panels were created more than 40 years ago, that they would not have hearings on the president’s budget or allow administration officials to testify. They decided this before President Obama released his budget, refusing to contemplate any budget from Obama — sight unseen. Short memory span I guess?

Forum List

Back