The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
If Lefty is so CONCERNED ABOUT THE RUSSIANS or even their OWN PARTY DEFRAUDING VOTERS, then why IS LEFTY OPPOSED TO VOTER ID?

Why does he advocate giving Amnesty and the right to vote to ILLEGALS?

Why are Lefty STATES ILLEGALLY GIVING ILLEGALS Driver Licenses and enrolling them in MOTOR VOTER REGISTRATIONS?

Russia's Elections are more valid than our own & the Integrity of The Vote over there is more protected.
Every Russian Citizen is required to show an ID and their information is cross referenced in a Data Base to make sure that one man gets just one vote.

Every Democracy in the World has Voter ID. The only Nation that doesn't is the USA, and it is because The Left likes to tamper with elections. They are a den of vipers, and they have to cheat to win.

Time to end that SHIT NOW!

Here's the hypocrisy. Lefty tells illegals that they can have Driver Licenses, and the state will pay for them, but they refuse to allow Voter ID.

Can someone explain to me how Leftist Radicals and Lefty States pay for Driver's Licenses (which is a felony under immigration law) for people that cannot afford them (allegedly), but then claim that Voter ID is a hardship that only impacts minorities?

If I am President Trump, I use Lefty's Fake Conspiracy about Russian Collusion In Our Election, and I get Congress to pass National Voter ID and point The Finger on The Left, for the reason why it's needed.

George Bush and the GOP Congress implemented national identity papers in 2005, to the deafening silent approval of the pseudocons.

As for Voter ID, the tards can't see the forest for the trees. After all, since Voter ID has ZERO impact on stopping the types of voter fraud which are perpetrated in America, it never occurs to the tards to wonder what the REAL reason our federal government wanting us to all carry national identity papers might be.

"Voter ID" is just a cover for the tards who parrot what they are told to parrot.

It's a GREAT way to monitor, track, and control the movements of the herd. And the pseudocons are stupidly going along with it.

Russia's Elections are more valid than our own & the Integrity of The Vote over there is more protected.
You sound like you know one Hell of a lot about the Russian election process, Komrade! How have you come to this vast knowledge about your Rodina? Or maybe it's just bullshit you're spreading in your position as one of the resident TROLLS FOR TRUMP!

I have no problem with a National ID, nor a requirement to show it for specific events.
Of course you don't, citizen!

And now a message from the Department of Fatherland Security:

Secure driver's licenses and identification documents are a vital component of a holistic national security strategy. Law enforcement must be able to rely on government-issued identification documents and know that the bearer of such a document is who he or she claims to be.

4r3qdk.jpg

Papers! Papers, please!

I have no problem with a National ID, nor a requirement to show it for specific events.

Secure driver's licenses and identification documents are a vital component of a holistic national security strategy. Law enforcement must be able to rely on government-issued identification documents and know that the bearer of such a document is who he or she claims to be.

4r3qdk.jpg

Papers! Papers, please!
yea and when pulled over, you NEVER have to show a drivers license and/or proof of insurance...

the horror.

I KNOW - LET'S COMPARE THINGS TO NAZIS THEN NO ONE WILL DARE TO ARGUE WITH US!!!

George Bush and the GOP Congress implemented national identity papers in 2005, to the deafening silent approval of the pseudocons.

As for Voter ID, the tards can't see the forest for the trees. After all, since Voter ID has ZERO impact on stopping the types of voter fraud which are perpetrated in America, it never occurs to the tards to wonder what the REAL reason our federal government wanting us to all carry national identity papers might be.

"Voter ID" is just a cover for the tards who parrot what they are told to parrot.

It's a GREAT way to monitor, track, and control the movements of the herd. And the pseudocons are stupidly going along with it.
god damn you reinvent stupid on a post by post basis.
See, if you were an old time conservative/libertarian, you would realize I was speaking truth.

But you pseudocons don't know shit about conservatism or the threats to our freedom.

ACLU Of Maryland Blasts New Real ID Regulations

The law places no limits on potential required uses for Real IDs. In time, Real IDs could be required to vote, collect a Social Security check, access Medicaid, open a bank account, go to an Orioles game, or buy a gun. The private sector could begin mandating a Real ID to perform countless commercial and financial activities, such as renting a DVD or buying car insurance. Real ID cards would become a necessity, making them de facto national IDs.

Gun Owners of America issues alert on US House Bill 418 - The National ID Act

Rep. Ron Paul got it right. H.R. 418 is not about immigration control as much as it is about citizen control.

Last week, the U.S. House of Representatives voted 261-161 to send H.R. 418, the so-called "REAL ID Act of 2005," over to the Senate. The bill federalizes the issuance of drivers' licenses, an activity which until recently has always been a state function. Because no American will be able to fly, take a train or buy a gun from a dealer without a driver's license that meets the federal standards in the bill, H.R. 418 has effectively created a National ID card.

yea and when pulled over, you NEVER have to show a drivers license and/or proof of insurance...

the horror.

I KNOW - LET'S COMPARE THINGS TO NAZIS THEN NO ONE WILL DARE TO ARGUE WITH US!!!

First off, those are state mandates, not federal. Second, if you don't drive you don't need to have either.

Once again the so called "small government Tea Party" conservatives show us how much they love big, authoritarian government.

4r3qdk.jpg

Papers! Papers, please!

the horror.
You just made my point for me, and you don't even know it, tard.

Who issues driver's licenses and determines the qualifications for driving, idiot?

Each state.

The federal government has taken over and required NATIONAL identity papers.

Now why would that be, if not to monitor, track, and control every citizen's movements?

Our federal government is afraid of us. What are they doing that would make them afraid of us?

the horror.

First off, those are state mandates, not federal. Second, if you don't drive you don't need to have either.

Once again the so called "small government Tea Party" conservatives show us how much they love big, authoritarian government.
Exactly.

This is how the Right is slowly pushed more and more into becoming full blown Nazis. By increments.

the horror.

heh - nothing to do with it other than we already carry ID. if you don't drive, then how do you buy alcohol over 21? check out a book? adopt a dog? i can name dozens of things you need an ID to do and driving is just one of them.

so - we already carry id's of some form, gov issued.

proving you have a right to be here has nothing to do with BIG BROTHER looking over your shoulder. you can keep putting pieces that don't fit together but they still don't fit.

the horror.

heh - nothing to do with it other than we already carry ID. if you don't drive, then how do you buy alcohol over 21? check out a book? adopt a dog? i can name dozens of things you need an ID to do and driving is just one of them.

proving you have a right to be here has nothing to do with BIG BROTHER looking over your shoulder. you can keep putting pieces that don't fit together but they still don't fit.

When the Social Security Act was passed and people were issued ID numbers we were told that it would only be used for the purposes related to the Social Security system, yet, try and do just about anything today without providing your Social Security number. And God forbid someone steals your number and effectively uses it. It can take years sorting out that mess and majorly fucking up your life in the process.

the horror.

Exactly.

This is how the Right is slowly pushed more and more into becoming full blown Nazis. By increments.
and things like people being able to go into any restroom they want - the fear of that being pushed is stupid. the fears you have being pushed yet are somehow valid.

i swear to god the blinders people put on amaze me at times. we've been losing more and more rights with each passing admin. we lost a TON under obama that you may not realize yet cause you dig obama and all, but as soon as the conservatives play that very same game, you'll have a fit and then likely refuse to see the connection in the 2.

this is how the "left" thinks. when they bother to think at all.

the horror.

When the Social Security Act was passed and people were issued ID numbers we were told that it would only be used for the purposes related to the Social Security system, yet, try and do just about anything today without providing your Social Security number. And God forbid someone steals your number and effectively uses it. It can take years sorting out that mess and majorly fucking up your life in the process.

wow. so if they want to work in this country you mean they have an ID/number for the gov to track things?
yes that is ugly when id theft occurs. but if you're worried about tracking how better to do it than by SSN? what other type of ID can be given that would be MORE invasive on what you do with your life?

New Topics

Forum List

Back