Acceptance of the outcome

Will you agree with the Special investigations final conclusions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Given how the RWnuts continue to talk about Clinton's impeachment as if it were a conviction or convictions of something,

I don't think they have much standing to pontificate about 'acceptance'.

Given the past performance of this nations left, and those here on this forum who have completely lost their composure, I have a single question with regard to the Mueller investigation.

When he comes back with a final report that shows there was no collusion with Trump and the Russians, will you accept it and agree with it?

The poll has only two options.

Yes you'll accept the outcome of the report regardless of the finding

No, you'll only agree with the report if you get the outcome you want.
I will accept it. I do however want to reserve the right to object to Trump on ethical grounds. Legal doesn't necessarily mean right. For instance Trump has the right to give the Russians intel developed by Israel and in so doing compromise America's capability to get intel from it's allies, that doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. I will flip the question. Will you accept the outcome if the outcome isn't what you think? Will you disavow Trump?
Disavow Trump? Have you Disavowed Clinton?

I've made no claim as to whether or not you approve of Trump. I'm merely trying to get a read on what I can expect from the left when this goes down.
Comey established the facts and the DOJ choose not to prosecute, meeting the requirements you established by this post. Now again if Trump is found to have colluded with the Russians, or something I find equally likely, found he broke the law trying to cover the Russian involvement, or as an offspring of this investigation is found to breaking other laws and Mueller charges him with a crime, will YOU accept those findings? I find it interesting to know how you will react to a for you unexpected result, since you want to put the question out there.
well trump isn't under investigation. tough to do eh?

Given the past performance of this nations left, and those here on this forum who have completely lost their composure, I have a single question with regard to the Mueller investigation.

When he comes back with a final report that shows there was no collusion with Trump and the Russians, will you accept it and agree with it?

Why is it a "Left" thing? Did you forget how the "Right" reacted to the findings of the Benghazi and Email Server investigations?? Its a partisan thing that is happening on both sides.

Perfect time for a third "Independent" party to come in and take over our Government for the next election. The R's and D's are lost.
I don't disagree that the R's and D's are lost. It is the reason I am in independent.

However, as I've stated several times already, this is in response to the absolute meltdown of the left when Trump won the election.

Right now, the left is hanging their hopes that Mueller finds something in their favor so they can then impeach (as if that will actually happen). It is just one more step in their refusal to accept the election.

So, I want to get an idea of how those on this forum will react.
I think impeachment is a long shot, but the D's are using it as rhetoric to stifle support and degrade the administration. I think their end game is to build a case that the R's are incompetent as leaders and legislators so that the Dems can take back control in the 2018 and 2020 elections. Like I said, partisan games over control. The R's did the same things over the past 8 years. I've had enough with these petty games. We need to get honest people in there that can do their work with integrity, not just follow commands from their party leaders like mindless drones.
I can't wait for 2018. the dems will be dead.

Comey established the facts and the DOJ choose not to prosecute

Correction: COMEY chose not to prosecute, after AG Lynch staged her phony meeting with Bill Clinton to provide an excuse to distance herself (and Obama) from this "matter." Even so, it should have been up to the Assistant AG to decide whether to prosecute Hillary, not COMEY.

But you already knew this.
Comey is not a prosecutor and can not prosecute. The FBI can only make recommendations which they usually do at the conclusion of an investigation. The AG can prosecute with or without a recommendation from the FBI. However, an FBI recommendation carries great weight with the AG since the FBI falls under the office of the Attorney General.

Comey is not a prosecutor and can not prosecute. The FBI can only make recommendations which they usually do at the conclusion of an investigation. The AG can prosecute with or without a recommendation from the FBI. However, an FBI recommendation carries great weight with the AG since the FBI falls under the office of the Attorney General.

So who chose not to prosecute Hillary?

Why is it a "Left" thing? Did you forget how the "Right" reacted to the findings of the Benghazi and Email Server investigations?? Its a partisan thing that is happening on both sides.

Perfect time for a third "Independent" party to come in and take over our Government for the next election. The R's and D's are lost.
I don't disagree that the R's and D's are lost. It is the reason I am in independent.

However, as I've stated several times already, this is in response to the absolute meltdown of the left when Trump won the election.

Right now, the left is hanging their hopes that Mueller finds something in their favor so they can then impeach (as if that will actually happen). It is just one more step in their refusal to accept the election.

I think impeachment is a long shot, but the D's are using it as rhetoric to stifle support and degrade the administration. I think their end game is to build a case that the R's are incompetent as leaders and legislators so that the Dems can take back control in the 2018 and 2020 elections. Like I said, partisan games over control. The R's did the same things over the past 8 years. I've had enough with these petty games. We need to get honest people in there that can do their work with integrity, not just follow commands from their party leaders like mindless drones.
Oh you mean like claiming a president is a Kenian? Or you mean like not even want to interview a scotus candidate? Or do you mean something like this?
The chairmen of the House and Senate budget committees announced, for the first time since their panels were created more than 40 years ago, that they would not have hearings on the president’s budget or allow administration officials to testify. They decided this before President Obama released his budget, refusing to contemplate any budget from Obama — sight unseen. Short memory span I guess?
You didn't read my whole statement that you were responding to did you?

Oh you mean like claiming a president is a Kenian? Or you mean like not even want to interview a scotus candidate? Or do you mean something like this?
The chairmen of the House and Senate budget committees announced, for the first time since their panels were created more than 40 years ago, that they would not have hearings on the president’s budget or allow administration officials to testify. They decided this before President Obama released his budget, refusing to contemplate any budget from Obama — sight unseen. Short memory span I guess?
You didn't read my whole statement that you were responding to did you?
Lol that's twice in one post. You are right Slade I missed that one. Sorry.

Correction: COMEY chose not to prosecute, after AG Lynch staged her phony meeting with Bill Clinton to provide an excuse to distance herself (and Obama) from this "matter."

We do understand what you're doing.

You understand how criminal your side is. Everyone does. However, for whatever reasons, you don't care. You want your gang of criminals to form an authoritarian dictatorship.

However, the impartial justice system threatens your authoritarian dreams. Thus, you've created this conspiracy theory where every Republican is automatically innocent, a poor little victim of the corrupt justice system.

What, you actually thought your corruption wasn't obvious?

I don't think jwoodie is a Democrat.

So this poll is only for the democrats ? What about the Republicans taking responsibility and apologizing to the democrats if there is a Russian/ Trump connection instead of making excuses as usual...?

Some of us are neither Democrat or Republican.

Mueller is a close friend and mentor of Former FBI Director James Comey who has shown himself to be partisanly biased, a 'leaker', and a 'perjurer'. Mueller has brought on board both DONORS and the Clinton's Lawyer to be part of his 'Independent' Counsel.

This 'Counsel', therefore, has NO CREDIBILITY as it is anything BUT 'Independent'. I could care less either way what they say.

So this poll is only for the democrats ? What about the Republicans taking responsibility and apologizing to the democrats if there is a Russian/ Trump connection instead of making excuses as usual...?

Mueller is a close friend and mentor of Former FBI Director James Comey who has shown himself to be partisanly biased, a 'leaker', and a 'perjurer'. Mueller has brought on board both DONORS and the Clinton's Lawyer to be part of his 'Independent' Counsel.

This 'Counsel', therefore, has NO CREDIBILITY as it is anything BUT 'Independent'. I could care less either way what they say.

And if Trump murdered someone, you would defend him.

I am confident that if the Russia investigation does not provide proof leading to impeachment and removal from office, it won't be long until Trump does something that does.

That's because Trump simply does not know what he's doing. He is incredibly unqualified to be President and he is proving that beyond a shadow of a doubt every day. The big question is how much of a disaster will he cause before he's removed form office.

So, if the Russia investigation doesn't end in an indictment I'll be disappointed, but accept it. It seems like the fastest way to end this Presidential buffoonery.

Right. Maybe Maxine or Pelosi are more qualified. Or a community organizer. Get off of my clouds.

The results will be accepted just as well as the results of the election.

Prepare for major butthurt.

The way you phrased the question makes it pretty clear you would only accept the conclusion that there was no collusion.

Parroting Fox news doesn't make it news... Mueller is not a leaker, or perjurer ( show me a link that he is) I heard he did give money to the democrats well so did Trump...

The way you phrased the question makes it pretty clear you would only accept the conclusion that there was no collusion.

According to Brennan, Clapper and Comey after a year of investigations, no evidence has been found of any, but that hasn't stopped the MSM and Democrats from pretending it is a fact on daily basis.

No problem. If Mueller says no one colluded, then no one colluded.

But far, far more importantly: When Mueller comes back and shows the Russians repeatedly attacked us, what actions do you expect Trump to take? How many pseudocon tards do you expect to admit they were wrong?

My guess to both questions is "Nothing" and "Zero".

Forum List

Back