About time we had a President to deal with North Korea

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Finally, a President who will stand up to a very real threat and protect American and our allies, and not a President not obsessed with sweet letters and, photo ops and self serving rhetoric.

Finally, a President who will stand up to a very real threat and protect American and our allies, and not a President not obsessed with sweet letters and, photo ops and self serving rhetoric.
So giving millions to Iran for nuke development is sanding up to threats? And being on China's payroll? Did you mistake one of Pinochijoe's dirty Depends for your mask??

So giving millions to Iran for nuke development is sanding up to threats? And being on China's payroll? Did you mistake one of Pinochijoe's dirty Depends for your mask??

Do you know anything about Iran's 60 year quest to develop nuclear power to expand their electrical grid? It goes back to Eisenhower and Atoms for Peace.

I am sure the little fat man is shaking in his boots,,

N. Korea has as much of a right to defense as any country does. They launched these rockets in protest of the joint S. Korea/US sabre rattling.
do you hold that same view to the 2nd amendment and people??

I have consistently supported the 2nd Amendment. I believe because of the reasons the 2nd Amendment was created in the first place that the people have the right to own the same arms as the government. Now before anyone gets all crazy, I know it's not logistical for individual to house an atom bomb.

What sort of "responses" should be taken?

complete bullshit........he can't even protect our borders!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHH
you fkd up!!!

N. Korea has as much of a right to defense as any country does. They launched these rockets in protest of the joint S. Korea/US sabre rattling.

I have consistently supported the 2nd Amendment. I believe because of the reasons the 2nd Amendment was created in the first place that the people have the right to own the same arms as the government. Now before anyone gets all crazy, I know it's not logistical for individual to house an atom bomb.
it logistical just not logical,,
and I see no reason for anyone to own one and more so for the government,,

glad to hear the rest of it,,

BAHAHAAHAHA he can't even stand up on a fucking ramp to his jet! Maybe he is going to use comic relief to win Kim Jung Un over. :auiqs.jpg:

it logistical just not logical,,
and I see no reason for anyone to own one and more so for the government,,

glad to hear the rest of it,,

I'm happy with the idea of no one owning one. No one should or everyone should be able to.

Im sure Kim Jong Un is shaking in his boots....

North Korea calls Biden a 'rabid dog' for insulting its dignity (nbcnews.com)

North Korea called former Vice President Joe Biden a “rabid dog” that “must be beaten to death with a stick” in its latest swipe against foreign and political leaders it sees as hostile to the North’s leadership.

The commentary by Pyongyang’s official Korean Central News Agency said the U.S. presidential hopeful “reeled off a string of rubbish against the dignity” of the North’s supreme leadership, an act it said deserves “merciless punishment.”

It referred to him only with his surname and as vice president under Barack Obama, and in some versions spelled his name as “Baiden.”

The North correctly spelled Biden’s name in May when it labeled him a “fool of low IQ” after he called North Korean leader Kim Jong Un a tyrant during a speech.

North Korea test-fires ballistic missiles, in message to Biden administration | The Times of Israel

North Korea has so far ignored the Biden administration’s efforts to reach out, saying it won’t engage in meaningful talks unless Washington abandons its “hostile” policies.

yep....Biden will call the fat bastard a Dog-face Pony soldier.

Oh yeah. NK won't even talk to that stuttering fuck.

Trump got the troll to the negotiation table. The stuttering fuck won't be doing that. He will just hurl threats that the troll will ignore.

Thats a very simplistic attitude

why does north korea want nukes?

its people are starving whilekim puts all their money into weapons

Maybe its the same mentality that wants grandiose military parades.

That's something for the people of N. Korea to deal with. We have many, many nukes and homeless people living on the streets.

Forum List

Back