About time we had a President to deal with North Korea

Finally, a President who will stand up to a very real threat and protect American and our allies, and not a President not obsessed with sweet letters and, photo ops and self serving rhetoric.
So giving millions to Iran for nuke development is sanding up to threats? And being on China's payroll? Did you mistake one of Pinochijoe's dirty Depends for your mask??

Do you know anything about Iran's 60 year quest to develop nuclear power to expand their electrical grid? It goes back to Eisenhower and Atoms for Peace.
I wonder how North Korea got their nukes, do you know?

N. Korea can't threaten us.
ICBMs with nukes that can reach the US threaten us

Along with nukes aimed at our ally Japan

Then Japan needs to step up. We have no business being the world police.
well....you may recall that they don't have much of a military...since the end of the WW2...President Truman signed the Security Treaty Between the US and Japan in 1951.

You may recall that the former President Trump, actually was attacked...by leftist propagandist, when he said...repeatedly that Japan needs to step it up...he was attacked in 2016

2019: Trump says 'unfair' defense treaty with Japan needs to be changed

You had a President that wanted Japan to "set it up" as you say you want....the partisan Dems and their propagandist attacked him.

Sounds like you voted for the wrong guy, and feel for the leftwing propagandist

I'm sure Jorgensen would have had us minding our own business.

Finally, a President who will stand up to a very real threat and protect American and our allies, and not a President not obsessed with sweet letters and, photo ops and self serving rhetoric.
So giving millions to Iran for nuke development is sanding up to threats? And being on China's payroll? Did you mistake one of Pinochijoe's dirty Depends for your mask??

Do you know anything about Iran's 60 year quest to develop nuclear power to expand their electrical grid? It goes back to Eisenhower and Atoms for Peace.

There is no evidence they have any.

well....you may recall that they don't have much of a military...since the end of the WW2...President Truman signed the Security Treaty Between the US and Japan in 1951.

You may recall that the former President Trump, actually was attacked...by leftist propagandist, when he said...repeatedly that Japan needs to step it up...he was attacked in 2016

You had a President that wanted Japan to "set it up" as you say you want....the partisan Dems and their propagandist attacked him.

If she were President, I don't think she could ignore our legal obligations per a treaty...I suppose she could...I think there would be major backlash...but had she won in 2020....and the Dems actually instead of lying, attack and spreading propaganda about Trump during his term, and actually worked on what he, and you apparently agree on in regards to Japan defense, maybe she could have.

• Estimated as of January 2020 to have approximately 30-40 warheads.
  • While there is a high degree of uncertainty surrounding North Korea's fissile material stockpile and production, particularly on the uranium enrichment side, North Korea is estimated to have 20-40 kilograms of plutonium and 250-500 kilograms of highly enriched uranium. The estimated annual production of fissile material is enough for 6-7 weapons.
  • North Korea operates its 5-megawatt heavy-water graphite-moderated reactor to extract plutonium for its nuclear warheads and has done so on an intermittent basis since August 2013. There has also been intermittent activity at North Korea's reprocessing facility since 2016, indicating that Pyongyang has likely separated plutonium from the reactor's spent fuel.
  • North Korea unveiled a centrifuge facility in 2010. It is likely that Pyongyang is using that facility to produce highly-enriched uranium for weapons. U.S. intelligence suggests that there are several additional centrifuge facilities in North Korea.
Then of course they actually tested a nuclear bomb: 2017 North Korean nuclear test - Wikipedia

Bush torpedoed the agreed framework and Kim took their previously secured fuel rods and reprocessed the plutonium.
hashahahhahahhaha https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/kim/nukes/nukes.htmling

They were making it the entire time! Bush caught them! They admitted to it in 2002!

"we did know about the DPRK cheating on the highly-enriched uranium front starting in 1998" Joel S. Wit, State Department Coordinator for implementation of the Agreed Framework (1995–2000

NK was cheating the entire time...and were given the tools by Clinton to do just that.

If she were President, I don't think she could ignore our legal obligations per a treaty...I suppose she could...I think there would be major backlash...but had she won in 2020....and the Dems actually instead of lying, attack and spreading propaganda about Trump during his term, and actually worked on what he, and you apparently agree on in regards to Japan defense, maybe she could have.

We have no legal obligations to address N. Korea that has never done anything to anyone.

Besides, Trump ignored agreements when he didn't support them, why should Jorgensen been any different?

• While there is a high degree of uncertainty surrounding North Korea's fissile material stockpile and production, particularly on the uranium enrichment side, North Korea is estimated to have 20-40 kilograms of plutonium and 250-500 kilograms of highly enriched uranium. The estimated annual production of fissile material is enough for 6-7 weapons.
  • North Korea operates its 5-megawatt heavy-water graphite-moderated reactor to extract plutonium for its nuclear warheads and has done so on an intermittent basis since August 2013. There has also been intermittent activity at North Korea's reprocessing facility since 2016, indicating that Pyongyang has likely separated plutonium from the reactor's spent fuel.
  • North Korea unveiled a centrifuge facility in 2010. It is likely that Pyongyang is using that facility to produce highly-enriched uranium for weapons. U.S. intelligence suggests that there are several additional centrifuge facilities in North Korea.
Then of course they actually tested a nuclear bomb: 2017 North Korean nuclear test - Wikipedia

High degree of uncertainty

Are you just arguing of the fun of it

The US has vital interests in asia and Japan is central to our own protection

Bush torpedoed the agreed framework and Kim took their previously secured fuel rods and reprocessed the plutonium.
hashahahhahahhaha https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/kim/nukes/nukes.htmling

They were making it the entire time! Bush caught them! They admitted to it in 2002!

"we did know about the DPRK cheating on the highly-enriched uranium front starting in 1998" Joel S. Wit, State Department Coordinator for implementation of the Agreed Framework (1995–2000

NK was cheating the entire time...and were given the tools by Clinton to do just that.
There’s debate as to whether they “admitted” anything. It boils down to a translation issue. People jump on anything that confirms their pre-existing belief and the Bush administration was pretty prone to seeing weapons of mass destruction that don’t exist.

NK’s first nuclear weapons were plutonium based. Not uranium.

Japan has been increasing its military.

We have no legal obligations to address N. Korea that has never done anything to anyone.

Besides, Trump ignored agreements when he didn't support them, why should Jorgensen been any different?
um South Korea would argue with you, and Japan, and the Americans living in Guam...would disagree with you about them not doing anything to anyone.

Well I think I stated, I suppose she could ignore it...but with that said, an agreement and a treaty are two different things....what I highlighted was a treaty...not merely an agreement

High degree of uncertainty
Seems like a lot of evidence to support they do have it...

Moreover, now that they have the nuke...they have admitted they are now developing tactical nuclear weapons to deliver them....https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/09/asia/north-korea-nuclear-development-intl-hnk/index.html

He is just trying to copy Trump, but unlike Trump, no one believes his threat.

There’s debate as to whether they “admitted” anything. It boils down to a translation issue. People jump on anything that confirms their pre-existing belief and the Bush administration was pretty prone to seeing weapons of mass destruction that don’t exist.

Well, now that they have the nuke, they now have admitted they are developing tactic weapons to deliver them...https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/09/asia/north-korea-nuclear-development-intl-hnk/index.html

Japan has been increasing its military.
Yep...we saw an increase since 2018...thanks to Trump's encouragement and support: https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/15/asia/japan-military-visibility-intl

Well, now that they have the nuke, they now have admitted they are developing tactic weapons to deliver them...https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/09/asia/north-korea-nuclear-development-intl-hnk/index.html
No argument here.

But the question was how they got weapons and the answer is that Bush screwed up.

Getting touch sounds nice but when there’s no plan, it often backfires.

Forum List

Back