About time we had a President to deal with North Korea

Finally, a President who will stand up to a very real threat and protect American and our allies, and not a President not obsessed with sweet letters and, photo ops and self serving rhetoric.
So giving millions to Iran for nuke development is sanding up to threats? And being on China's payroll? Did you mistake one of Pinochijoe's dirty Depends for your mask??

Do you know anything about Iran's 60 year quest to develop nuclear power to expand their electrical grid? It goes back to Eisenhower and Atoms for Peace.

Back then you could make that argument but today Iran want the nuclear power for building a bomb to counterbalance Israel and Saudi Arabia and Turkey!

N. Korea has as much of a right to defense as any country does. They launched these rockets in protest of the joint S. Korea/US sabre rattling.
Thats a very simplistic attitude

why does north korea want nukes?

its people are starving whilekim puts all their money into weapons

That's something for the people of N. Korea to deal with. We have many, many nukes and homeless people living on the streets.

We sure do.......

Finally, a President who will stand up to a very real threat and protect American and our allies, and not a President not obsessed with sweet letters and, photo ops and self serving rhetoric.
So giving millions to Iran for nuke development is sanding up to threats? And being on China's payroll? Did you mistake one of Pinochijoe's dirty Depends for your mask??

Do you know anything about Iran's 60 year quest to develop nuclear power to expand their electrical grid? It goes back to Eisenhower and Atoms for Peace.

Back then you could make that argument but today Iran want the nuclear power for building a bomb to counterbalance Israel and Saudi Arabia and Turkey!

Saudi Arabia doesn't have nuclear weapons. Does Turkey?

Saudi Arabia doesn't have nuclear weapons. Does Turkey?

I also wrote counterbalance which means the threats from nations no matter with Nuclear or non-Nuclear and Iran views Saudi Arabia as a threat!

Even though Biden has started speaking Korean, or whatever the hell that language he speaks is, it doesn't mean he's getting anywhere with Un. In fact, I'd bet Un laughs his ass off every time Biden's name comes up.

Maybe its the same mentality that wants grandiose military parades.
Our military deserves to be honored

their military is dedicated to killing Americans, south koreans and japanese

so you go wave their flag and spit on ours.

Then everyone knows which side your on

That’s something for the people of N. Korea to deal with. We have many, many nukes and homeless people living on the streets.
Since the nukes are aimed at us its our problem too

That’s something for the people of N. Korea to deal with. We have many, many nukes and homeless people living on the streets.
Since the nukes are aimed at us its our problem too

I'm not concerned as long as we mind our own business. I don't understand the idea that we have a right to protect ourselves but other countries do not.

N. Korea has as much of a right to defense as any country does. They launched these rockets in protest of the joint S. Korea/US sabre rattling.
do you hold that same view to the 2nd amendment and people??

I have consistently supported the 2nd Amendment. I believe because of the reasons the 2nd Amendment was created in the first place that the people have the right to own the same arms as the government. Now before anyone gets all crazy, I know it's not logistical for individual to house an atom bomb.
its not? uh-oh

So what has he done other then empowered them to start the test again and then told them not to after they did it?

The last time he left the White House, he had NK firing rockets at Japan, and the US....

pedo joe has to work on...putting the depends on, this communist fuck doesnt have the mentality to ....think

I'm not concerned as long as we mind our own business.
Thats what chamberlain said in 1938

ignoring threats only makes the problem worse

N. Korea can't threaten us.

Did we learn nothing from Bush's lies about Iraq?
Sure they can threaten us...by the time Obama and Xiden left office they had rockets, with war heads that could reach the US, and were firing rockets at the US, as well as our allies.

Sure they can threaten us...by the time Obama and Xiden left office they had rockets, with war heads that could reach the US, and were firing rockets at the US, as well as our allies.

No they didn't.

No they didn't.

I get that dems like to try and change history....but really? you are trying to change this recent of history now too??

Trump gave that ass two opportunities. Two pure opportunities for all to see. Yo Kim...do what you have to do and launch your missiles to end this.

ICBMs with nukes that can reach the US threaten us

Along with nukes aimed at our ally Japan

Then Japan needs to step up. We have no business being the world police.
well....you may recall that they don't have much of a military...since the end of the WW2...President Truman signed the Security Treaty Between the US and Japan in 1951.

You may recall that the former President Trump, actually was attacked...by leftist propagandist, when he said...repeatedly that Japan needs to step it up...he was attacked in 2016

2019: Trump says 'unfair' defense treaty with Japan needs to be changed

You had a President that wanted Japan to "set it up" as you say you want....the partisan Dems and their propagandist attacked him.

Sounds like you voted for the wrong guy, and feel for the leftwing propagandist

Forum List

Back