Its Time Some Americans Woke Up and Faced Reality.

The rest of our allies do not want to see a second trump presidency. And so what kind of allies do you think we will have if Trump wins again? Putin? Do you XXXXXXXXXX think Putin wants a friendship with this country? He wants us to self destruct so we don't stand in his way. And some of you idiots are falling for it.

Opinion: Here’s what America’s allies think about a potential Trump second term​

A few months ago, friends in the Netherlands asked me who I thought would win the 2024 US presidential election. They nodded placidly when I said I thought the odds favored President Joe Biden, but nearly jumped out of their seats when I said former President Donald Trump has a not-negligible chance of returning to the White House.

My friends, it turned out, had not been paying close attention. They thought Trump was history. Now they know better. Europe and much of the world has awakened to the real possibility that the twice-impeached, twice-indicted Trump might be the Republican nominee, and they are growing alarmed.

And if Europeans —and Ukrainians and South Koreans and Taiwanese — are concerned, Americans have far more reason to worry. Trump’s chaotic presidency didn’t achieve many of its goals because of the inexperience, incompetence and lack of discipline of key members of his administration, along with the strength of US democratic institutions and the people who worked to safeguard them.

But a second term might be different.

Admittedly, much can happen before the election. The GOP primaries could surprise, and Trump’s legal troubles could get in his way. For the moment, however, his primary opponents are mostly not gaining traction. Sixteen months from now, he could be on his third straight presidential ticket.

I’ll predict that anyone who thought the Trump presidency was disastrous — and polling shows that includes many Americans and most citizens of America’s allies — will find Trump 2.0 even more cataclysmic.

Trump now has a strong operation in developing meticulous plans for a possible second term. The overarching goal is to make the former president more powerful than ever, enabling some of his autocratic inclinations.

In a second Trump administration, according to those plans, the Department of Justice could lose its independence, coming under full control of the president, who would be able to mobilize it against his foes and protect his friends. Other independent agencies, those regulating the media or monopolies would also lose their autonomy if the strategy succeeds.

I don’t care what Countries that depend on US think. It’s time they carry more of their own weight.

WHO says he did, you imbecile?

Who says he did?

Damn, you’re weak.

Trump was President for three years. He was responsible for everything wasn’t he? And if the US Government was involved in Bioweapons Research they got funding from Trump’s budgets for at least two of those years right?

Well, since you don’t bother to read the material spoon fed to you, I’ll just continue to pile it on in the never ending quest to expose you lying tests for the frauds you are:

Also:

Id.
Dummy what part of your own link's ...impossible to determine whether any of the $33.85 million went to the Wuhan Institute of Virology or other labs in China do you not get?

It's not even clear that the money went that way, nevermind even starting to prove they went there for bio-weapon developement purpose.

What is it you think is in your new links that your first link did not cover?

what part of your own link's ...impossible to determine whether any of the $33.85 million went to the Wuhan Institute of Virology or other labs in China do you not get?

It's not even clear that the money went that way, nevermind even starting to prove they went there for bio-weapon developement purpose.

What is it you think is in your new links that your first link did not cover?
Shit sucker. Why do you cherry pick? We know money went there. We know Fauci sent it. We know the Red Chinese had a military component there.

Shall we connect every dot for you just because you’re retarded?

If Wuhan had been a 'Bio-Weapons' project, the Corona virus never would have escaped. Military projects tend to have much stricter security protocols - and no consideration for the rights of the people who work there.

The problem was that this facility was being run by researchers who tend to be security amateurs. That's why the virus escaped.
Wait. What? Your side has maintained all along it was caused by some dude eating bat soup that started all of this, not the bio weapons lab leak at Wuhon.

Well since you are too incompetent to make a positive case, I'll quote your sources myself:

....it is impossible to determine whether any of the $33.85 million went to the Wuhan Institute of Virology or other labs in China

WHOOPS - Game over.

Second link - ZERO claims about any weapons program.

Third link - RFK, how fucking desparate are you going to get? Zero credibility.

Fourth link - ZERO claims about any American bio-weapons program in China.

This is your supposed serious evidence dumbass lawyer?
Weird how your link mentions "bio weapons" numerous times when it comes to the funding of Wuhan, but doesn't mention "medical research".

Hmmmm..........................

Shit sucker. Why do you cherry pick? We know money went there. We know Fauci sent it.

Fauci doesn't run DoD. And your own links states that it's impossible to know where the money went exactly when DoD sub-contracted defensive research.

Fauci runs NIH that conducts MEDICAL RESEARCH. Suggestion that Fauici was somehow involved in weapons development program is nothing but your nutbag conspiracies.

Fauci doesn't run DoD. And your own links states that it's impossible to know where the money went exactly when DoD sub-contracted defensive research.

Fauci runs NIH that conducts MEDICAL RESEARCH. Suggestion that Fauici was somehow involved in weapons development program is nothing but your nutbag conspiracies.
Fraudci funded Covid, and it killed millions.

Forum List

Back