About Russia's war with Ukraine. Or not?

Yeah Russia doesn’t have the world’s largest nuclear arsenal, says no one but a fool.

Learn something…READ THE FOLLOWING

Russia will be completely destroyed if they use nukes. Well, they're getting destroyed anyways, only slower than if they use nukes.

Truth for dummies…

The Western narrative about the Ukraine war is that it is an unprovoked attack by Putin in the quest to recreate the Russian empire. Yet the real history starts with the Western promise to Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev that NATO would not enlarge to the East, followed by four waves of NATO aggrandizement: in 1999, incorporating three Central European countries; in 2004, incorporating 7 more, including in the Black Sea and Baltic States; in 2008, committing to enlarge to Ukraine and Georgia; and in 2022, inviting four Asia-Pacific leaders to NATO to take aim at China.

Nor do the Western media mention the US role in the 2014 overthrow of Ukraine’s pro-Russian president Viktor Yanukovych; the failure of the Governments of France and Germany, guarantors of the Minsk II agreement, to press Ukraine to carry out its commitments; the vast US armaments sent to Ukraine during the Trump and Biden Administrations in the lead-up to war; nor the refusal of the US to negotiate with Putin over NATO enlargement to Ukraine.

Of course, NATO says that is purely defensive, so that Putin should have nothing to fear. In other words, Putin should take no notice of the CIA operations in Afghanistan and Syria; the NATO bombing of Serbia in 1999; the NATO overthrow of Moammar Qaddafi in 2011; the NATO occupation of Afghanistan for 15 years; nor Biden’s “gaffe” calling for Putin’s ouster (which of course was no gaffe at all); nor US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin stating that the US war aim in Ukraine is the weakening of Russia.
The West's Dangerously Simple-Minded Narrative About Russia and China
Putin was getting beat on Ukraine, just like he got beat on those other countries, so he decided he'd kill tens of thousands of people for no reason, because he sure ain't winning Ukraine, lol. I say he gets a bullet to the back of the head before the end of the year. Or pushed out of a hospital window, like they did to one of Putin's friends last week. Tell me, the guy jumped buy himself, right?

Putin was getting beat on Ukraine, just like he got beat on those other countries, so he decided he'd kill tens of thousands of people for no reason, because he sure ain't winning Ukraine, lol. I say he gets a bullet to the back of the head before the end of the year. Or pushed out of a hospital window, like they did to one of Putin's friends last week. Tell me, the guy jumped buy himself, right?
Ever heard of Darya Dugina?

Putin was trying to kill her father. He couldn't even get that right. He should have pushed him out a window, like the recent guy.
WTF! Her father is a close friend to Putin. It’s illogical he would kill him. More likely it was Ukrainians or CIA.

Putin was trying to kill her father. He couldn't even get that right. He should have pushed him out a window, like the recent guy.
Here you go silly boy, girl, or it.

Russia’s FSB security services earlier accused Ukraine of being behind a car bombing on Saturday in the outskirts of Moscow that killed Daria Dugina, the daughter of hard-line Russian ideologue Alexander Dugin.
“The crime was prepared and committed by Ukrainian special services,” the FSB said in a statement carried by Russian news agencies.
Russian President Vladimir Putin denounced the “vile crime” in a message of condolence to her family.
The FSB statement said the person responsible was a Ukrainian woman born in 1979 who had rented an apartment in the same building where Dugina lived.
After the car bombing, she had fled to EU member Estonia, it added.
Dugin, 60, is an outspoken Russian ultranationalist intellectual who enthusiastically backs Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, as did his daughter.
Russian media reports suggest Dugina had borrowed her father’s car at the last minute.
Nearly 9,000 Ukrainian troops killed so far: Kyiv

Here you go silly boy, girl, or it.

Russia’s FSB security services earlier accused Ukraine of being behind a car bombing on Saturday in the outskirts of Moscow that killed Daria Dugina, the daughter of hard-line Russian ideologue Alexander Dugin.
“The crime was prepared and committed by Ukrainian special services,” the FSB said in a statement carried by Russian news agencies.
Russian President Vladimir Putin denounced the “vile crime” in a message of condolence to her family.
The FSB statement said the person responsible was a Ukrainian woman born in 1979 who had rented an apartment in the same building where Dugina lived.
After the car bombing, she had fled to EU member Estonia, it added.
Dugin, 60, is an outspoken Russian ultranationalist intellectual who enthusiastically backs Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, as did his daughter.
Russian media reports suggest Dugina had borrowed her father’s car at the last minute.
Nearly 9,000 Ukrainian troops killed so far: Kyiv
You expect them to admit to it? You must have fallen off a turnip truck pretty recently. :lmao:

You believe the lying establishment and criticize me for not doing so. Lol. Really?
C'mon, only ISIS and other sand monkeys admit to shit like that. Neither of our sides would.

What do I believe from a lying establishment? That Russia isn't winning in Ukraine? That much is obvious to anyone. Well, except loyal Putin bromancers like you.

C'mon, only ISIS and other sand monkeys admit to shit like that. Neither of our sides would.

What do I believe from a lying establishment? That Russia isn't winning in Ukraine? That much is obvious to anyone. Well, except loyal Putin bromancers like you.
Yes. Russia is winning and easily so.

If you don’t know the establishment is lying to you about this war, you’re a dupe.

Fuck Putin. He means nothing to me, you Dick lick.

Yes. Russia is winning and easily so.

If you don’t know the establishment is lying to you about this war, you’re a dupe.

Fuck Putin. He means nothing to me, you Dick lick.
DIDN'T TAKE LONG FOR YOU TO SHOW YOUR HOMO SIDE, LOL.

If Putin was winning the war would be over by now. He still has nothing.

You've run out of arguments so you reach for the ad hominem. Typical Ruskie loser.
Oh I’ve made my argument very clearly in this thread. I can’t help it you’re a very low IQ person. Please accept my apologies. I had no idea you are so challenged until now.

Oh I’ve made my argument very clearly in this thread. I can’t help it you’re a very low IQ person. Please accept my apologies. I had no idea you are so challenged until now.
Says the guy who's on the losing side.

That you try so hard to say - not prove- that Russia is winning shows your desperation.
C'mon asswipe, prove that Russia is about to win. I'll wait. :popcorn:
Russia’s winning. They’ve taken territory and Ukrainians are getting killed at high rates. It’s appalling what the West has done to Ukraine.

They had a agreement earlier this year to stop hostilities, but the West sent dumb Boris to kill it.

You’ve chosen to believe western propaganda. Hopefully you learn from your mistakes.

Russia’s winning. They’ve taken territory and Ukrainians are getting killed at high rates. It’s appalling what the West has done to Ukraine.

They had a agreement earlier this year to stop hostilities, but the West sent dumb Boris to kill it.

You’ve chosen to believe western propaganda. Hopefully you learn from your mistakes.
I'm asking you to prove to me that Russia is winning. Links... valid ones. Sure the Russians have taken some land, but they've stalled, and couldn't take Kiev at the start of the war... So prove that they are winning.

Forum List

Back