Abortion Rights Advocates Get Allies As Satanic Temple Joins Your Cause

You know the day I probably realized there was no god was the day I convinced myself there was no monster under my bed, no ghost watching me when I'm alone in the dark. No boogie man. No monster chasing me in the wood. I didn't connect these things with god at the time but it's the same concept. It's all nonsense.

And when you point out all these creepy stupid stories from the bible, it amazes me so many intelligent people swallow the stories. Or they don't see how they are no different than Jews, who don't believe the jesus stories. Muslims, who don't believe he was the son of god. So Jews, atheists and Muslims all call bullshit on the Jesus stories.

Oh and us atheists, christians and jews call bullshit on the Muslim story.

Christians can't call bs on the Jewish story because it's their origin story.

Mormon's have a different angle. Christianity lost it's connection to god long ago during the dark ages. So yes Jesus happened. But the Catholic Church has no connection to god since then. God revisited in 1800 and Joseph Smith is the new Jesus. Follow him.
God is a dick and so are his followers.

I'm an agnostic atheist. There is a spectrum. You aren't as religious as an hissedic jew and I'm not as religious as you. I talk to christians who are pro choice. Get my point?

Agnostic atheist is the best position to have because who knows if there is a god? You'd have to be a god yourself to know for sure. Unless you seen him. And I haven't seen him. Don't tell me you have. I laugh at that. So I'm atheist when it comes to organized religions. I call BULLSHIT. Enough to wager my mortal soul because according to them if I don't believe I'm going to hell.

And not all Christians say I'm going to hell. Hence the spectrum I was talking about.

Those are the people that will be chasing the banner around bitten by flies according to Dante.

Then you aren't an atheist, you are just an asshole.

There are Jews who don't believe in God but they still consider themselves Jewish because it's not just a religion it's a culture.

And trust me, many guys at your church are there because the wife makes them. They're just playing a role too. To get pussy.

Ask the Orthodox jews what they think of secular jews.

Satan worshippers are just useful idiots.

Atheists believe they are God or close enough.

"As for me & my house, we will serve the Lord."
Good luck to the rest of you. Trying the I Didn't Know, There is No God or I Serve Satan cards when you meet your Maker is a bold strategy that will not work in the end.

If I'm wrong, I'll go into oblivion knowing I lived a good life & tried to live a moral life.
If I'm right, I get my reward for my faith while you face the eternal consequences of rebellion against your Father.

Satan worshippers are just useful idiots.

Atheists believe they are God or close enough.

"As for me & my house, we will serve the Lord."
Good luck to the rest of you. Trying the I Didn't Know, There is No God or I Serve Satan cards when you meet your Maker is a bold strategy that will not work in the end.

If I'm wrong, I'll go into oblivion knowing I lived a good life & tried to live a moral life.
If I'm right, I get my reward for my faith while you face the eternal consequences of rebellion against your Father.
Half of me likes them mocking religion and the other half doesn't like them promoting the notion that gods exist.

I'm okay with generic god just not any organized religions origins stories. They are all bullshit.

Forum List

Back