Tx Satanists sue for their right to Ritual Abortion

Only a racist could love abortion!

cause+of+death.jpg
Who is forcing African American women to get abortions?

If we can FORCE women to keep nurturing a fetus before it's viable because it's human life, we can FORCE people to donate to the transplant list for people who need a transplant to live. It's human life.
Should we force people to get the covid vaccine? Get other vaccinations? Wear masks?

Last edited:
You are so dumb you just ignore our discussion and engage in name calling.

I guess that means you can’t answer my objections. Why else would you run from my questions?

You yourself tell people what to do when you oppose late term abortion or favor laws against animal cruelty!

Do you think an authoritarian government has the right to murder people deemed dependent?
You keep spewing the same morality bullshit and twisting things around with your what-about-ism.

You have no argument to make.... and you still haven't answered any of my questions. For example... why don't we count embryos in the census or view them as dependents for tax purposes??

Are you going to answer those questions or are you going to continually dodge them... BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO GOOD ANSWERS????.

You're just another blathering right wing, knuckle dragging retard that wants to force your views on everyone.

Take your Evangelical Sharia Taliban crap and shove it where the sun doesn't shine...

Your views are irrelevant... but I don't really care... because the Texas bill will get overturned as Roe V. Wade is settled law!! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

And that's all that matters to me!

Last edited:
If we can FORCE women to keep nurturing a fetus before it's viable because it's human life, we can FORCE people to donate to the transplant list for people who need a transplant to live. It's human life.
Yep I agree... if we're going to force women to be incubators what's to stop people from forcing others to involuntarily donate their organs??

Also I see abortion as morally good... and here's why:

Worldwide 50 million abortions are performed every year.... Just imagine how many more people we would be adding to the world and NEGATIVELY impacting our environment if we force those women to stay pregnant and give birth?

Birth control and abortion.. they're both very good things for the environment IMHO.

Yep... I have no problem with getting rid of Republicans... and fortunately, COVID is eliminating these idiots... since they refuse to get vaccines.
Actually, the largest demographics not getting vaccinated are blacks. Scroll down to Figure 3.

Now, I wonder why black Americans don't trust the Government to give them an injection?

Yes, once again, the Democrats are experimenting on Americans, forcing them to inject unapproved medications against their will. Once again, the Democrats are hurting blacks for their own political gain. What a bunch of racists the Democrats are.

No I didn't change my mind... I believe in legal abortion up to 24 weeks.

It's all about viability.

If it's viable... preserve it...

If it's not viable... I see no problem aborting it.

Your claim has been that they are not a human until they breathe air. What a lying, hypocritical, POS.

If it needs an umbilical cord to survive... then it's not viable...

You're really all over the place aren't you? Did the baby no longer need an umbilical cord at 26 weeks? Your bullshit doesn't hold up under scrutiny and that's why you're changing your view on a post-by-post basis.

You did change your mind you halfwit lol. Earlier you said: “The unborn does not supersede the right of the mother”

I’m glad you changed your mind, your earlier position was sickening and cruel. Now you are prolife at least for the last trimester. You think late term unborn babies have rights. You are making progress.

By the way a 21 week old baby can survive on its own. So really you ought to favor rights for unborn babies post 21 weeks.

Now let’s turn to the viability standard which you support. The viability argument is strictly for idiots: Why the Pro-Choice ‘Viability’ Argument is Garbage

Newborns are completely helpless and require enormous sacrifices from the parents to survive. Newborns are in no way viable. If you believe only the viable have rights you really should start killing infants.

The Democrats have already said that they support aborting newborn babies. Set them on the table and have a discussion with the mother about whether to give any care or support to the newborn baby.

Fucktard.. that's not what I meant...

Let me spell it out for you since you are so God damned stupid...

The rights of an unborn that is not viable... do not supersede the rights of the mother.

The Texas law will be defeated because at 6 weeks the fetus is not even viable.

The mother can abort a non-viable fetus it if she wants... there's no moral issue at all.

BTW, SCOTUS will be hearing an abortion law from (I think it is Louisiana) later this year.

It's what you meant. You've said it over and over again in this and other threads: it's not a human being until it breathes air or until it's born.

You support sticking scissors into the spine of a baby's neck after the head is out of the vagina because, according to law, it's still not born.

Yep I agree... if we're going to force women to be incubators what's to stop people from forcing others to involuntarily donate their organs??

Also I see abortion as morally good... and here's why:

Worldwide 50 million abortions are performed every year.... Just imagine how many more people we would be adding to the world and NEGATIVELY impacting our environment if we force those women to stay pregnant and give birth?

Birth control and abortion.. they're both very good things for the environment IMHO.

And that sums it up with the extreme leftists... Kill off as many undesirables as possible to reduce the planet to just the elite and their servants.

People are actually Satanists? Like pray to Satan? Really?

Isn't that like watching reruns of the Super Bowl in hopes that one day the losing team finally wins?

I mean, if you worship Satan you know the script.

Especially now when the shit is playing out right in front of our faces.

What a bunch of dildos.

I wish I knew one so I could tell him/her how much of dick bag they are.

You are out of your mind. Black people make their own decisions, as do people of other races. It sounds like you believe that black people are incompetent to think for themselves.

This has nothing to do with the Democratic Party (please learn grammar, it's not the "Democrat Party").

If you think that anyone loves abortion, you are an idiot. No one prefers having an invasive surgical procedure to using tools to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Explain why the republicans are so against giving people a comprehensive and accurate sex education and access to contraception. Why do republicans want to set people up to have an unwanted pregnancy and then bitch about abortion? It appears that they have an evil motive.
The Black community makes up 14% of the population in the US but is responsible for 38% of abortions. The Democratic Party is racist.

"We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population..."
Margret Sanger founder of Planned Parenthood

The Black community makes up 14% of the population in the US but is responsible for 38% of abortions. The Democratic Party is racist.

"We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population..."
Margret Sanger founder of Planned Parenthood
What you are saying is meaningless in the modern age. Black women are perfectly capable of deciding what they want to do. Planned Parenthood helped me (a white person) and countless others at my predominantly white and Catholic college avoid unwanted pregnancies (no abortions!). PP most likely has helped women of other races to avoid pregnancies that they don't want.

What the hell is it that you are trying to do? PP makes the existing technology to avoid pregnancy available to all. Just what is your beef? You are up to something, and it is evil.

Women of every race will decide if and when we want to have a baby. We own it, sucker.

What you are saying is meaningless in the modern age. Black women are perfectly capable of deciding what they want to do. Planned Parenthood helped me (a white person) and countless others at my predominantly white and Catholic college avoid unwanted pregnancies (no abortions!). PP most likely has helped women of other races to avoid pregnancies that they don't want.

What the hell is it that you are trying to do? PP makes the existing technology to avoid pregnancy available to all. Just what is your beef? You are up to something, and it is evil.

Women of every race will decide if and when we want to have a baby. We own it, sucker.
You say the Black community is capable of deciding things for themselves but I bet money your one of those idiots who loath Black Conservatives and against voter ID laws because you think they are racist. The left claims they support the Black community but only if they have certain political leanings. Like all other lefty loons your a hypocrite.

I'm not against contraceptives but you can't force religious institutions or the tax payer to provide them because you refuse to take responsibility for your own actions and Planned Parenthood is an abortion mill.

You say the Black community is capable of deciding things for themselves but I bet money your one of those idiots who loath Black Conservatives and against voter ID laws because you think they are racist. The left claims they support the Black community but only if they have certain political leanings. Like all other lefty loons your a hypocrite.

I'm not against contraceptives but you can't force religious institutions or the tax payer to provide them because you refuse to take responsibility for your own actions and Planned Parenthood is an abortion mill.

I do not discriminate by race. I think that black conservatives are as dumb as their white counterparts. These new voting laws are entirely unnecessary and are designed to keep Americans from voting. I think that all eligible voters should vote and be encouraged to do so. These voting restrictions are a dirty ploy by people who are extremely unpatriotic.

People are individuals, no matter what their skin tone, and they think as individuals. Every human lives in their own skin. A woman of African background is exactly the same as you. Moreover, you write as if I have to share your beliefs and political views just because I am Caucasian.

People who use contraceptives are being responsible. They are taking reasonable precautions. There is no such thing as an "abortion mill." Even if there were, Planned Parenthood wouldn't be one. PP has been the leader in the area of PREVENTION of unwanted pregnancies that lead to abortion. You seem to want people who don't want to be pregnant to get pregnant. Please explain this. It seems to come out of some cult belief about sex.

You keep spewing the same morality bullshit and twisting things around with your what-about-ism.

You have no argument to make.... and you still haven't answered any of my questions. For example... why don't we count embryos in the census or view them as dependents for tax purposes??

Are you going to answer those questions or are you going to continually dodge them... BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO GOOD ANSWERS????.

You're just another blathering right wing, knuckle dragging retard that wants to force your views on everyone.

Take your Evangelical Sharia Taliban crap and shove it where the sun doesn't shine...

Your views are irrelevant... but I don't really care... because the Texas bill will get overturned as Roe V. Wade is settled law!! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

And that's all that matters to me!
Looks like you’ve exposed yourself as a slimy authoritarian tool. Like the Nazis and Communists you want to murder vulnerable people not considered useful to the state.

Of course you’re too much of a moron and a pinhead to offer much help to such authoritarian regimes, but you could aspire to become their useful idiot.

Another question for you to ignore: why do you hate black people so much? You love the abortion industry which has decimated the black community. Why don’t you slither back under your rock you filthy racist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back