The Satanic Temple (TST) Must be an embarrassment to Beelzebub for dropping out of the pride parade

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

A satanic group that was originally scheduled to perform "unbaptisms" at an Idaho Pride event has dropped out of the gathering.

In a response to Newsweek, the North Idaho Pride Alliance stated that the Satanic Temple Idaho will no longer be in attendance at their annual Pride in the Park celebration on Saturday, June 11. The North Idaho Pride Alliance also added that the Satanists "dropped out of the event on their own accord."

Individuals from the Satanic Temple Idaho were originally set to perform "unbaptisms" at the annual happening, according to regional NBC affiliate KOBI, which the North Idaho Pride Alliance website describes as a "family-friendly, community event celebrating diversity and building a stronger and more unified community for all."

WTF?

As a Christian, I know that a baptism, properly performed, is irreversible. But if I were a gay person who was raised in a fundamentalist church, who got baptized hoping to fit in, and was outed, sent to gay reversal camp, and ostracized when I still wanted to be gay, I can see myself wanting to be unbaptized.

No such luck for gays in Idaho. The Satanic Temple Idaho chickened out. Buc BAAHHK!

The Satanic Temple Idaho was a sponsor of this year's Pride in the Park, according to KOBI, which will have food vendors, over 50 booths and feature musical and drag show performances. However, the North Idaho Pride Alliance's website currently does not list the Satanic Temple Idaho as a participating vendor, group or supporter.

They claim to be part of an Army of Satan, who will defeat Christ with the help of evil minions such as themselves, but they are afraid to sell T-shirts in Coeur D'Alene, Idaho?

:auiqs.jpg:

While the Satanists will no longer be attending, other groups and businesses such as the ACLU of Idaho, Everytown for Gun Safety, the Human Rights Education Institute as well as a number of churches are still set to be involved in the Pride event, according to the North Idaho Pride Alliance.

Obviously, those groups are more than evil enough in themselves, to take up the slack for the poltroons of TST. But, at least they don't include the word "the" in their acronym, like "The Satanic Temple." That's pretty evil, especially if thy know how annoying I find that.

A satanic group that was originally scheduled to perform "unbaptisms" at an Idaho Pride event has dropped out of the gathering.

In a response to Newsweek, the North Idaho Pride Alliance stated that the Satanic Temple Idaho will no longer be in attendance at their annual Pride in the Park celebration on Saturday, June 11. The North Idaho Pride Alliance also added that the Satanists "dropped out of the event on their own accord."

Individuals from the Satanic Temple Idaho were originally set to perform "unbaptisms" at the annual happening, according to regional NBC affiliate KOBI, which the North Idaho Pride Alliance website describes as a "family-friendly, community event celebrating diversity and building a stronger and more unified community for all."

WTF?

As a Christian, I know that a baptism, properly performed, is irreversible. But if I were a gay person who was raised in a fundamentalist church, who got baptized hoping to fit in, and was outed, sent to gay reversal camp, and ostracized when I still wanted to be gay, I can see myself wanting to be unbaptized.

No such luck for gays in Idaho. The Satanic Temple Idaho chickened out. Buc BAAHHK!

The Satanic Temple Idaho was a sponsor of this year's Pride in the Park, according to KOBI, which will have food vendors, over 50 booths and feature musical and drag show performances. However, the North Idaho Pride Alliance's website currently does not list the Satanic Temple Idaho as a participating vendor, group or supporter.

They claim to be part of an Army of Satan, who will defeat Christ with the help of evil minions such as themselves, but they are afraid to sell T-shirts in Coeur D'Alene, Idaho?

:auiqs.jpg:

While the Satanists will no longer be attending, other groups and businesses such as the ACLU of Idaho, Everytown for Gun Safety, the Human Rights Education Institute as well as a number of churches are still set to be involved in the Pride event, according to the North Idaho Pride Alliance.

Obviously, those groups are more than evil enough in themselves, to take up the slack for the poltroons of TST. But, at least they don't include the word "the" in their acronym, like "The Satanic Temple." That's pretty evil, especially if thy know how annoying I find that.

Satan is a Hebrew word that predates the bible. I means, resistor. True satanists don't believe in a god, they believe man is his own god in that he determines his own life, not some higher spiritual power.

These are just people playing a game, they aren't real satanists.

Forum List

Back