Satanic Temple Opens Abortion Clinic In New Mexico, Names It After Samuel Alito’s Mom

The right to life means not getting gunned down at the grocery store or movie theater.
The right to life means it should be illegal to gun someone down at the grocery store or movie theater.

It is. It is very illegal.

I guess your dumbass didn’t know that. And your solution is to make it so folks can’t defend themselves, which is the opposite of a solution… what’s that called? Oh yeah, retardation.

I would be all for taking children away from leftist vermin parents, but how realistic is that? CPS is just as guilty of child sex trafficking and murder as the sick parents are guilty of turning them into evil little thugs.

One those sicko kiddie groomers posts here and claims to be a CPS infiltrator, in fact. You know who it is.

Last edited:
The right to life means it should be illegal to gun someone down at the grocery store or movie theater.

It is. It is very illegal.

I guess your dumbass didn’t know that. And your solution is to make it so folks can’t defend themselves, which is the opposite of a solution… what’s that called? Oh yeah, retardation.
Of course it`s illegal but it goes on and on. Do you think that we can tweak the gun laws a bit in an effort to keep guns out of the hands of crazy people? Admittedly, there is no new law that would have an immediate effect, but can we look down the road a bit to see what this country will look like several decades from now? I don`t want to grab anyone`s guns, if you were thinking of going there.

Of course it`s illegal but it goes on and on. Do you think that we can tweak the gun laws a bit in an effort to keep guns out of the hands of crazy people? Admittedly, there is no new law that would have an immediate effect, but can we look down the road a bit to see what this country will look like several decades from now? I don`t want to grab anyone`s guns, if you were thinking of going there.
It is Prog agendas that have cause most of this. So, everyone else must be penalized and worse when the dictatorship is complete.

Of course it`s illegal
And you don’t see us calling for violent crime to be less illegal, if anything you see us calling for longer sentences and more punishment, no parole, no early release, no bail reform.

You will never see me advocating to give up essential freedoms like the right to bear arms for the illusion of security, particularly in that case because literally all you would be doing is making it harder for people to defend themselves against people who already give zero shits about the law: all a “gun free zone” is is a notification to criminals that everyone inside is helpless to stop them.

The second amendment and its empowerment of self-defense affirms the right to life.

Forum List

Back