Satanic Temple Opens Abortion Clinic In New Mexico, Names It After Samuel Alito’s Mom

It was a clinic performing necessary, preventative, and vital women's health services to those most in need of it without financial means, and now it will remain closed for over a year.
What great news. Hopefully it never gets repaired, but if it does, I hope your community remembers it is just a clump of bricks.

There's no courage in abortion, it's a cowardly act resolving one from personal responsibility

The BibleBoy still hasn't offered any proof that the only thing that happened before someone aborted the abortion business in that building was "vital women's health care".

Abortions are a good cause?

And human sacrifice has been already found to exceed 1st amendment protections.
It's obvious that you are not sympathetic to the WEF.

Get yourself working for more abortions to keep the planet safer and brighter for kids and grand kids .

You do not want to be one of those litter louts involved in cluttering the world with unwanted brats .
See an unattended one and stuff it the nearest dustbin .

It's obvious that you are not sympathetic to the WEF.

Get yourself working for more abortions to keep the planet safer and brighter for kids and grand kids .

You do not want to be one of those litter louts involved in cluttering the world with unwanted brats .
See an unattended one and stuff it the nearest dustbin .
Why don’t we just shove you in the dumpster instead?

15 year old high school dropouts having babies. That`s a really good idea. :rolleyes:

By the time a girl is 15, she knows where babies come from.

If the parents and/or school system would teach that pregnancy and abortion are not the only options, maybe your 15 year old dropout would accidentally learn self respect and not to treat her body like a sperm dumpster.

If you don’t do [CAUSE] then you don’t get [EFFECT].

Factual reality has been around longer than 5 centuries. Causality has been around longer than 5 centuries. It predates the Big Bang, but hey, you shine on you retarded diamond.

Worked for me! I came from a family of very fertile women, but I managed to never get pregnant.

I respected myself.

Forum List

Back