Abortion is murder.

Yes it would, it would have the cops showing up on my doorstep asking me questions.

You stalwarts need to get you heads on straight and understand....Abortion is a losing issue. It's fucked the gop ever since the short-sighted SCOTUS decision.....Just as I said it would.
would it?? why would they knock on your door??

if you think repubes are any better than dems I have a bridge to sell you,,

Abortion is murder. The mass genocide of the unborn. It is not birth control. Just plain murder of the unborn.!!? your thoughts.?

I hope this isn't a current event ... if she's pregnant right now, you'll have to look into adoption services ... c'mon, next time let's try some planning ...

Not married? ... will you care for the child? ... tough talk until you're in front of the judge making lame excuses on why you ain't paying child support ... ejactulating into a condom is murder if you wanna get all high brow ...

Abortion is murder. The mass genocide of the unborn. It is not birth control. Just plain murder of the unborn.!!? your thoughts.?
That is far too general a statement. Abortion at 8 or 9 months is clearly murder. Abortion at one week is clearly not murder. If the GOP sticks with "Abortion is Murder", that is a sure loser in 2024.

Yes it would, it would have the cops showing up on my doorstep asking me questions.

You stalwarts need to get you heads on straight and understand....Abortion is a losing issue. It's fucked the gop ever since the short-sighted SCOTUS decision.....Just as I said it would.
So you think there should be zero distinction between the GOP the Demoturds like you?

are you saying if there were no laws against rape, rape no longer exists??

what about child molesting,, if there wasnt a law against that does it still exist??

all that means is you cant be punished by the government for it,,

Last edited:
I hope this isn't a current event ... if she's pregnant right now, you'll have to look into adoption services ... c'mon, next time let's try some planning ...

Not married? ... will you care for the child? ... tough talk until you're in front of the judge making lame excuses on why you ain't paying child support ... ejactulating into a condom is murder if you wanna get all high brow ...
what human life is killed by nutting in a condom??

Yes, it's murder, but of necessity on account of the human condition that requires it to be carried out.

are you saying if there were no laws against rape, rape no longer exists??

what about child molesting,, if there wasnt a law against that does it still exist??

all that means is you cant be punished by the government for it,,

Nope, that is not what I am saying at all.

Hey, abortion is illegal in my state. None of you sick baby fuckers get to change that.

This is what I think about first thing in the morning.

It feels clean.

That doesn't change what I said. Abortions will always be performed out of necessity of the human condition. Efforts to prevent abortion could actually be working in reverse to encourage more abortion/murder.

For just one example, money can buy an abortion for the wealthy that will be safe and legal.
And resorting to coathangers or knitting needles will fill the need for the rest.
(both comments referring to America)

That doesn't change what I said. Abortions will always be performed out of necessity of the human condition. Efforts to prevent abortion could actually be working in reverse to encourage more abortion/murder.

For just one example, money can buy an abortion for the wealthy that will be safe and legal.
And resorting to coathangers or knitting needles will fill the need for the rest.
what human conditions are you talking about??

That doesn't change what I said.

You don't get to do it in my state.

Forum List

Back