Abortion is murder.

it is what youre saying,,

why make a law restricting something that doesnt exist??

I am saying that murder is an unlawful killing of a human being and that the word has no meaning outside of the law, rape while against the also has meaning outside of the law.

Now, if you wish to say that abortion is killing, then I would agree with you. Murder it is not

I am saying that murder is an unlawful killing of a human being and that the word has no meaning outside of the law, rape while against the also has meaning outside of the law.

Now, if you wish to say that abortion is killing, then I would agree with you. Murder it is not
then why make a law agianst something that has no meaning??

you didnt answer why the abortionist sticks the scissors in the babies head before he removes it from the mother??

would it be because one is legalized murder and the other is just murder??

face it yu sick mother fuckers will say the craziest shit to justify you sadistic acts,,

Last edited:
then why make a law agianst something that has no meaning??

what are you talking about?

you didnt answer why the abortionist sticks the scissors in the babies head before he removes it from the mother??

would it be because one is legalized murder and the other isnt??

face it yu sick mother fuckers will say the craziest shit to justify you sadistic acts,,

I am against abortion, I just understand what the word murder means. There is no such thing a legalized murder, that is an oxymoron.

what are you talking about?

I am against abortion, I just understand what the word murder means. There is no such thing a legalized murder, that is an oxymoron.
the word means you are intentionally murdering another human being,,

you are no more against abortion than you are child molesting,,
you prove that everytime you attack anyone trying to stop it like youre doing now with your childish word games,,

so save your BS for people that believe you,,

Because the Bible says to not spill your seed ... thus, Catholics aren't allowed any birth control that kills the sperm ... if you don't want a kid, stop dumping your load ...

God thinks you have better things to do than dorking loose women ...

Not just Catholics, my sister who is a Baptist refused to use it and said God would stop letting her get pregnant when they had enough. It took 10 kids till God decided it was enough :auiqs.jpg:

Because the Bible says to not spill your seed ... thus, Catholics aren't allowed any birth control that kills the sperm ... if you don't want a kid, stop dumping your load ...

God thinks you have better things to do than dorking loose women ...
my life doesnt revolve around what the bible says,, more so with dumb things like what you said,,

spilling your seed doesnt result in the death of a human being,,

Abortion is homicide because it isn't anything else. If they are honest, those who support abortion should just say even though it's killing a human being they are okay with that. That is an honest answer.

Last edited:
my life doesnt revolve around what the bible says,, more so with dumb things like what you said,,

spilling your seed doesnt result in the death of a human being,,

Nice your life doesn't revolve around biology either ... all cellular life has a haploid phase, everything, including mammals ... haploid mammals cannot survive outside the parent diploid individual, but that haploid seed carries all the genetic information ... one complete set of DNA ...

Haploid ferns have a more discreet form, much like moss and persists for years ... single cell algae alternate these forms ... that's if you believe evolution ...

Many men are in prison for killing unborn babies, such as Scott Peterson.
No woman is in prison for the same crime.

"Before you were conceived in the womb I knew you." - Jeremiah

```6 month old baby aborted.jpg

We kill more black lives in 2 weeks.png

Clint Eastwood said it best: "It's a hell of a thing to kill a man. You take away everything he has and every thing he will ever have". Abortion is the killing of a human being but it's not murder if citizens vote to make it legal.

Tells us precisely how shallow and empty the left is.

Nice your life doesn't revolve around biology either ... all cellular life has a haploid phase, everything, including mammals ... haploid mammals cannot survive outside the parent diploid individual, but that haploid seed carries all the genetic information ... one complete set of DNA ...

Haploid ferns have a more discreet form, much like moss and persists for years ... single cell algae alternate these forms ... that's if you believe evolution ...
what human life is being ended by nutting in a condom??

thats like saying I am killing a chicken by cracking an egg thats not fertilized,,

so dont come at me about biology,,,

Let's discuss the middle ground and not the divisive nature that politics makes it.

There are legit reasons that a female should seek an abortion. One such reason, Rape. A woman, regardless of age, should not have to carry the child of a man that has raped her. I would not ask that of my daughter or my wife or any other woman in my life.

But how long is too long to wait for termination in the case of rape? Valid question IMO and I do feel that a point of no return is a fair question that should be discussed.

Another scenario, risk to the life of the mother. Again however, is there a point where it's too late to terminate?

Abortion should not be used as a means for birth control. The 16 year old girl who was pressured by a boy and becomes pregnant and learns of it very early on, I can understand how an abortion may be in the best interest of the young girl, the father, and both families. If this is the case, both families should be involved and should also take ownership of the responsibility and costs associated with the abortion. Also, viable alternatives should be a part of every scenario, like adoption. Also, to many men escape the repercussions to easily. Sex education is then required with the understanding of how to PREVENT a pregnancy.

If the young girl and boy don't learn and they create another pregnancy, this is where the line needs to be drawn.

Narratives on both sides of the political spectrum paint pro-choices out to be murderers and portray pro-choices woman getting knocked up to just have an abortion. Pro-lifers aren't also crazies who want every woman to bare a child regardless of conception and or life or viability of the child.

I think a reasonable middle ground solution allows for abortion when the case is justified, but also removes very late term abortion. For the rare cases where the mother has had multiple abortions and is using it as birth control, social services need to intervene. Men need to be held accountable as well. But much of this requires early awareness to avoid late term abortions. And sex education and birth control needs to be made available.

Furthermore, can we stop acting like pregnancy is some virus or disease that should just be eradicated? Can we humans, who are better than animals, take better responsibility with Sex and the wonderful ability we have to reproduce when we want to? Can we begin to respect the act of reproduction just a bit more, please? This doesn't mean we can't have sex, but damnit people, we know how the fuck babies are made, and for the most part, most people know how to prevent them. Can we do better as a society and as humans?

Let's discuss the middle ground and not the divisive nature that politics makes it.

There are legit reasons that a female should seek an abortion. One such reason, Rape. A woman, regardless of age, should not have to carry the child of a man that has raped her. I would not ask that of my daughter or my wife or any other woman in my life.

But how long is too long to wait for termination in the case of rape? Valid question IMO and I do feel that a point of no return is a fair question that should be discussed.

Another scenario, risk to the life of the mother. Again however, is there a point where it's too late to terminate?

Abortion should not be used as a means for birth control. The 16 year old girl who was pressured by a boy and becomes pregnant and learns of it very early on, I can understand how an abortion may be in the best interest of the young girl, the father, and both families. If this is the case, both families should be involved and should also take ownership of the responsibility and costs associated with the abortion. To many men escape the repercussions to easily. Sex education is then required with the understanding of how to PREVENT a pregnancy.

If the young girl and boy don't learn and they create another pregnancy, this is where the line needs to be drawn.

Narratives on both sides of the political spectrum paint pro-choices out to be murderers and portray pro-choices woman getting knocked up to just have an abortion. Pro-lifers aren't also crazies who want every woman to bare a child regardless of conception and or life or viability of the child.

I think a reasonable middle ground solution allows for abortion when the case is justified, but also removes very late term abortion. For the rare cases where the mother has had multiple abortions and is using it as birth control, social services need to intervene. Men need to be held accountable as well. But much of this requires early awareness to avoid late term abortions. And sex education and birth control needs to be made available.

Furthermore, can we stop acting like pregnancy is some virus or disease that should just be eradicated? Can we humans, who are better than animals, take better responsibility with Sex and the wonderful ability we have to reproduce when we want to? Can we begin to respect the act of reproduction just a bit more, please? This doesn't mean we can't have sex, but damnit people, we know how the fuck babies are made, and for the most part, most people know how to prevent them. Can we do better as a society and as humans?
so you would murder your own grandchild because you dont like the father???

if it were my daughter I would explain to her even though what happened to her was a terrible thing doesnt mean she cant love her child,,,

other than a proven threat to the mothers or childs life abortion should never be an option,,

Forum List

Back