Abortion Is Finally Illegal -- And I Can't Wait To Sue

If abortion becomes illegal, women only have themselves to blame. Is that victim shaming?

Three-quarters of Americans say they want to keep in place the landmark Supreme Court ruling, Roe v. Wade

Eighteen percent said abortion should be available to a woman any time she wants during her entire pregnancy. At the other end of the spectrum, 9% said it should never be permitted under any circumstance.

More than half (53%) of Americans say they would definitely not vote for a candidate who would appoint judges to the Supreme Court who would limit or overturn Roe.
Quit Fornicating and if you have to be a whore, then use Birth Control.
Quit being a whore.

The women in Texas really should wake up.

The politicians in Texas are taking away their rights and our courts won't do anything about it.

The women and all intelligent people of Texas really should vote those republicans out of office.

The women of child bearing years in Texas will now have to take pregnancy tests monthly so they know if they are pregnant before that 6 week deadline.

We will see women leave Texas for their abortions. We will see women and young girls die or harmed because of this law. They will try to induce miscarriage or go on line to buy the abortion pill and take it without doctor to monitor the process for any complications. Women could end up bleeding which could cause infertility or even die.

This could cause backlash big time on the republicans.

I agree the law is too narrow and basically stupid because many women wouldn't know they are pregnant in just 6 weeks thus a lot of problems will be a common feature of a law that is too narrow.

However I do support allowing abortions to the end of the first trimester (13 weeks) after that it should be illegal in the 2nd and 3rd Trimesters except for rape incest and health of the mother Partial Birth abortions should be ruled Murder in the first degree.

Choose what? Murder? Women are waking up to the lies you have sold them and they want your Planned Parenthood Extermination Camps shut down.
They don't believe it's murder. If they believed that they wouldn't all be getting abortions when they got knocked up at inconvenient times in their lives.

Half of the women who say they are pro life are going to be sorry. In fact many of them have had abortions. And would do it again if they had the CHOICE. Weird they want the choice taken away from them. What's that say about women?

I agree the law is too narrow and basically stupid because many women wouldn't know they are pregnant in just 6 weeks thus a lot of problems will be a common feature of a law that is too narrow.

However I do support allowing abortions to the end of the first trimester (13 weeks) after that it should be illegal in the 2nd and 3rd Trimesters except for rape incest and health of the mother Partial Birth abortions should be ruled Murder in the first degree.
If after public discussion it was determined that 13 weeks is plenty of time for a woman to make the decision, I'd be cool with that. And I bet most women would too.

I found this on Planned Parenthood website

Updated Sept. 3, 2021

How late you can get an abortion depends on the laws in your state and which doctor’s office or health center you go to.

It can be harder to find a nurse or doctor who will give you an abortion after your 12th week of pregnancy, so it’s best to try to have your abortion as soon as possible. You can get an abortion later than 24 weeks only in rare cases for medical reasons. The staff at your nearest Planned Parenthood health center can go over all your options with you.

On Sept. 1, 2021, a new, extreme law went into effect in the state of Texas that bans abortion around 6 weeks of pregnancy — before many people even know they're pregnant. Read more about the Texas Abortion Ban.

If you’re in Texas and you need an abortion, please seek care as soon as possible. Locate an abortion provider at abortionfinder.org or call 1-800-230-PLAN.

Abortion is Murder.
Your moral compass is off, Heathen.
Repent.
Nonsense. If it was, why hasn't the conservative supreme court made it illegal?

You're more conservative than the conservatives on the Supreme Court. So no one takes you seriously. You're like a person who thinks you should wait to get married before you fuck.

Nonsense. If it was, why hasn't the conservative supreme court made it illegal?

You're more conservative than the conservatives on the Supreme Court. So no one takes you seriously. You're like a person who thinks you should wait to get married before you fuck.
There is a God, and all of us would do better if we would heed His Guidance and Follow His Commandments.

If after public discussion it was determined that 13 weeks is plenty of time for a woman to make the decision, I'd be cool with that. And I bet most women would too.

I found this on Planned Parenthood website

Updated Sept. 3, 2021

How late you can get an abortion depends on the laws in your state and which doctor’s office or health center you go to.

It can be harder to find a nurse or doctor who will give you an abortion after your 12th week of pregnancy, so it’s best to try to have your abortion as soon as possible. You can get an abortion later than 24 weeks only in rare cases for medical reasons. The staff at your nearest Planned Parenthood health center can go over all your options with you.

On Sept. 1, 2021, a new, extreme law went into effect in the state of Texas that bans abortion around 6 weeks of pregnancy — before many people even know they're pregnant. Read more about the Texas Abortion Ban.

If you’re in Texas and you need an abortion, please seek care as soon as possible. Locate an abortion provider at abortionfinder.org or call 1-800-230-PLAN.
About the earliest women learn they are pregnant is 6 weeks. If they have irregular periods, that can be 8-10 weeks. 13 weeks is too soon.

Why do you think you fool anyone, when you pretend to care about babies?
Yes, I care very much about babies. I know what permanent emotional and psychological damage an abortion does not just to a woman but to the father of the baby.

And also, we do not have enough replacement income or tax revenue to make up for the loss of life through abortion.

If we do not slow abortion down and increase our birth rates, we will not have enough tax revenue to get your diapers changed when you lay in a nursing home. We will not have enough population to drive our economy and new technologies.

Did you turds even think far enough ahead about things like that, or did you just get giddy with glee when your Satanic Overlords told you that you could kill babies at will thanks to Roe V Wade? Abortion is not only a sin, it is an Economy Killing - Nation Killing Epidemic.

Do you know how stupid it is for any nation to kill off 60 million of it's children?

No Nation can survive a war on it's own offspring of such epic proportions.

Why do you worship Molach and shed the blood of innocents to pay homage to his master and yours, Satan?

Tell your loose women to quit being whores, keep their legs closed, and their bedsheets clean and wait until marriage to have sex.

Last edited:
But are they against abortion being legal? You didn't specify.

I know 98 million women who think abortion should be legal.

I think that trumps your experience.
My response was to sealy's statement that women won't vote for a Republican in November.

Yes, I care very much about babies. I know what permanent emotional and psychological damage an abortion does not just to a woman but to the father of the baby.
Why do you worship Molach and shed the blood of innocents to pay homage to his master and yours, Satan?

Tell your loose women to quit being whores, keep their legs closed, and their bedsheets clean and wait until marriage to have sex.
Nah, liar. Switch them out for brown muslim babies and you do little dances watching them die on your TV. Switch them out for little brown Mexican babies,, and you drool with glee at seeing them in cages.The orange pile of shit is your God now, and you follow his lead.

Forum List

Back