Abortion Is Finally Illegal -- And I Can't Wait To Sue

Solving the Genocide of Abortion is Easy.

Have all leftist quit breathing out CO2 to save the planet, and let the rest of us populate the planet with people who have a brain instead of morons that sabotage their own existence through sanctioned murder of innocents.
I like how many of you are dropping off due to not being vaccinated.

Who is more likely to give birth to a future liberal who will vote Democratic?

A future criminal who will steal or kill you?

We are over populated as is. I love abortion. Imagine how over populated we would be if poor pieces of shit liberals weren't allowed to abort.

The Ministry of Truth has flagged your post as disinformation.
Are you the ministry of misinformation?

Funny that Trump could claim the election was rigged before the election took place and you didn't call him on it. I'm telling you right now that as soon as the election is over in November, I'm going to claim the election was rigged anywhere we didn't win. And we will have a bunch of nutter poll watchers sign sworn afterdavids that they saw something fishy happening. And as we all know from after the 2020 election, no one would lie on a sworn afterdavid. LOL

I like how many of you are dropping off due to not being vaccinated.

Who is more likely to give birth to a future liberal who will vote Democratic?

A future criminal who will steal or kill you?

We are over populated as is. I love abortion. Imagine how over populated we would be if poor pieces of shit liberals weren't allowed to abort.
Most people who get sick from COVID are triple and qudruple Vaxxed.

I am unvaxxed and have not been sick for two years.

Everyone I know who took that Venom in to their system are sick all of the time.

I hope you weren't stupid enough to let fear make you take it.

But if you did, sorry about your luck.

Your immune system is going to slowly deteriorate over time.

And Joe Biden, Fauci, Charles Swaab, and Bill Gates couldn't be happier.

You are a fool losing at a fool's game.

Everyone I know who took that Venom in to their system are sick all of the time.

Are you by any chance listening to a lying nutty french doctor?

Are triple-vaccinated people more likely to be infected by the Omicron variant than the unvaccinated?​

No. But that is the message television viewers in France apparently got from an interview with Dr. Martin Blachier.

You are a fool losing at a fool's game.
7 lines, all in bold. The very first line you start out with a lie??? I'm calling you a liar.

Are you by any chance listening to a lying nutty french doctor?

Are triple-vaccinated people more likely to be infected by the Omicron variant than the unvaccinated?​

No. But that is the message television viewers in France apparently got from an interview with Dr. Martin Blachier.
Propaganda from The Ministry of Truth.

Can you believe that lying plagiarizing bastard Joe Biden even made up such a thing?

George Orwell is rolling in his grave.

None of my unvaxxed friends have gotten sick since this thing started.

Explain that.

Everyone preaching the gospel of the jab gets sick all the time at work now.

Funny how you did not argue against the claim your post is disinformation.
54% of people polled said they would not vote for someone who wanted to overturn roe v wade. The number is even higher if you poll women only.

So i'm saying the numbers don't add up in places like Alabama and Georgia and Mississippi. I believe those elections are rigged. If they don't turn blue, that will vindicate my beliefs.

So explain why so many people are moving to Texas.

It's cheap to live in Texas. That's a shitty reason to move anywhere.

Oh, and notice how even in Red states, Republicans never accept blame for anything negative. All their big cities they say are run by Democrats. Well if that's true, also consider this. It's those BLUE cities where people are moving to.

Areas that have been seeing the most gains in population growth are the major metropolitan areas – Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio.

7 lines, all in bold. The very first line you start out with a lie??? I'm calling you a liar.
Commie Jen got sick, so did Faux Biden, Nazi Pelosi, Camel Toe Hoe, all of the Left Tard Nazis.

They will die off soon, and then The UNVAXXED will RULE THE WORLD!

54% of people polled said they would not vote for someone who wanted to overturn roe v wade. The number is even higher if you poll women only.

So i'm saying the numbers don't add up in places like Alabama and Georgia and Mississippi. I believe those elections are rigged. If they don't turn blue, that will vindicate my beliefs.
585,367% say they are going vote for Quid Pro Joe to abort himself in 2024.

Forum List

Back