Abortion Is Finally Illegal -- And I Can't Wait To Sue

Maternal Mortality and Morbidity is on the rise in Texas ...
Texas’ own study on maternal deaths indicates that Texas’ rates have nearly doubled in recent years. Some of the leading factors contributing to Texas’ maternal deaths include drug overdose,

So, .7 above the national average. Thanks obummer and xiden admins for bringing in millions of illegal aliens.

Texas’ own study on maternal deaths indicates that Texas’ rates have nearly doubled in recent years. Some of the leading factors contributing to Texas’ maternal deaths include drug overdose,
All of which does nothing to prove "Texas has a very high rate of maternal deaths.. in line with third world countries."
You lied.
Admit it and move on.

A lot of women are going to be harmed badly. I won't be surprised if a lot die because of this.
Right. Do let us know the minute the first woman dies or is harmed badly by being forced to accept personal responsibility.

"My body, my choice" only applies to republicans who refuse to wear a mask or get vaccinated.
A). The fetus ISN'T part of your body no more than the Big Mac you just ate just because it is INSIDE your body.
B). Name me one republican exempted from mask and vax "laws" just because of my body my choice!
C). Show us where only people who vote republican don't like wearing masks or getting experimental vaccines w/o prior animal testing, you stupid idiot bitch!

Some of the leading factors contributing to Texas’ maternal deaths include drug overdose, cardiac events, hypertension/eclampsia, and hemorrhage — factors that require the care and treatment of a physician and health care team.

You forgot to throw in Biden's buddy wuddies in the wealthy fentynl business whose products kill and make infant mortality skyrocket in users in border states. Wonder how much Biden's cut is. It's 50% of what Hunter gets back when he was tapping taxpayer funded foreign aid money all over the planet, not to mention the Ukraine Biden was televised bragging to his jealous buds how he extorted foreign aid with his threat of cancelling their several billion dollar merry christmas and everything package his and Obummer's last year in the Oval Office a few weeks before Trump walked into the White House as President Trump, not knowing that hours before in the Oval Office Obama ordered his staff and fellow Democrat House and Senate people to hone in on impeaching President Trump immediately, so his bitches did with all Satanic evil they could mussel in against the Constitution, complete with destroying all the founders' statues they could get away with. I hate what Obama channeled the Democrat Party to execute for the next four years including cheating at the polls twice in those years. The Democrat Party said to hell with everybody who goes against their Alinsky method of communizing this nation one event at a time not resting until they inserted Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer to kill off the Bill of Rights by getting nasty with states who voted for Trump.

I have a cousin in his 30's. He was born at 24 weeks and survived. But he has a lot of physical problems, and has been confined to a bed or a wheelchair all of his life. He has severe spina bifida and even sitting in his chair causes him extreme pain. He attended school remotely and requires around the clock nursing care. His social worker recently said he qualifies for a motorized wheelchair. He told her the moment he gets it, he's going to drive it into traffic and kill himself.

Until the day he died, the doctor who delivered my cousin bragged about "saving" this profoundly damaged little fetus, but not once did he think to ask my cousin how he feels about his the quality of his "life".
So you had a cousin that suffered and wished he had never been born. Touching story, my prayers go out to his family. I have but one question please share with us what percentage of abortions are the result of diagnosed handicaps and rape? I believe this entire issue should be left up to the individual states and is not a constitutional issue. Please explain why it should be a national over a states rights issue. Should the federal government fund abortions?

Why would women vote for Republicans in November?

I know a lot of women that are anti-abortion. They believe that when they conceive a child that they need to protect that child and be there when he/she make it into the world. I know you want to force women to abort all pregnancies but that isn't legal either.

I know a lot of women that are anti-abortion. They believe that when they conceive a child that they need to protect that child and be there when he/she make it into the world. I know you want to force women to abort all pregnancies but that isn't legal either.
But are they against abortion being legal? You didn't specify.

I know 98 million women who think abortion should be legal.

I think that trumps your experience.

But are they against abortion being legal? You didn't specify.

I know 98 million women who think abortion should be legal.

I think that trumps your experience.

If abortion becomes illegal, women only have themselves to blame. Is that victim shaming?

Three-quarters of Americans say they want to keep in place the landmark Supreme Court ruling, Roe v. Wade

Eighteen percent said abortion should be available to a woman any time she wants during her entire pregnancy. At the other end of the spectrum, 9% said it should never be permitted under any circumstance.

More than half (53%) of Americans say they would definitely not vote for a candidate who would appoint judges to the Supreme Court who would limit or overturn Roe.

Forum List

Back