Aborted fetus = Lucky bastard?

:rofl: :rofl:
Private joke!!!! :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:
she said "inside" joke, and it was a pun you stupid retard.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ahh yes.. the innuendo that proves my point.

I guess it WAS what HE was referring to though, eh Ravi?

indeed, you two are not transparent at all. nope.

Hey Gunny,

If you're watching, I think it might be time to move this puppy to the flame zone. :eusa_whistle:

I guess thats better than giving you a new tattoo...

102177024_84e2f4e265.jpg

Hey Gunny,

If you're watching, I think it might be time to move this puppy to the flame zone. :eusa_whistle:

HA!!

Mani running to the pantleg of the mods.. now THATs something I've never seen before..

Yea, Gunny, if this thread trips your trigger feel free to cut out all the bullshit and leave the posts which actually address concepts beyond witch hunting misogyny.

It's a good thing I've posted relevant items instead of focusing on how to impress my E-woman with conveluded shit talking.

:rofl:

referring to your PM's amounts to insecurity now?

nice.. maybe if I work hard enough I can use words like snatch and box too!

Seriously dude, I promise you that I wasn't the guy that used to beat you up every day and take your lunch money in high school.

That was Gunny. :rofl:

Seriously dude, I promise you that I wasn't the guy that used to beat you up every day and take your lunch money in high school.

That was Gunny. :rofl:

Who?

I'm sorry, you have me confused with the guy who kept stealing your HS girlfriends.

I've banned words? Thats news to me. Maybe I just don't have my vaginal 3d glasses on strait. I was pointing out the irony of Mani's thread position despite his willingness to use derogatory terms in reference to female genitalia. It doesn't shock me that you cannot decipher as much. Reminds me of the LAST time I was quoted from another thread only to have to disappoint, and then laugh at, you insufferable harpies.

So you're saying that it's not okay for this Mani person to call me a c**t, etc because of his stance on abortion, but that your own stance makes it perfectly okay for you to do so?

? ? Vaginal 3D glasses ? ?

Running to the mods?

Wow. You really have an active imagination.

Get use to it, his whole life is delusional. thats why his posts are 98% personal attacks, and he thinks he is clever, but his style is just tiring and old.

HA!!

Mani running to the pantleg of the mods.. now THATs something I've never seen before..

Yea, Gunny, if this thread trips your trigger feel free to cut out all the bullshit and leave the posts which actually address concepts beyond witch hunting misogyny.

Whewww, impressive, you know a multi syllabic word !!! GOOD FOR YOU !!

Im surprised you would support that however, since it will result in all your posts being deleted, then you wouldnt be able to spend hours reading and re reading your own posts, while patting yourself on the back. Oppps, you probably downloaded your posts to a dvd , oh well. Hurry back OPO

Forum List

Back